• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Dragonair can also fly around, you know

Yes, but a big, flying dragon with wings looks a lot nicer than just this long snake somehow flying around.

Hey, it's just an opinion. I've seen people who say that a lot worse is majestic or cute.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Nintendo Dream published a poll showing the top 30 Pokemon among Japanese fans...

1. Chandelure
2. Whimsicott
3. Reshiram
4. Reuniclus
5.Hydreigon
6. Serperior was sixth.
7. Snivy was seventh.
8 and 9. Oshawott and Joltik (tie)
10. Lilligant
11. Zekrom
12. Galvantula
13. Pansage
14. Scollipede
15. Volcarona
16. Emolga
17 and 18. Zoroark and Litwick (tie)
19 and 20. Victini and Minccino (tie)
21 and 22. Haxorus and Bisharp (tie)
23. Tympole
24. Samurott
25. Audino
26. Zoroa
27. Stunfisk
28. Mienshao
29. Cofagrigus
30. Vanilluxe

Last edited:

R_N

Nintendo Dream published a poll showing the top 30 Pokemon among Japanese fans...

1. Chandelure
2. Whimsicott
3. Reshiram
4. Reuniclus
HECK YEAH REUNICLUS
5.Hydreigon
6. Serperior was sixth.
7. Snivy was seventh.
INteresting that Serperior & Snivy are so close together. Poor Servine, though.
10. Lilligant
11. Zekrom
Interesting that Zekrom is far lower than Reshiram; it's the other way around in the US. Even Lilligant is higher!

23. Tympole
24. Samurott
25. Audino
H-huh. Kind of an odd assortment.

27. Stunfisk

30. Vanilluxe
HAHAHAHA YES
YESSSSSSS

R_N

Whimsicott? Pansage? I can somewhat understand Pamsage, but Whimsicott?

Also, needs more Sigilyph.

What's not to get?
166px-547Whimsicott.png

It's a cute, fluffy, round cotton-sheep with a useful ability

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Whimsicott making number two was awesome, but I'm shocked that Lilligant and Galvantula weren't higher.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

1. Chandelure
2. Whimsicott
3. Reshiram
4. Reuniclus
5.Hydreigon
6. Serperior was sixth.
7. Snivy was seventh.
10. Lilligant
11. Zekrom
12. Galvantula
13. Pansage
14. Scollipede
15. Volcarona
16. Emolga
17 and 18. Zoroark and Litwick (tie)
19 and 20. Victini and Cinccino (tie)
21 and 22. Haxorus and Bisharp (tie)
23. Tympole
24. Samurott
25. Audino
26. Zoroa
27. Stunfisk
28. Mienshao
29. Cofagrigus
30. Vanilluxe

The ones that I'm especially glad made it are in bold. Chandelure is a frickin' beast, and its design is really cool too, so it definitely deserves the #1 spot. Reuniclus is an amazing psychic type, so glad it's up there too. Lilligant is also awesome, and honestly I'm actually disappointed that it's so much lower than Whimsicott. Zoroark is just a really cool Pokemon, and I absolutely love how Stunfisk is on this. As for Vanilluxe, I'm very glad it made it, mostly because I didn't expect it to. A lot of people don't like Vanilluxe, but having used it on my Black team, I can say that it really is amazing.

Why is Pansage in that list

Why is it higher than Litwick

why

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Why is Pansage in that list

Why is it higher than Litwick

why

Chandelure is #1, so I'm not really complaining about how low Litwick is. But I doubt Pansage would be on this list if it wasn't one of the Pokemon you could automatically get from the Dreamyard AND if it wasn't a main Pokemon in the anime.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Volcarona should be number one.

All I'm gonna say.

I don't think it should be #1, but I am surprised at how low it is. I think it should have at least brushed the Top 10 (especially over Joltik)

JD

I think the reason Pansage might be so popular is because Cilan uses one and we all know how popular he is... anyway I'm pretty disappointed with Beartic. It has a cool design but it has really mediocre stats compared to other Ice type like Mamoswine or Weavile I hope it gets an evolution in gen VI. Hmm I'm surprised neither Scrafty or Scraggy are on that list.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I don't watch the anime and Pansage is my favorite because his evolution is the only one that had any thought put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.