• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether13

Not all of them are good, I'm extremely disappointed in Charizard's Dream World ability.

Venomrec

i think it might be random & events, Also i think you have to befriend them in the dream world & then you see them in a specific place in reality & very easy to capture. but i might be wrong, im a newb.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Not all of them are good, I'm extremely disappointed in Charizard's Dream World ability.

Thats actually great for my Charizard! Mine is on a Sunny Day team (2v2) and that would work wonders! His heat wave would be even more devastating!

The one I can't see any use from is Wotter's ability (shell armor) because thats not a very good ability in any aspect. Well...maybe if it was a amnesia/barrier tank and u didn't want the enemy to break through ur defenses with a crit.

Last edited:

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
i think it might be random & events, Also i think you have to befriend them in the dream world & then you see them in a specific place in reality & very easy to capture. but i might be wrong, im a newb.

Well I know u have to meet them in the dream world but if thats the case...how would we meet specific ones? This sounds like it could be a REAL pain trying to get a specific pokemon.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
HOLY MOTHER SON OF A.... did you guys see Azumaril's ability? Herbivore?! Thats so cool!

Anyone know a site that has a page similar to Serebii's new Pokémon page, with at least all they new Pokémons' stats and their typing's but also with their sprites? I can't seem to find one and it's really irritating going back and forth from Serebii to a sprite website.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
anyone notice most of the new sprites are just their sugimori art (look at Hoenn's legendary trio, salamence, deoxys...)

And Dragonair's a revamp of her Yellow Sprite!

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Anyone know a site that has a page similar to Serebii's new Pokémon page, with at least all they new Pokémons' stats and their typing's but also with their sprites? I can't seem to find one and it's really irritating going back and forth from Serebii to a sprite website.

Dont think a site with ALL of those exists.

[aka]

Yeah, I've been using that one, I was looking for one that had the sprites and says it's name and typing.
[link]Veekun.com[/link]'s Pokédex has stats, sprites, and learnsets. Abilities aren't done yet, I think, but they will be soon enough.

OT: I'm kinda disappointed by Gochiruzeru's pre-evos; I just don't like how babyish they are, I think.

[aka]

Yeah, I've been using that one, I was looking for one that had the sprites and says it's name and typing.
[link]Veekun.com[/link]'s Pokédex has stats, sprites, and learnsets. Abilities aren't done yet, I think, but they will be soon enough.

OT: I'm kinda disappointed by Gochiruzeru's pre-evos; I just don't like how babyish they are, I think.

[aka]

Isis-sama

I'm just surprised that Gothizeru is part of a three form evolution chain. At most I expected it to have maybe one evolution (or pre-evolution). Actually a lot of pokemon have three evolutions that I wouldn't have expected in this generation.

jashuwa

Trainer/Breeder
I'm hugely disapointed with most of the new pokemon. I'd say maybe 15-25 of them r worthy of really bein awesome pokemon. I mean sugimori said in an interview that team of a bunch of people designed like 15 each. And I'd say 12 of those 15 need to be smacked. Iv been a pokefan since red version and I'm sad. See hoenn made things "odd" and "quirky" if u will, a lot of sinnoh pokes brought it back to more animalistic types. And most of the new ones r just wack, they look like characters from the lid of a bubble tea. Idk what they r thinkin. I could honestly come up with 160 rad pokemon. And this is sad. The grass and water starter r cool til there 3rd evos. And the fire is only cool the first one. They aren't original enough and most look like frickin digimon. I'm upset. I'm sure the story is great but I want more animlaistic type pokes to give it a more realistic vibe. And no pokemon following you? What the eff? I mean optional would have been perfect. Idk. I know im bein over critical but come on guys. I'm seriously thinkin bout puttin my own together. Idk they just dnt look like pokes to me. Input?

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I'm hugely disapointed with most of the new pokemon. I'd say maybe 15-25 of them r worthy of really bein awesome pokemon. I mean sugimori said in an interview that team of a bunch of people designed like 15 each. And I'd say 12 of those 15 need to be smacked. Iv been a pokefan since red version and I'm sad. See hoenn made things "odd" and "quirky" if u will, a lot of sinnoh pokes brought it back to more animalistic types. And most of the new ones r just wack, they look like characters from the lid of a bubble tea. Idk what they r thinkin. I could honestly come up with 160 rad pokemon. And this is sad. The grass and water starter r cool til there 3rd evos. And the fire is only cool the first one. They aren't original enough and most look like frickin digimon. I'm upset. I'm sure the story is great but I want more animlaistic type pokes to give it a more realistic vibe. And no pokemon following you? What the eff? I mean optional would have been perfect. Idk. I know im bein over critical but come on guys. I'm seriously thinkin bout puttin my own together. Idk they just dnt look like pokes to me. Input?

If you stare at them long enough you will like them :)

http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/doredia

Gosh I can't believe you aren't able to drag and drop images in serebii... In heaps of other forums you can and it is way cool.

Click on the link and have a look at Doreida's awesome back sprite.

jashuwa

Trainer/Breeder
Maybe I'll get used to em or maybe I had too high of expectations but these r supposed to be this regions animals and pets and friends. And most look insane. Idk. I really wish they worked a little harder. Ice cream cone pokemon? Gear pokemon? And the legendaries dnt seem "epic" enough except reshirom and zekrom. Its seems they first seen, the starters, reshiram, zechrom, the deer, the flying squirell, the grass/bug first evo, the gator ground/dark type, the zebra electric, the chinchilla.. These ones seemed awesome. Its like the leaked and pre-release were great and the rest r knda wack.

jashuwa

Trainer/Breeder
Maybe I'll get used to em or maybe I had too high of expectations but these r supposed to be this regions animals and pets and friends. And most look insane. Idk. I really wish they worked a little harder. Ice cream cone pokemon? Gear pokemon? And the legendaries dnt seem "epic" enough except reshirom and zekrom. Its seems they first seen, the starters, reshiram, zechrom, the deer, the flying squirell, the grass/bug first evo, the gator ground/dark type, the zebra electric, the chinchilla.. These ones seemed awesome. Its like the leaked and pre-release were great and the rest r knda wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.