• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
The first one was made in 2005, so I decided we can all do a fresh start. Please try to keep your posts to at least TWO sentences than just a "I restarted ___". Unless you want to receive an infraction for spamming, do TRY to elaborate on your posts here.

NO SPAMMING ALLOWED AT ALL.

Now, carry on.

Last edited:

Champion Jared 14

I'm still hatching chansey eggs on Emerald, so I can get that perfect Blissey. I don't take as many eggs as I used to, and I'm so glad that IV's aren't set in stone! Also, still looking to get the pike gold symbol too.

W00t! First post!

swampert55

I finally have a Modest Staryu with 31 SpAtk IVs in Ruby and started EV training. I have 78 other Staryus in my PC, which I'll probably just use to migrate items to Diamond. Now I have to breed Mantines...

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I checked my shiny Swampert yesterday, to see how much it needed to go to the next level, when I noticed it(and my party) caught Pokerus. It is the 4th time I've gotten Pokerus in Sapphire, and the second time from a Whismur.

I've been levelling up my shiny Swampert by defeating Whismur, in hopes of getting a shiny one. I am up to 39964 encounters so far for a shiny one. Swampert is currently at Lvl 65, hoping to get a shiny Whismur before it hits the 70 mark.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
restarted my sapphire version cause im having a real hard time beatting wattson (i blame grovyle). just started with mudkip named mudball and battled my rival

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I recently finished ev training my Lantern for the battle frontier. It is the only pokemon that i have completely ev trained in any pokemon game so i am proud of that. I am now hatching for a modest Bagon with Hydro Pump, and dragon rage for easy training early.

DarkSwampert19

The poke' master
I tried once again to defeat the Mossdeep city gym and failed. I am going to raise my pokemon's level once again and give it another try

black dog

Fun Projects Inside!
im Soft Resetting for a Shiny Rayquaza. Its been about 3 days now. Im excited to just look down and see it all new and different. Different Is Good

DFK

Eevee fanboy
I started breeding Beldums at the beginnings of this week and managed to obtain an Adamant Beldum with really good IVs. I just finished its EVs and just need to transfer it and Blissey to Leaf Green to get Explosion and Thunder Wave respectively.

I'm moving on now to breeding Starmies. First flawless Spd Ditto, then my Special Sweeper Ditto (Modest, flawless Sp.A/HP). Hopefully Starmie will be done by Wednesday or so.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I'm refining my training regime on Sapphire, I think I've got it down to a fine art :)

Currently training my team, according to my regime to take on Wattson.

My Current Team:
Grovyle Lv. 21
Kirlia Lv. 20
Electrike Lv. 20
Lombre Lv. 20
Taillow Lv. 20
Zigzagoon Lv. 6 (HM Slave/Picker-Upper)

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I just defeated Wallace last night. On to Victory road. I'm searching for shinies on the way, or others I haven't caught. I caught Regirock, and I'm trying on Registeel, but he's hard to catch, and I don't have any special balls anymore!!! I wasted my preimer ball, masterball and luxury ball on Regirock. =[

I'm trying my best with a Timer ball and Ultra balls to catch the other two.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
caught a tailow i named Buzzerd and traded for makit right after. beat roxanne and got the goods back. caught a sableye in the cave and named it Diamo(short for diamond). gave package to steven and beat brawly afterward. Beat team aqua in slateport and my rival shortly after, where mudball evolved. im now in mauville lvling up for wattson.

Team
Makit lvl 19
Buzzerd lvl 17
Diamo lvl 20
mudball lvl 18

Kacho

You are next.
Operation: Emerald (the only R/S/E game that I have)

this, by far, is perhaps the fourth or even the fifth time I have restarted this game.
(and the third time I posted this as I accidentally deleted boththe duplicate accident I did earlier)
Now, I made my way to Rustboro city... just the lower half of it.

I caught a chiny Wingull at route 102, I believe.

I also successfully made most of my pokemons to level 10, this inludes the evolved Beautifly and Dustox, Poochyena and Zigzagoon, and Lotad.

I have both male and female of Slakoth and Ralts, and now I am hunting down Seedots. (They are 1% appearance #$%&. They used to appear at least once for me, and now none at all!)

Now back to my hunt on Seedots... or if not, training for the Roxanne

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I restarted one of my Emeralds. Currently I am reseting for a Jolly Treeko, but I may just settle on Hardy... Here is my planned team:

Sceptile
Vigoroth
Machamp
Flygon
Dusclops
Walrein

I was thinking of maybe using a Linoone over Vigoroth, but I really want a Vigoroth. I'm also leaning toward a Salamence over Flygon - even though its my favorite Pokemon - because I have like 4 on my Pearl already. So any opinions on which I should use?

Last edited:

DFK

Eevee fanboy
I had a pleasant surprise in my first batch of Staryu. The second egg ended up being shiny! I didn't even realize it until I had already transfered it to my Leaf Green for a better egg rate on the next step. I must say that Staryu and Starmie look quite good shiny. =3

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I restarted my Emerald because I need the RSE Regis to get Regigigas. I chose Mudkip. I caught a Poochyena so I could have multiple pokemon, then a Taillow, followed by a Lotad and a Shroomish. I was training my Taillow in the Petalburg woods, and I found something that knocked me speechless. I found a shining Wurmple, and, even better, caught it! Its my first one in Emerald ever.

DFK

Eevee fanboy
Well, I finished my Staryu breeding. All that's left is to EV train it and set up its moveset. Beforehand, however, I wanted to finish up my first planned set of Eevee breeds.

Since I already had everything but the final steps for two Eevees (Vaporeon and Flareon), I decided to go ahead and finish Vaporeon first. Sadly, none of them have turned out right at all (about 5 batches), but there was a very nice surprise in one batch. An Impish Eevee with 10/30/30/25/31/29 IVs hatched. This will actually work very nicely for my Umbreon. Although HP is lacking slightly, it's not enough to make a difference in the Frontier for me.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Dan's Animé Ruby Journey:~

~ Started out with Torchic, and quickly caught a Wurmple to evolve into Beautifly. Caught three Zigzagoon for Pickup. Beat Roxanne using Beautifly and Combusken. Caught Skitty, completing the only Pokémon that will be in my team. Beat Brawly using Beautifly. Beat Brendan using all three of my team. Beat Wattson using Combusken.

~ Started with Treecko. Nothing yet after, since I'm concentrating on May right now.

Iota

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Since I have lost my Pearl, until I find it or buy diamond I will be playing my emerald and ruby.
I will probably restart both.
I'll probably start with good o'l Torchic again in emerald and Treecko in ruby.

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
My Emerald:

I beat May, helped Wally, and headed for Petalburg woods. My visitation was short lived, as I caught a Quirky Slakoth and proceeded to train it around Petalburg. I caught a Male Jolly Ralts and used those two plus Treeko to head for Rustboro. I'm currently training for Roxanne. Here is my planned team:

Sceptile, Vigoroth, Machamp, Flygon, Ninetales, Walrein
Subs: Kirlia(Boxed after Brawly), Graveler & Nosepass(Boxed after Winona), and Dusclops(Boxed after Liza & Tate)

Status
Not open for further replies.