• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon Sheet Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mariob

Whoa, delete both of those ASAP. You're new, so it's OK, but that's spamming and double posting, if those aren't the same thing. Read the rules more carefully, or read them to begin with.

K

Kippy

i can play celadon city and the pokemon center music from FR/LG on the piano.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
I've transcribed the credit music from Mewtwo Returns onto the cello...(which uses bass clef) Lovely piece.

-;157;

Cain

RAWR
I really, really want the sheet music from the score in Pokemon 2000. You know, the last song where that girl is playing on her ocarina... Itd be great for the orchestra Im in.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Cain said:
I really, really want the sheet music from the score in Pokemon 2000. You know, the last song where that girl is playing on her ocarina... Itd be great for the orchestra Im in.

I can play that on the piano.

-;157;

M

Masato-san

Cain said:

I can play it on the flute.

I watched that part of the movie a few times, and I transcribed it.
It sounds the same on the flute.

Do you play the flute?

B

bluesheep02

if anyone gets the sheet music please record them playing it if they can

E

evilmajora

i wish someone made a credits music from R/S/E mostly E it makes me fell out of this world

A

allenyap0131

Request...

Hello!

May I request for a score sheet on the music of 4 & 5 island in FR/LG and the music of WATER PATH, SEVAULT CANYON... If anyone has it, please e-mail me the score sheet (place it in an attachment) allenyap0131@yahoo.com . Thank you.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
If anyone is really desperate to find music, simply Google it. I'm sure if you use Advanced Search, you're sure to find it.

I usually just transcribe the pieces I like the most onto my instrument...simply play around with the notes till you find the right ones.

QuietLugia

Rabid Pokeshipper
Ok. I've heard a couple of you saying you want to know how to play 'Lugia's song'. Well, I can play part of it.

D,F,E,C,D,(A(low),D,F,E,C,D,(A(High)

That's it. I just simply listened to the music, recorded it, and tried to find the right notes.

Y

YRPDee

Masato-san said:
I play the flute in my band class and I can play "Lugia's Song" from the movie "pokemon the movie 2000!!"

I also have a mini wooden flute..and I play lugias song at some nearby lakes when im bored, where I sit next to the lake.. and NO im not trying to call lugia out of a lake.. (off topic)

*For any flute players here, ask me if you want the notes for the song.
omg i would love to have lugias song on the flute ty

Inuyasha639

? ? ? ??* ? ??* ? ? ? ?
can anyone play the R/S/E gym leader music? also,what's the music for when you battle a frontier leader? is there a place where i can download it? (sorry im asking a lot of ?'s ^_^) *;rukario; hits himself across the room with a large <*}}}}}}{*

Last edited:
S

suavesky

the songs that make me mad the most from pokemon are the ones from misty about how she loved ash so much
They make me sick

but my favorite is the advance battle opening song

Status
Not open for further replies.