• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon VGC Discussion Thread: Check OP For News And Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerogamer

Is any body take part in the globe showdown next week

Shreyas

Is any body take part in the globe showdown next week

I'm actually planning on doing it! jstinftw will probably post a thread about it soon, so keep an eye out for it ;)

TerryJ

Quick question: can those NOT competing attend the VGCs? The official site seems to confirm this but I'd like to make sure from anyone who has actually been there. I'm from BC and I'd hate to make the trip over to Vancouver and find out I can't get in.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Quick question: can those NOT competing attend the VGCs? The official site seems to confirm this but I'd like to make sure from anyone who has actually been there. I'm from BC and I'd hate to make the trip over to Vancouver and find out I can't get in.

Yes you can! Especially at Worlds. I'm not sure what your restrictions are, if there are any, but you definitely can just go over and spectate/participate in the side events and buy Pokemon swag. :)

TerryJ

Yes you can! Especially at Worlds. I'm not sure what your restrictions are, if there are any, but you definitely can just go over and spectate/participate in the side events and buy Pokemon swag. :)

Ah, thanks! Just wanted to make sure. Should be fun, I've never been to a VGC before.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Ah, thanks! Just wanted to make sure. Should be fun, I've never been to a VGC before.

It's the best! Try to make some friends over there! That's really the best part of VGC; it's an online community that actually has chances to meet up! Plus, if you're interested, you can get some people to help you out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.