• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Last edited:

LeviNifty

Just red about this guy
tynamo_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38p06u.gif

I find it shocking (No pun intended) it only has 4 moves, rubbish stats, no tms and your stuck with it till lvl 39, although however it has no weakness when it does eventually evolve it becomes decent

Last edited:

R_N

Just red about this guy
tynamo_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38p06u.gif

I find it shocking (No pun intended) it only has 4 moves, rubbish stats, no tms and your stuck with it till lvl 39, although however it has no weakness when it does eventually evolve it becomes decent

Yeah, it's kind of like Magikarp in a way.
First stage is a real pain to get through, but the second stage is pretty great.

And the 3rd stage is better, though has just as limited a level up pool

As soon as he evolves though, if you have a few heart scales you can get some useful move plus he's pretty strong.
But yeah, I'm surprised too. He only really has Spark and Tackle until level 39... wow.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
That's what I like about the Unova pkmn...they evolve at very high levels.It gives you time to get bored of a certain stage

Aegon

I like that some Pokémon evolve at high levels, it gives a challenge and a better reward for your hard work.

smashbro77

i personally hate the level ups there so freakin high its ridiculous i mean for maybe one or two its all right but theres so many that take so long to evolve
but other than that pretty much all the pokemon are cool

R_N

I get the feeling the levels were done like this so you were forced to use previous stages for a longer period.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
I've come round to the idea of pokemon evolving at higher levels.

Once you get to the middle part of the (previous) games and beyond you find that any pokemon you add to your team start to evolve quickly. So you often find you don't get the chance to properly use/appreciate the lower forms.

LeviNifty

Any comments on this one?

Musharna_sprite_by_lalathekoala.png

I think it has some pretty good stats with high hp and spec attack and also decent defenses but its speed is very low. I don't know if any other pokemon has this attack but assist power looks like an interesting move with raising your stats meaning more power.

Grei

not the color
Any comments on this one?

Musharna_sprite_by_lalathekoala.png

I think it has some pretty good stats with high hp and spec attack and also decent defenses but its speed is very low. I don't know if any other pokemon has this attack but assist power looks like an interesting move with raising your stats meaning more power.

Is that a fan-sprite? EDIT: Should have looked at the URL. It is indeed. :p

I love Musharna, but I find it inferior to Reuniclus, so I won't be using it once I can get my hands on a Solosis.

LeviNifty

Is that a fan-sprite? EDIT: Should have looked at the URL. It is indeed. :p

I love Musharna, but I find it inferior to Reuniclus, so I won't be using it once I can get my hands on a Solosis.

Ah Whopps sorry about that =p but yeah i kind of agree there are better psychic types in 5th gen but Musharna is a good contender

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
You win the TM for Dragon Tail at the last gym. you can trade to a different game, learn the TM there and trade back though.

oops my bad. but my point still stands. switching moves around for an advantage with tms is going to become big while going through games

BW202

Onyx-ceptable!!!
There are horrid Electric types in this game.

Really? The only one I dislike is the Eelektross(sp?) line, kinda dislike Voltolos. Zebstrika, Zekrom and Emolga are awesome. Galvantula's typing and design are pretty cool. Stunfisk=Pure godliness. There's really not that many, but which ones do you not like cause I'm not seeing it?

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
I like how some Pokemon evolve at higher levels. It is very cool. It makes it so it is a better reward once they do finally evolve. You can be really proud of you and your Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.