• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

I think the musketeer trio are the least-good legendary triple in all the games. I like how all the other triples have some common theme, something from the earth, birds, dogs, emotions (I think) but the musketeers just seem to be random and don't have that much in common besides them all being fighting types. I don't really dislike them, I just don't like them as much as the other triples.

They're quadrupedal fighting Pokemon that sword fight with horns and their hooves double as fashionable footwear

R_N

-.- this makes me sad. I do so hate my arguments to be invalid because of hoof footwear.

It's not your fault, no one can stand against metal booties
129px-638Cobalion.png

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
If Terrakion really is a Chuck Norris wannabe, then it isn't a very good one.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well, they made a character who was kind of similar to Chuck Norris (Chuck, obviously) so I don't think they need to push themselves to make a Pokemon version. We've gotten enough Chuck Norris in the series.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
After hearing some of the Chuck Norris jokes my friends manage to come up with, I disagree - Chuck Norris, if mistreated, can get very tiring.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Very true. So, new topic:

What do people think of the rock types this gen? Personally, I used to really dislike the rock type, but after this gen I'm starting to warm up to the type. We've gotten Gigalith, Crustle, Carracosta and Archeops, which are four great Pokemon (going from personal experience on the last one).

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Plus, if you manage to avoid its annoying ability, it has absolutely phenomenal stats. 140 base attack, and then 112 special attack for those people who prefer special moves.

Mister_SGG

Rock-types didn't get a good start. We had Onix, Golem, Omastar... but we had good ones, too. Aerodactyl, Rhydon, & Kabutops were great. 2nd Gen didn't give us much, either... Sudowoodo, Shuckle, Magcargo, Corsola. But, we got TTar! 3rd Gen... I won't go there. The only real good Rock-type we got in 4th Gen was Rhyperior. Then, in 5th Gen, we got all kinds of good ones:

-Gigalith is good, I guess.
-Archeops is amazing. It is one of the non-legendary Pokemon with a really high bst.
-I've never used Carracosta, but he sounds good, and he has Solid Rock!
-Same deal as with Carracosta, but he also sounds pretty good.
-Terrakion is okay, but he's not as good as Cobalion imo.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Status
Not open for further replies.