1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Dragon_Master~

~Dragon_Master~ The Next Legend

2. Venomrec

Venomrec Well-Known Member

3. davidxrawr

davidxrawr Ayo GG

woot okay so.....

BLACK AND WHITE EXCLUSIVES:
    I love that Dorieda and Wargle are white exclusives :D

HIGH EVOLUTION LEVELS:
    well I agree with the fact that it makes things mor challeneging and makes the final evolution more special but. When you compare to the elite four levels many pokemon will evolve after you beat it, unless your forced to train. An example is the dark/dragon line. The first evolution is at 50! It will be very difficult training Monozou when his highest base stat by far is attack at 65.

DREAM WORLD:
    I know its online but how do you acess it? Do you need to use the nintendo wifi on your DS? I would like to know since i cant acess my wifi do to router problems :s

4. Gligari

Gligari Shiny Hunter

I liked the other discussion better...

Anyways I think that Yanakki is soo cool. He is the coolest evolution of monkey by far.

5. Ryonai

Ryonai Shouro's employee

The new pokemon's type combination's so cool. I wonder how will the metagame be this time. By the way, an evolution on Lv64? Think about overpower lol

6. Henkdevries

Henkdevries Pokepro

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong thread, but how can you cath kibago's 2nd stage? It's in victory road, but it is accesible pre-national dex?

7. Mahnmut

Mahnmut Medic Trainer

I thought koromori evolved by leveling up during summer?
    Serebii's dex says by happiness...

8. [aka]

[aka] Well-Known Member

The right thread for you is the Help Thread.
    So does Veekun's.
    I guess that means it evolves by happiness.
    Where'd you hear Summer?

9. Linkdarkside

Linkdarkside Well-Known Member

well waiting months to evolve a pokemon would have sucked.

10. Gaiash

Gaiash Champion Scientist

From what I'm aware the seasons change throughout one month. Plus you could always change the date on your DS.

11. Isis-sama

Isis-sama Well-Known Member

I think they change every month, not through the month. In other words cycling through all four seasons would take four months.

12. Linkdarkside

Linkdarkside Well-Known Member

yeah ,i love how GameFreak base a pokemon on legend/myth,too bad we did not got the Mothman and Jersey devil pokemon.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  13. Xweek

Xweek Diligent Shipper

You know, isn't this the first time that GameFreak have acknowledged that Pokemon have the same...uh...needs as humans (with Darumakka's Pokedex entry)?

Also lol at all the Pokemon that were made Pokemon from unnatural sources. I don't hate it, but it's still funny.

14. Missingno.Fan

Missingno.Fan Well-Known Member

I kind of like how Wargle and Burujina (or whatever you want to call it) are version exclusives. I wonder if they are suppose to be different genders of the same species like Voltbeat and Illumise.
    I know I saw that. Of all the things they could say, they have to talk about poop.

15. Pucca_ness

Pucca_ness ^__^

Is that link for the shiny sprites legit?

The crocodile line shinies are awful. Really dissapointed aobut Zekrom's shiny, Reshiram at least gets a nice goldness that goes with it. Zekrom gets what? A dash of green by the looks of it.

I think i know my team: Tsutarja/Mijumaru - Mamepato - Crocodile - Chandelier - Zebra - Kibago line/Two headed dragon.

I also really like the turtle fossils! Depends on my starter. Also love the fire moth, a bug with decent stats.

I do apologise for my ignorance of the japanese names. Names take longer to store in my memory than images.

16. pigmonkeyandsuzi

pigmonkeyandsuzi Diabetty

does anyone know which gen V pokemon have gender differences?

I know purururururuiriurururu....the ghost/water jellyfish line has them (blue and smooth=male) (pink frilly=female), but who else?

17. [aka]

[aka] Well-Known Member

Have you seen Zekrom's animation? Blue lines light up all over his body--unless he's shiny. Then he glows green, which I think is pretty bad-a.

18. Glue

Glue Snorunt = cool ^o^

I don't really like a bug type legend, kind of weird if you ask me... or really any other legends except for the r@ms

19. Flaming Panda

Flaming Panda Im'a panda on fire!

I, for one, have no good reason as to why people are complaining about the high evo levels. its just gonna make the game longer. remember R/S/E and DPPlt? rarely would one have to even go lv up. all you had to do was beat the normal trainers and you would be at an appropriate lv. hell, i usually had 3 fully evolved pokes at lv 38 slightly befor the 5th gym! it just makes things more of a challenge and i, for one, will embrace this new change. maybe i will actually lose some battles this time around.

Im also happy that i love all but 3 pokemon this time around. Ive never liked more than 12 in any gen. (i hated, and still hate, sinnohs line of pokemon. i only like shaymin and i love glaceon.)

20. kentasaiba

kentasaiba Member

[​IMG] < you know thats a character in Kirby ^^"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.