• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelestialFire

<--- Better than you
Scolipede's okay. It looks cool, but it's stats aren't the best.

Darn straight it looks cool, and Whirlipede looks like that vehicle that Grievous used in Star Wars III

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I was surprised Scollipede made it so high on that Nintendo Dream poll.

I like the dude, but out of all the Bug Pokemon this Gen didn't expect him to be so high.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Have another pokemon trick it to a ghost then.

that's too much work when you can just hit them with Payback, since they get 1 free move against you either way.

If crobat can be found wild, then why can't Swoobat? Twist Mountain and Victory road could've used them...:631:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I posted it earlier in here...the full scan is out there on the net, though.

http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/blog-entry-658.html

Even if you can't read Japanese, you should be able to figure it out haha.

Oshawott didn't come in first place. It's a sad day. On the brightside, it looks like Reshiram came in third place. That's nice. I like Reshiram. Snivy came in seventh place, which is pretty good too. I'm not a huge Snivy fan, but it does deserve some recognition. Oshawott tied with Joltik, which is sort of sad. Here we have my favorite Pokemon in the whole wide world tying with the Pokemon I like the least. Ironic. I'm also disappointed that Zorua came in 26th place. I thought it would be in the top ten because of the movie.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

R_N

I find it hilarious how the big, powerful legendaries are on the Top 5 Boy Picks, but not the Top 5 Girl Picks... stereotypes at their best.

I love it goes DRAGON cute 1st stage starter [box]DRAGON!! cute 1st stage starter [box]DRAGON!!!

Meanwhile the girls are all fully evolved except Joltik and range from mysterious to regal to cute and mostly unrelated, too.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I love it goes DRAGON cute 1st stage starter [box]DRAGON!! cute 1st stage starter [box]DRAGON!!!

LOL, I didn't think of that. Boys are... strange. (And this is coming from a guy).

R_N

HELLSYEAHAWESOMEDRAONGSILOVEDRAGONs****** Oshawott is so ~kawaiiiiiiIIIIMEANLOOKATTHISAWESOMEDRAGONIT'SALLBLACKANDSTUFF snivy <3 <3

edit: Okay seriously why do we have a filter for t e e h e e
I mean, really

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Just a note http://blog-imgs-31-origin.fc2.com/s...20312130df.jpg
Top 5 Boy Picks:
1. Hydreigon
2. Oshawott
3. Zekrom
4. Snivy
5. Reshiram

Top 5 Girl Picks:
1. Chandelure
2. Whimsicott
3. Reuniclus
4. Serperior
5. Joltik

Hahaha wow why is this so true? I have a Chandelure and a Serperior on my team, and I do adore Whimsicott, Reuniclus and Joltik/Galvantula! To the point where I'm EV training them just because.
This is highly amusing. XD

The boy picks are interesting: fierce dragon, cute starter, fierce dragon, cute starter, fierce dragon. I mean, what, lol.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
And to think I liked Reuniclus, and to an extent Joltik and Chandelure.

Girls ruin everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.