• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Poor Klinklang. I was awesome when I used it against the ice gym and other trainers. It needs a better moveset
It's Sp.Att should be switched with it's Att. But then again, the only moves it could use would be Thunderbolt/Thunder/Charge Beam and Flash Cannon. :S.

RocketFire

Best season ever
I love Quagsire, he is beastly...because I said so...and because I don't play the games...

Zekrom_Lover

Cheese puffzzz
The best new cry is Samurotts.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Chandelure's and Palpitoad's cries are cool.
The way that Palpitoad bugs out it eyes and wiggles its head is kinda funny.

Dattebayo

Banned
Klinklang just needs Baton Pass to be used more often.

Wallaroo42

Knight who says Ni
I think the best cries are stunfisk and pignite. Farty noises, yay!

And I agree on supergear needing a better movepool. Serperior too

Dattebayo

Banned
I actually agree. I used a Quagsire in my HG Team and it didn't disappoint; I really like it.

It doesn't have a base stat of 100 or higher, so it's an inferior water/ground, which is sad because it's the first of its kind. It needs an attack-boosting move.

Grei

not the color
It doesn't have a base stat of 100 or higher, so it's an inferior water/ground, which is sad because it's the first of its kind. It needs an attack-boosting move.

Dattebayo, we do not care how good it is competitively. Nobody here cares. It really isn't good to let Smogon do the thinking for you--you should think for yourself.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hey guys am i the only person that ev trains while going though the story line? I did it for HG and Black.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.

Yeah, on paper it doesn't look too impressive, but it's actually pretty nice. And, aside from Umbreon, it's easily one of the most annoying pokemon on the Subway...

Hey guys am i the only person that ev trains while going though the story line?

You, my friend, are a better person than I.

Geekachu

Dattebayo, for someone like me who doesn't give a flying f**k about competetive battling, Quagsire is alright.

PokemonOwn

It's a great staller, IMO.

And, stop hating on Dayebatto, he is just a Smogonist, like I am.

;275;, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.