• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
woot okay so.....

BLACK AND WHITE EXCLUSIVES:
I love that Dorieda and Wargle are white exclusives :D

HIGH EVOLUTION LEVELS:
well I agree with the fact that it makes things mor challeneging and makes the final evolution more special but. When you compare to the elite four levels many pokemon will evolve after you beat it, unless your forced to train. An example is the dark/dragon line. The first evolution is at 50! It will be very difficult training Monozou when his highest base stat by far is attack at 65.

DREAM WORLD:
I know its online but how do you acess it? Do you need to use the nintendo wifi on your DS? I would like to know since i cant acess my wifi do to router problems :s

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I liked the other discussion better...

Anyways I think that Yanakki is soo cool. He is the coolest evolution of monkey by far.

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
The new pokemon's type combination's so cool. I wonder how will the metagame be this time. By the way, an evolution on Lv64? Think about overpower lol

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong thread, but how can you cath kibago's 2nd stage? It's in victory road, but it is accesible pre-national dex?

[aka]

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong thread, but how can you cath kibago's 2nd stage? It's in victory road, but it is accesible pre-national dex?
The right thread for you is the Help Thread.
I thought koromori evolved by leveling up during summer?
Serebii's dex says by happiness...
So does Veekun's.
I guess that means it evolves by happiness.
Where'd you hear Summer?

Isis-sama

I think they change every month, not through the month. In other words cycling through all four seasons would take four months.

Linkdarkside

obviously a reference to the Roswell incident... which is also a desert area and happened at least 50 years ago.
yeah ,i love how GameFreak base a pokemon on legend/myth,too bad we did not got the Mothman and Jersey devil pokemon.

Last edited:

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
You know, isn't this the first time that GameFreak have acknowledged that Pokemon have the same...uh...needs as humans (with Darumakka's Pokedex entry)?

Also lol at all the Pokemon that were made Pokemon from unnatural sources. I don't hate it, but it's still funny.

Missingno.Fan

I kind of like how Wargle and Burujina (or whatever you want to call it) are version exclusives. I wonder if they are suppose to be different genders of the same species like Voltbeat and Illumise.
You know, isn't this the first time that GameFreak have acknowledged that Pokemon have the same...uh...needs as humans (with Darumakka's Pokedex entry)?
I know I saw that. Of all the things they could say, they have to talk about poop.

Is that link for the shiny sprites legit?

The crocodile line shinies are awful. Really dissapointed aobut Zekrom's shiny, Reshiram at least gets a nice goldness that goes with it. Zekrom gets what? A dash of green by the looks of it.

I think i know my team: Tsutarja/Mijumaru - Mamepato - Crocodile - Chandelier - Zebra - Kibago line/Two headed dragon.

I also really like the turtle fossils! Depends on my starter. Also love the fire moth, a bug with decent stats.

I do apologise for my ignorance of the japanese names. Names take longer to store in my memory than images.

does anyone know which gen V pokemon have gender differences?

I know purururururuiriurururu....the ghost/water jellyfish line has them (blue and smooth=male) (pink frilly=female), but who else?

[aka]

Really dissapointed aobut Zekrom's shiny, Reshiram at least gets a nice goldness that goes with it. Zekrom gets what? A dash of green by the looks of it.
Have you seen Zekrom's animation? Blue lines light up all over his body--unless he's shiny. Then he glows green, which I think is pretty bad-a.

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
I don't really like a bug type legend, kind of weird if you ask me... or really any other legends except for the r@ms

Flaming Panda

Im'a panda on fire!
I, for one, have no good reason as to why people are complaining about the high evo levels. its just gonna make the game longer. remember R/S/E and DPPlt? rarely would one have to even go lv up. all you had to do was beat the normal trainers and you would be at an appropriate lv. hell, i usually had 3 fully evolved pokes at lv 38 slightly befor the 5th gym! it just makes things more of a challenge and i, for one, will embrace this new change. maybe i will actually lose some battles this time around.

Im also happy that i love all but 3 pokemon this time around. Ive never liked more than 12 in any gen. (i hated, and still hate, sinnohs line of pokemon. i only like shaymin and i love glaceon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.