• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
These too are on TSR (just forums, gotta rip the backsprites before they get accepted)

it's not hard at all actually, just disable all layers except for the one the pokemon is on in the status screen, use animget to record it until a loop starts, then open each in paint and whammo! you copy each different frame over and then you have the sheet! and can thus animate them like my sig!

Cobalt_Latios

These too are on TSR (just forums, gotta rip the backsprites before they get accepted)

it's not hard at all actually, just disable all layers except for the one the pokemon is on in the status screen, use animget to record it until a loop starts, then open each in paint and whammo! you copy each different frame over and then you have the sheet! and can thus animate them like my sig!
Pretty awesome actually. How many do you plan on doing?

C_L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yes, he is awesome. I too wanted a Lamprey poke, I just wasn't sure how they'd go about doing so.

Lamprey. Thats the greenish fish-like Pokemon right? The one that evolves from that rare fish Pokemon found in Electric Rock Cave? If so, it's final evolved form is probably my favorite fully evolve Pokemon introduced in Black and White. The only thing about it that makes it odd for me is that it's animated sprite seems to be walking. A walking fish, pfft.

Slowemperor

Villain in training
I think the Lamprey is awsome, and the fact he's a non water fish makes him more. ("I'm too shocking awsome to be water!"). I was considering one on my team but then I fell in love with the spider... At first I hated (when there was only the back sprite), then I liked, now I love it. And the typing is far-more interesting.

Lorde

I think the Lamprey is awsome, and the fact he's a non water fish makes him more. ("I'm too shocking awsome to be water!"). I was considering one on my team but then I fell in love with the spider... At first I hated (when there was only the back sprite), then I liked, now I love it. And the typing is far-more interesting.

I don't know, the fact that it's a fish yet not a Water-type Pokemon is a bit sad. I was planning on using it as my Water Pokemon in the English Black version, but since it's not a Water-type at all, I've changed my mind. I would have seriously considered adding Shibirudon as my team's Electric Pokemon yet the fact that it's basic form isn't found until after the 5th Isshu Gym and the fact that said Pokemon has only an 8% chance of appearing kind of put that idea off lol. I'll stick with something a little more common thank you.

CyndaquilRules

whoah! those are fast! (are you sure their set to 5? my sig is and they don't go THAT fast)

anyways, I think you all would enjoy this treat for now.
trapinchsheet.png

vibravasheet.png

flygonsheet.png

moguryuusheet-1.png

doryuuzusheet-1.png

deathkansheet-1.png

feraligatorsheet-1.png

garchompsheet-1.png

gearsheet-1.png

gigiasusheet.png

golducksheet-1.png

iwaparesusheet-1.png

kumashunsheet-1.png

rankurususheet-1.png

I figured out how to game rip, it's time consuming, but fun.
They're all set to six. I missed Emonga's first grame and it's set at 3 though.

It's in hudredths of a second though. I assume that's what your program goes by to?

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

Why do you guys like that thing! It gives me nightmares! But its not like the running garbage bag. A horrible, horrible failure on grimers part.

The lamprey does have a pretty cool design for a pokemon. I heard another really good one was Pandoraa. I dont see it.

CyndaquilRules

Why do you guys like that thing! It gives me nightmares! But its not like the running garbage bag. A horrible, horrible failure on grimers part.

The lamprey does have a pretty cool design for a pokemon. I heard another really good one was Pandoraa. I dont see it.

Electrospider is awesome. Don't hate. At least his first evolution isn't a sperm pokemon.

Also,
Charmeleon%20Front.gif
flaminlizard.gif
flaminlizard2.gif

Second one I didn't change the times. Third one I did. First one is original.

Last edited:

Lorde

What exactly is a Pandoraa? I've heard the name but I have no idea what that Pokemon is. I tend to only memorize the names of Pokemon I find to be cool or ugly. That's why I've memorized Koromori, Kyurem, and Meloetta since they're cool and Chobomaki and Maggyo since they're ugly, in my opinion anyway. I'm about to add Shibirudon to the cool list since, despite the whole feet/walking thing, it has an interesting design. I just hate that it's one of the hardest Pokemon to obtain in these games :<

Cobalt_Latios

Lamprey. Thats the greenish fish-like Pokemon right? The one that evolves from that rare fish Pokemon found in Electric Rock Cave? If so, it's final evolved form is probably my favorite fully evolve Pokemon introduced in Black and White. The only thing about it that makes it odd for me is that it's animated sprite seems to be walking. A walking fish, pfft.
Eh, walking aside, it is awesome. Problem, it's slower than most electric types. On the upside, it's equiped with Levitate making it immune to ground type moves.

And it learns some decent electric type moves.

I don't know, the fact that it's a fish yet not a Water-type Pokemon is a bit sad. I was planning on using it as my Water Pokemon in the English Black version, but since it's not a Water-type at all, I've changed my mind. I would have seriously considered adding Shibirudon as my team's Electric Pokemon yet the fact that it's basic form isn't found until after the 5th Isshu Gym and the fact that said Pokemon has only an 8% chance of appearing kind of put that idea off lol. I'll stick with something a little more common thank you.
8%? Heh, gives me a decent excuse to level grind, lol!

Believe me, a real Lamprey would most likely give you nightmares. This one, not so much. I'd say it's more badass, being a stylish Lamprey, but that's just me.

C_L

Nacreous

Fire trainer
What exactly is a Pandoraa? I've heard the name but I have no idea what that Pokemon is. I tend to only memorize the names of Pokemon I find to be cool or ugly. That's why I've memorized Koromori, Kyurem, and Meloetta since they're cool and Chobomaki and Maggyo since they're ugly, in my opinion anyway. I'm about to add Shibirudon to the cool list since, despite the whole feet/walking thing, it has an interesting design. I just hate that it's one of the hardest Pokemon to obtain in these games :<

I think Pendoraa is a centipede>.>

CyndaquilRules

He most likely means,

545.png

545.png

Lorde

I think Pendoraa is a centipede>.>

A picture would have helped but thanks for the information regardless lol.

Pendoraa is just annoying. I remember fighting a few in one of those sports domes in Raimon City a while back and those Bug-types didn't want to faint no matter how many Rock or Fire-type moves I used against them. Granted, at that point in the game the choice of Rock and Fire moves was limited to moves with lower base power but it was still annoying. I like Pendoraa's counterpart, the final form of Kurumiru that Arti uses since she's like a feminine version of Scyther.

EDIT: Pendoraa not Pandoraa then? I was confused :s

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

Pendoraa is this guy. Cool but I wouldnt want it.

Whats with the outbreak of bugs in the Isshu region?

Electrospider is awesome. Don't hate. At least his first evolution isn't a sperm pokemon.

Wait what electric spider?
Thats worse I was talking about This

Wow nice guys. within the 3 min I was typing link you posted it. Nice.

Last edited:

CyndaquilRules

Pandoraa is this guy. Cool but I wouldnt want it.

Whats with the outbreak of bugs in the Isshu region?

Wait what electric spider? Thats worse I was talking about This

Ah, well you went from identifying "that thing" to 'garbage bag" (who is also cool) to "Lamprey" so I "that thing" meant Electrospider.

534.png

It's strange, but I've really developed a liking for this guy. I can just image epic fight scenes with him beating down people with his stones..

Except the anime is for little kids :(

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ah, well you went from identifying "that thing" to 'garbage bag" (who is also cool) to "Lamprey" so I "that thing" meant Electrospider.

534.png

It's strange, but I've really developed a liking for this guy. I can just image epic fight scenes with him beating down people with his stones..

Except the anime is for little kids :(

Oh yeah sorry about that.

Yeah I really like him too but his middle evolution looks like a clown with a brain tumor and veins coming out of his body. This is the first time I have only like the last evolution of a pokemon. And with only one game I cant expect to get Rooposhin to soon.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
i like the ice cream pokemon its quite funny but one thing ice cream? whats next french fries

Status
Not open for further replies.