• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon Platinum Discussion Thread ~ (READ 1ST POST OR BE SACRIFICED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Has this already been posted?
It looks cool...
pokemon-platino-caja.png

+
Complete scan:
famitsu-tambien-habla-de-shaymin.jpg

Source: pokésafari.

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
NOPE! Torn world is something completely new. And its above spear pillar. Also hmm I think the battle tower with being how huge it is and this castle being 2 times bigger you think mabye the island stretches? Oh i can only hope so.

Yeah but oreburgh isnt it on the other side of coronet? Im confused where on the map is the city placment.

yeah my bad. i wonder what it is!

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
@Sudo

Nice find, I hadn't seen the entire scan. The box-art looks splendid and Giratina looks like he was destroyed in one image. Maybe he'll play the "evil pokemon" instead of the peacemaker, like Rayquaza.

Roeno

The map is reversed, that's why Cycling Road is on the other Side.
You can see the wooden bridges in the snowy area, Eterna City, and Eterna Forest really well.
I think they did this because otherwise you would be able to see the Battle Island.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Aha also yeah that whole pic and boxart was a page back and due to it being posted the page number went up. Also look at the poketech. It has number pad. HMMM. Telephone number imput mabye and through wi-fi you can chat between games on where you are through voice? Oh its a pipe dream but hey its a good idea right?

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
ohh i see that now. slightly gutted though, i was getting excited about the snow overdose

Last edited:

Stryke

But they've always said somerthing about Battle Island, why couldn't they show it yet?

It's like telling someone about a present they have gotten them yet they can't see it because it would ruin the "suprise".

Oh well.

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
Also look at the poketech. It has number pad. HMMM. Telephone number imput mabye and through wi-fi you can chat between games on where you are through voice? Oh its a pipe dream but hey its a good idea right?

I'm hoping it doesn't mean the return of those annoying, unavoidable phone calls from random people telling you that they lost another battle. That got so irritating when I was breeding in Emerald.

Roeno

I think they just don't want us to see the obviously changed Battle Island yet like the spoiler-free people they are.
It's most likely something for the next issue of Coro Coro.

Stryke

I'm hoping it doesn't mean the return of those annoying, unavoidable phone calls from random people telling you that they lost another battle. That got so irritating when I was breeding in Emerald.

Seriously. They just complain about how they "almost" caught a bidoof. No one cares. The only important phone call was when may said that she had seen Rayquaza near Sky Pillar.

Voice chat sucks dirt man.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could add a friend to your friend book and then run around sinnoh with them? I mean sure there would be lag but hey, a game of hide and seek would be cool. That would really add to "traveling with friends".

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
thats actually a pretty cool idea i guess, "calling" someone and having them in your game, wherever they are. you could have 5 contacts (so it doesnt become annyoying with invitations etc) and deleting them will mean they cant contact you and vice versa. you could enter contests together, battle eachother, tag in the battle tower etc...

Stryke

And a new app would be so you could find them. I mean, playing the game alone is horrible. Especially when you're EV training in the Old Chateau in the middle of the night.

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
And a new app would be so you could find them. I mean, playing the game alone is horrible. Especially when you're EV training in the Old Chateau in the middle of the night.

That's what I loved about the Old Chateau, that creepy feeling. Hopefully they'll upgrade the house in Platinum, maybe add a completely random spook who flashes across the screen screaming in any room.

Okay, that isn't going to happen.

Roeno

It would be cool if that guy in the lab coat would be some evil/good/nerdy ghost researcher in the Old Chateau. Looking at his pose and stuff, I would like that!
Even more if there was some back story with those human ghosts, I could see it happening with Giratina and that other dimension.

Stryke

That's what I loved about the Old Chateau, that creepy feeling. Hopefully they'll upgrade the house in Platinum, maybe add a completely random spook who flashes across the screen screaming in any room.

Okay, that isn't going to happen.

Don't mess with me like that!
Well anyway, that would be cool.
But not in the middle of the night.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Aha i thought of something more. Why arent they showing jublife or sunnyshore or anyother city. Mabye the map changes are true? Also um underground. Mabye a clothing change or have it all icy?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Aha cool. Also well um you think in the torn world you can use teleports to go in and out of it through out sinnoh. Like you can take it as a shortcut to places.

Lostelle

vicious opportunist
That's another pretty far out idea that sounds cool, but just about everything on the torn world is still speculation.

My mind hasn't even adjusted to the torn world yet. I'm still thinking about both it and the alternate dimension I'd already envisioned.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
sorry if this has been asked but...

do you think Giratina's origin form will be in PBR? the same with shaymin's sky form, I'm just wondering *hmmm*

Status
Not open for further replies.