• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned

Geekachu

It's a huge part of Derp-chic that sweeps the fandom whenever a Pokemon widely considered as stupid is introduced. However as always when a Pokemon becomes the constant subject of derp related remarks it becomes very repetetive and annoying.

R_N

I replaced Cherrim with Shaymin lol and also they just have alot in common.

Samurott = samuraii. And I like to think of Gothitelle as one but that's me.

So it really comes down to "I like this Pokemon therefore I determine if it is like this Pokemon"

edit: Wait I love that your entire Gothitelle themed team is based solely on the fact you think it should be part fighting (or a samurai)
amazing

Last edited:
So it really comes down to "I like this Pokemon therefore I determine if it is like this Pokemon"

edit: Wait I love that your entire Gothitelle themed team is based solely on the fact you think it should be part fighting (or a samurai)
amazing

Meaning I see the other members as a side of the leader. So no it's not based solely on the fact I think it should be part fighting. It is was, wouldn't all of my members except her be fighting?

R_N

Meaning I see the other members as a side of the leader. So no it's not based solely on the fact I think it should be part fighting. It is was, wouldn't all of my members except her be fighting?
Fighting and sword fighting (which a number of people try really hard to mean Farfetch'd should evolve to Flying/Fighting so I hope you can see where I was coming from with that), then.
Skarmory: The wing blades are used as swords
Samurott: Fights with swords
Bisharp: Is a sword! (oh man I need to train one and call him Mack...)
Gallade: Fights with sword-arms

All stemming from you thinking Gothitelle should be a fighting type. And also be a Samurai.

And it's not like you don't have options that actually make sense. She's psychic, based on a style of fashion, girly looking, humanshape (look you can even fit in some fighting types here, maybe go the female macho route) and if you want to get a little silly you can probably try linking her to Marley's team & the Kimono girls
bam, look at all these options based on what she is.

Fighting and sword fighting (which a number of people try really hard to mean Farfetch'd should evolve to Flying/Fighting so I hope you can see where I was coming from with that), then.
Skarmory: The wing blades are used as swords
Samurott: Fights with swords
Bisharp: Is a sword! (oh man I need to train one and call him Mack...)
Gallade: Fights with sword-arms

All stemming from you thinking Gothitelle should be a fighting type. And also be a Samurai.

I didnt even know that about Skarmory. I picked it because it was steel = machines = smart.

R_N

Speaking of theme teams, I've always believed Lucario, Bisharp, Scrafty and Mienshao should be on a team together.

Lucario = Steel / Fighting
Mienfoo = Pure Fighting + Aura Sphere
Bisharp = Dark (opposite of Fighting) / Steel
Scrafty = Fighting / Dark (opposite of Fighting)

It just fits, I guess. Massive fighting weakness though. XD

Aura Sphere is such an odd move because it doesn't really make sense on Pokemon other than Lucario.
I mean I guess I can see how Meinshao would get it, but things like Togekiss getting it is just baffling.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Happy Aura?

I just noticed theres another trio ingame.

Eelgyem, Pawniard, and Mienfoo.

I only just noticed it when that one trainer triple battles you with them in Opelucid.

R_N

Happy Aura?

I just noticed theres another trio ingame.

Eelgyem, Pawniard, and Mienfoo.

I only just noticed it when that one trainer triple battles you with them in Opelucid.

I wouldn't really call that a trio, that fight is pretty much the only thing that links them.

KickAsh

halted development
I didnt even know that about Skarmory. I picked it because it was steel = machines = smart.

Wait...so how do all those other Pokemon connect to Gothitelle?
Now I'm really curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.