• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
It's 4:21 here in Illinois. I don't know what time the site goes by. I would assume that it goes by one of the coasts, since those have more of those types of offices.

Chris-kun

i still believe
it doesn't matter what nintendo names him, smugleaf will always be smugleaf lol

Sponge

For me I think I want:

Ottide (Mijumaru)
Sizzoink (Pokabu)

Really unsure about grass snake....sharpedosteves flerdeleaf sounds interesting...I'd like that name actually.

It would be interesting if any of these turned out true but I really doubt it. :p

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
It's 4:21 here in Illinois. I don't know what time the site goes by. I would assume that it goes by one of the coasts, since those have more of those types of offices.

4:36 in Illinois now, fellow Illini!

The sight's going to wait until 23:59 and bam!

or TrollFreak...

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
I'm getting so bored waiting I'm playing that Turtwig Target Smash Game and Munchlax's Berry Thing xD

Crystal_Power

The Champion!
They're holding up on updating the site because they want to get more site views. >__>

gpt11

I hope it updates before the England 11.59pm not the American 11.59pm ive got work tomorrow :( so wont be able to find out till 11am-ish (England time)

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I really hate how they make us wait until like 10:00 when I won't check back anymore. I'll end up seeing in the morning or tomorrow afternoon. Really hope Mijumaru's name rocks!

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
...Snivy. Not bad.
I don't like Tepig, I'll get used to it. I was kinda expecting him to keep pokabu. (or alter it to porkabu)
Oshawott seems... interesting. kinda long.

Not bad overall.

Last edited:

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Where are these names coming from?

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
So.... we waited for an update on the official site...and it never came??!

TePig.. ok, nothing amazing.
Snivy.. I actually love, its a great name..
Oshawott... I LOVE

Serebii says the official site has updated... no it hasn't :S

Chimchar15

Not bad but odd. Also the Unova region huh. This is the first ever major region name change. Also I don't see this update on Pokemon.com on my browser. I hate when it's late with updates. Man the forum is about to go bat sh*t crazy over how "the starters original names were better" or "how they have lost all interest in BW now because of the names." Sigh...here we go again.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
...Snivy. Not bad.
I don't like Tepig, I'll get used to it. I was kinda expecting him to keep pokabu. (or alter it to porkabu)
Oshawott seems... interesting. kinda long.

Not bad overall.

Are you saying the names are revealed now I see no change in the website yet but if they are they're not half bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.