• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe
The ice on the upper sections of the body are simply covered in snow that looks like ice-cream but they have a proper ice-body hiding underneath.
There are designs of them with their snow completely removed, but these are yet to be released [Translator’s Note: Vanillite was seen without its snow in the 4-panel comics from one of the guidebooks]

:O
I wanna see thosse designs.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:O
I wanna see thosse designs.

Vanillite without snow.
4komabanipucchi.jpg

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hey people guess what: Random thought about 5th gen pkmn
GOLURK CAN LEARN FLYYYYY!!!! Am I the only one here that thinks it's incredibly cool (besides whatever use in competitive battling)?!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
On Vanillite without snow...yeah, my expression when I saw it pretty much mirrored that of Pansear and Pansage -___- it looks like an old guy with his toupee removed!!

I know it's terrible, but I just cannot see that pokemon line without getting hungry.

R_N

Ah, so nice to see more insights.
I wonder if the localizers were told of Deino's tank roots. I am really fuzzy, but I think Germany was one of the first ones to develop and use tanks...
Once more we see the "Well, we did it in 1st gen, so..." logic come back.
I loved liked how Vullaby's skull diaper is apparently remnants of its shells. I really want to see Mandibuzz nesting, it sounds cute.

I'm intrigued that Throh & Sawk used to have horns and be more oni-like. I wonder what they looked like before they were eyebrowed

ALSO
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12163722&postcount=9174
I am puttiing this interview and all future interviews into this post for easier future reference

Grei

not the color
Hey people guess what: Random thought about 5th gen pkmn
GOLURK CAN LEARN FLYYYYY!!!! Am I the only one here that thinks it's incredibly cool (besides whatever use in competitive battling)?!

Indeed, I do.

4komagoruugu.jpg

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
My guess, the lack of Kyurem info is to avoid spoilers for the third game.

^^ This. He's pretty much certain to be the mascot of the 3rd game, isn't he? Seeing as the 'big trio' are always the mascots.

Wonder if we'll get any cool in-world location additions, like Giratina's distortion world...

R_N

If there's a "Frozen Dimension" then Nintendo can have all my money.

I doubt there'd be a frozen dimension since Kyurem just plain doesn't live in one. It's not even kind of sort of iffy like it was with Giratina (where there was mention of a sort of afterlife like place).

That said...I do think it would be interesting if they played up Kyurem's freezing powers. When I went to catch him, I knew he froze over the area, but not to such an extent. Imagine if he did that over the entire Unova region (or just a section of it)

Shiny Arcanine

for some reason i noticed something while playing through black that I didnt in white the White Stone is sitting in plain site which i find quite amusing they had the right location but.....not the right object for a second i thought it was grey but its white(had to go back and check my black version to see if the other one is gone and yes it is. ^.^)

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
for some reason i noticed something while playing through black that I didnt in white the White Stone is sitting in plain site which i find quite amusing they had the right location but.....not the right object for a second i thought it was grey but its white(had to go back and check my black version to see if the other one is gone and yes it is. ^.^)

Punctuation is your friend, not your enemy ^-^;; But yeah, I like that the stone is doing a Chekhov's Gun bit.

Snowyarticuno...omg that'd be a cool idea. Groudon causes droughts, Kyogre causes floods, and Kyremu will freeze the region and cause permanent winter (til you catch it). Yes please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.