• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Oh, wait. My bad guys I didn't mean to word it that way. >.>;

I meant the site doesn't take like ten minutes to load and then display the site all whacked up like it apparently had been for everyone else. :X

Everyone makes a mistake now and then, but I think at the moment, it's wise to pick your words carefully, because ATM most of us don't really want people joking around. So... with "updated" you actually meant "normal"?

Last edited:

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Is it meant to be on the hour? The update?

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
What time does the site get updated anyway? Is it just random? (or does no one bother to keep track? xD)

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

I'm gonna guess the names anyway.

Tsutaja - Snivy (Snake+Plant), Vinem/Vinom (Vine + Venom), ... Yea I got nothing.

Pokabu - Piglit, Pignite, or Hambert (Ham + Burnt.! ...Kidding.)

Mijumaru - Wotter,..

I'm not very original. >.>

Meloetta

You know what? I am highly annoyed at NoA right now.

If your gonna set a date to update make sure you update as early as possible. I'm tired of waiting for these names. I'm out of town so my time is a little messed up, but I know for sure its getting pretty late so I would suggest you releasing these names before I destroy the universe.

Thank You :]

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Nope :v

What time does the site get updated anyway? Is it just random? (or does no one bother to keep track? xD)

Fuck if I know. They can update it whenever they please, but I would think that they'd stay true to their word and post the names the date that they announced they would.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Noone knows what time it is updating, but were kinda going by the hour. Its like, afternoon in the US now, whats taking them so long!?

Silver_Seoul

Everyone makes a mistake now and then, but I think at the moment, it's wise to pick your words carefully, because ATM most of us don't really want people joking around. So... with "updated" you actually meant "normal"?

Yea I just meant loading normal. Sorry about that.

But yeah I know just how... loony everyone around here can get. I was around back when Pokexperto revealed the final starter evos... trust me. That was the worst I've seen so far.

lindsy95

Well, it still is the 22nd. They stuill have a few hours, but I was expecting them to update around 8am or 3 pm. No dice, it seems.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Ohhh man I've been waiting anxouisly (sp?) for the US names all day yet we still have no news. Man this is maddening Anyway I have no idea what there names would be but I've been thinking maybe the fully evolved form of Pokebu would be Emboar. Just a guess.

LimeStar

My guess for the Tsutarja line is Serplant > Serprince > Royasp
Or maybe Royasp > Serprince > Sirplant
Whichever.

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Anyone know for sure what the time in American is?
(It's already past 10pm in Scotland/UK)
You'd think they'd update either as early as possible, or at midday.

lindsy95

I really like serplant, it sound good for some reason. (moreso than other suggestions.)

I can't think of any names. I'll be fine with whatever though. I'm more interested in what they'll call desumasu and desukan

Last edited:

Sponge

Just an idea for Pokabu's english name....

Sizzoink (Sizz-oink)

Sizz (from sizzle and oink) I suppose you could take away a "z" if you wanted it slightly different.

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
Anyone know for sure what the time in American is?
(It's already past 10pm in Scotland/UK)
You'd think they'd update either as early as possible, or at midday.

In New York it's 5:17 ^^

I hope we get the updates soon and also they don't mess up Mijumaru's name :(

lindsy95

Haha, 5;24 now. (here in VA)

What time is the sites server on? I heard it was one of the timezones near the middle of the US. (Pardon me if there is only one timezone there XD)

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
I really like Serplant too, but i'm going to go with my own idea of Flerdeleaf until it's up :p

Porkabu for Pokabu

and no idea for Miju

Status
Not open for further replies.