• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well glowing green does sound nice =] I don't know where to find moving images of shiny sprites though.

Apparently you can get Monozu (dark/dragon) only in victory road. NOW it makes sense why it evolves at level 50 for the first time. Hopefully it isnt to hard to find. Anyway this also brings up the point that high evolutions may also be based on the location they are in game ",

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I'm a little disappointing the wargle is version exclusive in white, oh well I'll just get my friend to trade him to me, and he already said yes so good news for me.

Slimslamer

Tell me, does anyone think that Erufunn has potential? Because it's got decent stats and a good ability (mischeivous heart), but at the same time it has a poor typing and a sub-par moveset. I'm thinking she might be good to set up sunny day/ light screen, but I'm not sure. Your thoughts?

Raichu Vent

Hoenn Wanderer

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
^It's sir Kibble he/she's thinking of. Otherwise known as the one giving Cutter ability.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I could have sworn there was an enemy, not kibble, that had lances and look somewhat like that.

Maybe I'm thinking of kibble but w/e. It looks like a character, somewhat, but they arent the same.

Waldorf

ungrateful
Slimslamer said:
Tell me, does anyone think that Erufunn has potential? Because it's got decent stats and a good ability (mischeivous heart), but at the same time it has a poor typing and a sub-par moveset. I'm thinking she might be good to set up sunny day/ light screen, but I'm not sure. Your thoughts?

If Mischievous Heart really does give priority to all non-attacking moves, then Erufuun could Encore the crap out of everyone.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know if Bulbapedia received that letter from Nintendo too, because every time I check there to see the Sugimori artwork for the new pokemon, it just say 180px where the image is supposed to be

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Last edited:

ForeverFlame

Does anyone know if Bulbapedia received that letter from Nintendo too, because every time I check there to see the Sugimori artwork for the new pokemon, it just say 180px where the image is supposed to be

That's because most of the Sugimori art isn't out yet.

We'll have to wait for the BW Guide, or whenever the Japanese site updates with the new National Dex.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Maybe you were thinking of Galactic Knight or whatever his name was from KSSD. (DS remake of KSS) although it looks even less like that due to being more like Meta Knight. (who certainly looks different)

---> @ the Basurao form thing. Certain versions have an increase of a specific form if the sentence on the main site is what I understand from it. (sort of like Nidoran male/Female in FR/LG.

Slimslamer

If Mischievous Heart really does give priority to all non-attacking moves, then Erufuun could Encore the crap out of everyone.

Holy cow! I misread that as 'Endure.' With encore, screens, taunt, growth, cotten spore, energy ball, etc, Erufunn might be a huge threat this generation.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Holy cow! I misread that as 'Endure.' With encore, screens, taunt, growth, cotten spore, energy ball, etc, Erufunn might be a huge threat this generation.

Yeah, he can definitely wreak some havoc.
Can't wait to use him!

Status
Not open for further replies.