• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyndaquilRules

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Otherwise, has anybody else noticed the love of Denchura?

Yes I've noticed that for a while, since even before it's Ken Sugimori artwork was revealed in Coro Coro actually. I like Denchura as well as it's pre-evolved form but I'm not "in love" with it. I think it's just the unique type combination that draws people in and appeals to them when they think about Denchura. I plan on capturing a member of that family but I still haven't gotten to that point yet :s

Dragon Master Cody

VGC champion
Zekrom should have got a better ability. Maybe it will learn dragon dance.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
That is so dumb I think I just had an anuerismma.skdna;lda
An aneurism you say?

Okay, but on topic, I have to admit. I like the spider too. I guess it is sort of the thing people wanted in a Bug type Pokemon: a weird typing, a potential in battles, and a cool look to it.

Edit: I forgot to say. I just like neat things like what I showed.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

Is it just me or does Baoppu resemble Chimchar completely.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Umm. There is only one new fire monkey. The other two are grass and water.

Cobalt_Latios

This may seem a bit of extraneous trivia, but did you know that Gear's immidate evolution is Bidoof?

Picture: from Gamefaqs
I guess I'm the only one who see's it. Look very carefully at the larger gear. use the white accents on the bottom right as your guide to see where the "bidoof" face is.

C_L

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm naming my Gearz Geardoof just for that.

They probally do a fusion ha! with Doof putting on the giant gear as a mask, whilst the remaining attach to Doof's limbs to power it up.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
What I'm happy about is that they chose not to have any new evos for pre-discovered pokemon. Probably to make up for the boatload we got in 4th gen I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.