• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabonea_Masukippa

So, those pics of the Weather trio and those three other fighting legendary's, where are they from? Because surely they can't be from the same source?

The (original Japanese) blog we got it from says the site he found it on said it was from the guidebook that was coming out today. I'm not sure, though.

Wargle

Which Pokemon should get Improved moves and abilities in the 3rd BW game (AKA Grey)

What i want too see example:
Daikenki
Moves: Shellbreak, Icicle Drop, Aurasphere and Sacred Sword.
Ability: Intimidate.

R_N

Which works if the Pokémon is shown to have any sort of ability in the projection and/or focusing of energy; look at the list here. Daikenki doesn't really fit.
To be fair, Togekiss getting it is still kind of weird.

I mean, Daikenki will never get it since, despite having 8 more Special Attack points, he's focused on sword play. And those reasons you said.

Aurath8

Which Pokemon should get Improved moves and abilities in the 3rd BW game (AKA Grey)

What i want too see example:
Daikenki
Moves: Shellbreak, Icicle Drop, Aurasphere and Sacred Sword.
Ability: initmidate

Shell Break and Icicle Drop could appear in future events but Aura Shpere and Sacred Sword is just no. For Aura Shpere you need to be Lucario, Togekiss, a monk, god or simply special like the Mews and Crown Raikou. Daikenki is none. Sacred Sword is also exclusive to the musketeers too. Intimidate is off the cards unless pokemon get secondary dream world abilities.

I'd like GF to go crazy and give Emboar Ice Punch, but they wont. I would like a better fighting STAB like CC, Sky Uppercut, Mach Punch, Jump Kick or something for it as well.

BCVM22

As you might expect for something posted hours ago and with this many eyes and minds on the same thing, we know.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
I found 'em here

wow, you can listen to all the game music of BW in the middle of the page.

201011200331183d0.jpg
I like Phoenix Wr...I mean Giima's pose. He really is my fav E4 this gen.
Also Iris looks a bit like a Pachirisu.

201011200331171d7.jpg
I first thought that Renbu's lips were bleu, but now I know it's that thing in it's mouth.

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

So, we're still waiting on art for:

Dustdas
Vanirichi
Baivanilla
Gigear
Gigigear
Shibibiru
Shibirudon
Rigray
Orbem
Kojondo
Washibon
Vulchai
Vulxena
Kuitaran
Irant
Monozu

And they (all going well) should be up by the end of the day :D

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
So, we're still waiting on art for:

Dustdas
Vanirichi
Baivanilla
Gigear
Gigigear
Shibibiru
Shibirudon
Rigray
Orbem
Washibon
Vulchai
Vulxena
Kuitaran
Irant
Monozu

And they (all going well) should be up by the end of the day :D

?????. Strange, I've never saw Kojondo's sugimori art.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Dammit, I knew I had to add it to the list, but forgot how to spell it's name and was checking the main page for it and Shibirudon and clicked post after Shibirudon and forgot...Anyway, yes, Kojondo too.

Sabonea_Masukippa

^It's rating their IVs and stuff I believe

EDIT: On second glance (ie actually reading the damn thing) the bar chart is talking about EV spreads and and the dot thing is talking about base stats.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

That artwork for Shibirudon is really lovely, underneath it all. Shibirudon is my second favorite Electric-type introduced in Generation 5 and it's Ken Sugimori art really does the Pokemon some justice. I love it! I love how it has its tentacle out like that since you can see what's underneath with a bit more clarity. I hadn't thought much about the origin of it's name in the past, however. Its name is probably a combination of 痺れ (shibire) meaning numbness, and don, a title of respect usually prefixed to Christian names in Spanish and Italian. It makes sense since it specializes in electricity. I think that the Electric-type may also be an allusion to bioluminescence.

Status
Not open for further replies.