• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto King

2nd gen all the way!
Is it confirmed which pokemon are legends? Because for the past 2 generations I feel like they overdid it on legendary pokemon especially in sinnoh.

I don't know if something like this has been posted or not (don't feel like reading through 44 pages), so here goes.

Can't be unseen! (turn your head a bit to the right)
can__t_be_unseen_by_kyogremaster-d2zf94c.gif

Is it confirmed which pokemon are legends? Because for the past 2 generations I feel like they overdid it on legendary pokemon especially in sinnoh.

i know there is a set of three, another set of three. zekrom and reshiram another legeng(dragon/ice) and 3 event ones

Sabonea_Masukippa

Yes, it is confirmed and there are 13 of them, which is 3 more than Hoenn but 4 less than Sinnoh, whether or not you think that is too much is up to you.

However, only 6 are available in game without trades or events, being the musketeer trio, Boltros/Torneros, Zekrom/Reshiram, and Kyurem. The other box legendary needs to be traded. The other raijin (Boltros/Torneros) needs to be traded and when you have both of them in your party Landros becomes catchable.

Then there are 3 events, Meloetta, Kludio (both of whom are related to the musketeer trio) and Genesect that, like Mewtwo, is the result of a mis-guided genetic experiment, this time by a Team Plasma scientist.

Last edited:
I don't know if something like this has been posted or not (don't feel like reading through 44 pages), so here goes.

imo gear was great. gigear was alright but gigigear was just stupid. they added a ring and button and its an evolution

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
yeah that would be cool ;399;

Dude, I said it before, don't double post. There's an edit button ¬¬ I left it alone because no one else said anything but seriously. that was ridiculous.

natie

Mr. F
I lol'd. Nice recolour.

On another note, charizard master 100, please stop making useless posts that don't contribute anything whatsoever. It's getting on my nerves.

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
I lol'd. Nice recolour.

On another note, charizard master 100, please stop making useless posts that don't contribute anything whatsoever. It's getting on my nerves.

Dude just leave the kid alone... Let him post his opinion if needed. If he were spamming the thread then there would be a reason to hate him ;)

natie

Mr. F
Well that's what he did, so I thought I'd point it out to him.

Oh well!

Slowemperor

Villain in training

What? I don't get it... It's Gigear recolour... is it the shiny version?

CyndaquilRules

Sabonea_Masukippa

sugimori.png

I flipped the sugimori images that guy/girl posted this morning so they appear the same way as they would in famitsu and did some minor touch ups so we can see colours etc better. Just for fun.

Anyway, carry on...

EDIT: @CyndaquilRules, I know. I love Gigearu and Gigigearu. It was a fail-sarcastic response to the guy I was quoting.

Last edited:

CyndaquilRules

[
sugimori.png

I flipped the sugimori images that guy/girl posted this morning so they appear the same way as they would in famitsu and did some minor touch ups so we can see colours etc better. Just for fun.

Anyway, carry on...

I tried to cut em out. I didn't realise anti-alias was turned on though so it made the edges a bit funny.

photoon20100924at2028.png
photoon20100924at20272.png
photoon20100924at20282.png

Last edited:

CyndaquilRules

I still thing Zuruggu (Sp?) aka Pants-on-the-ground-mon is ugly as sin.

I think it's kinda cute.

EDIT: @CyndaquilRules, I know. I love Gigearu and Gigigearu. It was a fail-sarcastic response to the guy I was quoting.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my bad. I didn't realise it was you who was posting. Otherwise I would've realised.

Your sarcasm isn't being well noticed in this thread. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.