• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
Apparently /tr/ is ripping moving sprites and stuff. Blowing my mind.

http://i51.*******.com/qx51jn.jpg
http://i56.*******.com/2encork.jpg

EDIT: Genosect/Gensect whatever here.

http://i56.*******.com/2ms0n6g.gif
http://i55.*******.com/2ro007p.gif

Last edited:
Regarding the fossils (turtle and dino-parrot) does anyone know yet if we can claim one or the other, like in r/b, or if each is version exclusive like in d/p?

I saw a list of the Pokemon who are exclusive to each version and I didn't see the Fossil Pokemon on there. My guess would be you can get either one in both games.

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
I saw a list of the Pokemon who are exclusive to each version and I didn't see the Fossil Pokemon on there. My guess would be you can get either one in both games.

Apparently the version exclusive thing is fake. Saw people saying they found 'black exclusives' in White. So we won't know for sure for a while I guess.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull

where is that list?

FlyAsADunsparce

I was wondering

Is Kerudio part of the Quadrupple Fight Legendaries?

Kobarion, Terakion, Birijion are all quadrupple and 2nd typing is Fight, just like Kerudio.

The Rajin trio also doesn't come after eachother in the dex, so I guess it could be possible.

Last edited:

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Nintendo's Notification to remove all pictures and screenshots of B/W.

This is the document sent to Pokebeach: http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/letter.doc
Please note that this is a Word Document and thus will require Microsoft office in order to open.

Is the letter Fake?: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/45/ArchaicBeachPost.png

The document does have at least ONE error in it, which if Ambi Pom Pom speaks the truth, makes it null and VOID.

"Your activity also and has the potential to cause substantial damage to Nintendo"

I don't think the word "and" can be used in a sentence like that.
I hate having screenshots down. I need to see the images to which Pokemon is which! I'm bad at remembering Japanese names.

Last edited:

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
Yay at all the ripped sprites AND moving sprites getting ripped :D

Unfortunately, it seems even some of the moving sprites are kinda lazy.

Despite Ludicolo having a new sprite, the movement is pretty terrible.

http://i51.*******.com/f0vxty.jpg

I mean, it's kinda funny. But some of the other moving sprites are loads more complex.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Yogi Bear, as much as I would love discussing this, this isn't the right place to do so =/

I kind of need the pictures: I'm more of a visual learner. Discussing the new Pokemon becomes harder when I can only call things "The Poisonous Garbage Can" based off memory because I don't know the actual name for it because the picture and name are not displayed next to other. Courtesy of bad legal counsel. Nintendo should know that I would gladly by the game now if I could read Japanese and had a credit card.

As for it's relevance to the thread: other users were talking about the notification in the previous thread and received no complaint. I have found one such post. I can't use the quote Function because that thread has been closed, but I can copy the user and text rather easily:

AKRy100: Well actually it looks as if the email was faked.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...cBeachPost.png

redroses

Does anybody know if Urugamosu(the fire moth/bug) is really only obatinable so late in game, or is there some place you can capture it's pre-evo?

natie

Mr. F
Unfortunately, it seems even some of the moving sprites are kinda lazy.

Despite Ludicolo having a new sprite, the movement is pretty terrible.

I mean, it's kinda funny. But some of the other moving sprites are loads more complex.
Well, not all sprites can be as complex as the others, and I actually really like the way he dances. :D

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
Does anybody know if Urugamosu(the fire moth/bug) is really only obatinable so late in game, or is there some place you can capture it's pre-evo?

Pretty sure it's only obtainable post-E4 at that one place

I kind of need the pictures: I'm more of a visual learner. Discussing the new Pokemon becomes harder when I can only call things "The Poisonous Garbage Can" based off memory because I don't know the actual name for it because the picture and name are not displayed next to other. Courtesy of bad legal counsel. Nintendo should know that I would gladly by the game now if I could read Japanese and had a credit card.

As for it's relevance to the thread: other users were talking about the notification in the previous thread and received no complaint. I have found one such post. I can't use the quote Function because that thread has been closed, but I can copy the user and text rather easily:

AKRy100: Well actually it looks as if the email was faked.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...cBeachPost.png

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1131/montageq.png
this will help ^^

Apparently the version exclusive thing is fake. Saw people saying they found 'black exclusives' in White. So we won't know for sure for a while I guess.

Ah, I was unaware of that. I'm a little happy to hear that, the list I saw made me really unsure of what game to get, haha.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Okay, bear with me people, I'm gonna to state my opinions on each and every new pokemon. Yeah, I'm bored. :L

Victini - Eh, it's okay. A little boring visually, though it has a great type combibation.

Tsutarja line - I do like these, though I wish that Jaroda had better stats, and typing. I could've seen it as a Psychihc or Dragon, though dragon would've probably been too broken.

Pokabu line - I'm a huge fan of this line, especially Emboar's amazing movepool! I'm not actually that bothered with the secondary fighting type, as I haven't used Blaziken or Infernape. I see why people would be though, of course.

Mijumari line - ARGH. Such potential, and then turned into... that.

Minezumi line - Your standard run of the mill rodent. Hopefully not as annoying as Bidoof, or as widespread.

Yooterri line - I really love this line! And it's awesome facial hair! :p Will definately be a place on my team for this dog.

Choroneko line - Pretty cool. Leperasuda seems like a mix between Persian and Absol, which is great.

The Monkies! - This was a great idea, and I really like all three designs. my favourite is Yannapi though. Elvis monkeh for the win! :D

Musharna line - Nice enough, more of a gimmick pokemon to access the dream world.

Mamepato line - I do like these birds, especially the final evolution's spring form. I would've been nice to get a special based regional bird for once though.

Shimama line - Nice idea, and nicely executed. I really love the simpistic design.

Dengoro line - Hmm, I'm on the fence with these. First form is adorable, second is very strange, and final is all kinds of awesome. The new geodude it seems.

Koromori line - I love these two guys! Flying bat-pigs for the win! I won't mind running into these guys in caves, as apposed to Zubat.

Moguryuu - Great design. though why the color change from red to blue? :S

Tabunne - The new Chansey. I like how it can be found EVERYWHERE, albeit a little rare. Too sweet looking for me though.

Otamaru line - First two forms: EW. Final form: HELL YEAH!

Dokkora line - I do really like these guys, especially the little clown nose.

Nageki & Dageki - I originally thought that they were related, which really put me off. Now that I see that they're more akin to the Hitmons, I think that they're kind of cool.

Kurumiru line - LOVELOVELOVE.

Futsude line - ALSO LOVELOVELOVE. How will I choose between the two?! D:

Monmon line - The final form is awesome, and the first is like a cute little cloud. C:

Churine line - Also great, the second form looks very regal.

Basurao - Nice idea with the different colours, though it could've benefited from an evolution.

Meguroko line - AMAZING. The colour change to red seems to strangely work well for it.

Darumakku line - Interesting idea with the form changes, though I don't like the designs of the regular two.

Marukacchi - Woo, a dancing cactus.

Ishizumai line - The square shape of the rock annoys me, though it is an awesome deign.

Zuruggu lne - Very much a Croagunk counterpart. I really like the designs, and the looks on their faces. :p

Shinpora - Unown esque. An interesting pokemon.

Desumasu line - No rock/ghost?! D: Still great designs, though I can't work ou what desumasu actually is. :L

Purotooga line - Argh, it's like an ancient Lapras! I love it!

Aaken line - Another great fossil, with a great design to boot!

Yabakuron line - ....ewww. Muk II.

Zorua line - blahblahblah; it's all been said before. Not a fan.

Chillarmy line - Ehh, not a huge step up evolution wise. Poor stats too.

Gochimu line - Interesting idea, Gardevoir II.

Yuniran line - Sqee, I love it! <33 Will definately have a place on my team.

Koaruhii line - Nice enough.

Banipuchi line - what is this i dont even

Shikijika line - Awesome idea, especially the changing with the seasons!

Emonga - Pachirisu II.

Kapurumo line - Very interesting idea.

Tamagetake line- AWESOME. Voltorb II but better!

Pururiru line - I really love this, will be my water for sure.

Mamanbou - WHY IS THIS NOT A LUVDISC EVOLUTION!? It pretty much stops there being a chance of it getting one in the future too. D:

Bachuru line- <3333333

Tesshiido line - Bleurgh, it's ugly.

Gear line - Hmm, it's very simple. They could've at least changed the sprite of the gear. Magnemite II.

Shibishirashu line - Not a fan, at all.

Riguree line - It's an alien! And an awesome one at that!:DD

Hitomoshi line - I LOVE IT. WANT.

Kibago line - I really like the line, though why couldn't the fianl form have been Dragon/Bug?! D:

Kumashun line - It's pretty much an ice Ursaring.

Furiijio line - What the hell is this?! Worst. Design. Ever.

Chobomaki line - Great designs! There doesn't seem to be much in common between the two though.

Maggyo - LOL. Dunsparce II.

Kojofuu line - Very interesting. It looks like it should've had a final evo however, fighting/dragon or psychic.

Kurimugan - Not a good design; it's just a dragon, but with a red head.

Gobitto line - the typing doesn't make sense?!

Komatana line - It's great! A new favourite of mine!

Baffuron - WHY IS THIS NOT A TAURUS EVOLUTION?! It's afro is cool though. C:

Wargle line - Love it! First evo is very cute!

Baruchai line - YES, a Vulture!

Kuitaran & Aianto - Zangoose & Seviper II. I prefer Kuitaran out of the two.

Monozu line - First two forms - YAY, awesomeness! Last - ._. don't like it.

Meraruba line - FIRE/BUG <33333

Kobaruon, Terakion & Birijion - I'm failing to see the fighting type.

The 'rosu' genie things - Different poses please?! I really don't like these; they just don't seem to fit in with other pokemon. Very fakemon esque. D:

Reshiram - fire/dragon, yay!

Zekrom - electric/dragon, yay!

Kyuremi - ice/dragon, yay! ugly design, boo! There are rumours of it having two othe forms though..

Kerudio - hehe, my little pony. I do like it though.

Meloia - I'm interested to see the step form.

Insekuta - OMG A BUG LEGENDARY AND IT IS AWESOME!

Feel free to agree, disagree, blahblah.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Kyremu seems to be the third counterpart with Resh and Zek, maybe its related to that legend about Reshram and Zekrom being the same pokemon?

Maybe N captures R/Z and Kyremu rescues you?
Specualaaaation.

Last edited:

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
Okay, bear with me people, I'm gonna to state my opinions on each and every new pokemon. Yeah, I'm bored. :L

Feel free to agree, disagree, blahblah.

I agree with most of you, but why do you think Ononokusu should have been bug? xD
It has a tail so it can't be a bug...

Kyremi seems to be the third counterpart with Resh and Zek, maybe its related to that legend about Reshram and Zekrom being the same pokemon?

Maybe N captures R/Z and Kyremu rescues you?
Specualaaaation.

Well we already know what happens in B/W, so I assume you are speculating about the third game?

Last edited:

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Well we already know what happens in B/W, so I assume you are speculating about the third game?

Yeah I'm talking about the third game, the speculation about platinum gave me the idea, but I assume you have to catch Kyremu, it doesn't just join you and then there is an epic double battle versus N.

If that happens of course, I'm probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.