• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon Platinum Discussion Thread 2 ~ (READ 1ST POST OR ELSE)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
Okay, so I went to try and trade a pokemon on the GTS but for some reason it won't let me even if I have the pokemon it wants. Now I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the game itself since my cousin's pearl version shows the level wanted of the pokemon but platinum does not. Could this just be a glitch on my game?
(I'm not smart with these forums. If I'm in the wrong forum then I'm not sure where to post my comment.... sorry!)
Most Platinum cartridges has the error of not showing the requested level. (Also, wrong thread. There is the Platinum Help Thread.)

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard

drake13

Ryukishi
wow, after catching darkrai, now i'm going after shaymin!!! wow, these are happening very fast...I LIKE IT!!!! september 28 here we come :)

drake13

Ryukishi
6 days and Shaymin will be in my team, cool! I am sure that Arceus is going to be next! :D

and we can finally get a sky forme shaymin!!! (i didn't get a movie shaymin, so...)

and...arceus??

japan didn't even release the azure flute...the only way you can get a LEGAL arceus is by the movie arceus in japan, which is most likely be available in america soon...i still do hope for the azure flute :(

Chimecho3000

Yay Shaymin!

I got quite excited when I saw the title on Serebii. Although I was hoping for a Secret Key repeat.

I really hope they distribute the Secret Key again once the Shaymin event is finished.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
The Azure Flute will probably be given out just as the 5th gen is announced.
A final farewell to an AMAZING generation by giving EVERYONE access to an AMAZING Pokemon.

Platinum was great, except for Looker and Pluto. I wished I could at least battle Pluto. Those two totally didn't deserve being in the intro. :/

And this Battle Frontier is so much more fun than the old Emerald one.

Tell me about it. I encountered 3 of the 5 frontier brains and lost to them. Personally I think my team roster needs a new moveset rather than the additional leveling up. Then again, maybe I should focus on their nature and EV train them? Lucario, Garchomp and Floatzel were my mains to get all the way there to meet up with the brains by the way.

The Azure Flute will probably be given out just as the 5th gen is announced.
A final farewell to an AMAZING generation by giving EVERYONE access to an AMAZING Pokemon.
I honestly feel like crying after reading this. No really, I do. I don't want to leave this generation. :(

Last edited:

Rokroad

Hot Drops
I enjoy Platinum so much. I now have a team that I really like and will send over to HGSS when its here. I love the little changes they put it in it, but the choices of Pokémon is a little bit to much. I change my team all the time.

drake13

Ryukishi
Yay Shaymin!

I got quite excited when I saw the title on Serebii. Although I was hoping for a Secret Key repeat.

I really hope they distribute the Secret Key again once the Shaymin event is finished.

they probably will!!! if they don't i'ma killin' em!!

they were repeated in japan...so....don't worry, it will repeat :)

Jordy Kieto

ah! FINALY raised my perfect attack swampert to lvl 100(gets harder everytime i swear)

butt really not doing anything much just waiting on that platinum im getting soon

so any chance that the memebers pass will be distributed again? was it distubuted twice in Japan?