• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Beaten Norman XD Easy as pie... made my way to Fortree and beaten Winona too XD

My Elecktrike evolved to Manektrike and Marshtomp to Swampert along the way :D nya~

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught everything I need for my white version now except for bagon and beldum of course. Now I'm at Lilycpve city.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
im Starting over my Emerald and playing with Torchic as my Starter, usually i chose my Treecko but i rarely get torchic so ill give it a try.

Current Team:
;255; lv.5

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Brandon, beat everyone in the awua hideout, got to Mossdeept, beat the trainers in the gym, and beat Tate and Liza. They weren't overly difficult but did defeat about half of my team D=

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I have won five badges and recently arrived in Fortree City and saved the game.The Aqua Admin Shelly was pretty easy but that's usually the case with villaneous team leaders.May was very very very easy.My Gardevoir obliterated her full team alone.God swear she is the easiest rival ever.

Team:

;253; Grovyle Lv.34 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.34 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.34 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Wing Attack/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.34 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Wrap) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.34 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.34 Male Careful (Ember/Magnitude/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the elite 4 with lv 45's. It was difficult but I won. After that I caught groudon and kyogre. Groudon took a long time but only one try. Kyogre took 2 tries but only 4 ball on the second try >.>

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I went to Route 120 and got the Devon Scope from Steven and also battled some trainer during the process.Then I went and defeated all the trainers in the Fortree Gym.Winnona was easy to defeat.Camerupt defeated Swablu with one Rock Slide and didn't take any damage.Camerupt survived a Water gun from Pelipper and damaged it greatly with Rock Slide but it couldn't survive the second one and was defeated.Gardevoir used Thunderbolt to defeat it.Tropius damaged Gardevoir a little with Sunny Day and then Solar Beam,but it was defeated with two Psychic.Gardevoir defeated Skarmory with Thunderbolt although Winnona kept using Hyper Potions when its HP got down to red but eventually it was defeated.Gardevoir had a little less than half its HP left and was facing her final Pokemon,Altaria.He used Psychic and took out about half its HP and took some damage from Earthquake.But unfortunately the next Psychic missed due to his accuracy falling due to Skarmory's Sand Attack and he was defeated with another Earthquake.But Tentacruel finished her remaining HP with Ice Beam.I got the Feather Badge and saved the game.

Team:

;253; Grovyle Lv.35 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.35 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.35 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Wing Attack/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.34 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Wrap) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.35 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.34 Male Careful (Ember/Magnitude/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Emerald.

Uhh lets see.. I'm going my way to go to that underwater secret thingy...but I need to beat Tate and Liza. I manage to scare off Team Aqua to steal the submarine XD nya~

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
currently breeding for a Bagon with flawless atk/speed for my battle frontier team, the male bagon has IV.31 in atk and the female has IV.31 in speed. i hope i get it soon i hate hatching eggs in 3rd gen.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Went through Route 120 defeating all the trainers.Also visited The Scorched Slab.In the process,Grovyle evolved into a mighty and awesome Sceptile.Also taught Swellow Facade to make use of Guts.I then saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.36 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.35 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.35 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.35 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Wrap) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.36 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.35 Male Careful (Ember/Magnitude/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Emerald.

Ack, made my way to Aquas secret thingamajig so the Wailmers swim out of the way. I fought them easily...took about 5 mins or so.

My Wynaut egg hatched along the way :p it was serious nature.

Now I saved it before I go to Dewford, nya~

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I went through Route 121 defeating all the trainers and arrived in Lilycove City.I then went to Route 122 to visit Mt.Pyre.I defeated all the trainers there.Then I went to Route 123 to defeat the remaining trainers.I then flew back to Lilycove City and saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.37 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.37 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.37 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.37 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.38 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.37 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I was bored, so I restarted Emerald.

I started my journey as SnivyTR, and went and met the neighbours. I saw Prof. Birch getting attacked by a Zigzagoon. After about 30 minutes of painful thinking, I chose my starter- Torchic, who has a horrible Sassy nature, but I'll stick with it. I beat that Pokemon, and May and Mudkip, and got my Pokedex and Poke Balls. I spent an hour and a half trying to catch a Ralts and a Seedot. I got through that part of the game until I got to Rustboro gym, where I temporarily boxed Ralts and evovled my Seedot and Torchic (they do have nicknames) for the gym. Nuzleaf then beat Roxanne. I then saved.

Team:
;256;Level 16
;273;Level 15
;280;Level 10

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
On the hunt for trying to catch Feebas. Had the game since release and still nothing .__.

Any tips?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
On the hunt for trying to catch Feebas. Had the game since release and still nothing .__.

Any tips?

Feebas is only found on six different tiles on the entire route. So check each tile that you can surf on about 2-3 times at most. They should be extremely common on the tiles they can be found.

SolidWolverine

Started playing my old save on emerald about a week ago. Raised a new team to use in the battle frontier, went to the Battle Tower and got on a 34 win-streak and then took on the frontier brain. I lost to her but came really close.

Even more recently(yesterday), I caught my first shiny pokemon on this particular game(my other shinys were 2nd&4th gen). After a very long search I caught a shiny Feebas :)

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I checked out all the places in Lilycove city.I swept my rival May with just my Swellow.She couldn't have got any easier.Swellow defeated Tropius with two Fly attacks taking very little damage from its Stomp.It defeated her Pelipper with two Return attacks but was confused by supersonic.Despite confusion,it OHKOed both Combusken and Ludicolo with Fly.I then flew to Lavaridge Town and since I needed streength inside the Magma Hideout,I had to box one Pokemon.I boxed Swellow since it was higher level than my other team members due to the Rival fight.I defeated all the Magma grunts easily.I battled Magma Admin Tabitha and my Sceptile swept his team.It defeated Numel with one Leaf Blade.Zubat was defeated by Screech and Quick Attack combination.Mightyena and Camerupt were taken by one and two Leaf Blade attacks respectively.I then went and battled Maxie and this time my Tentacruel swept him.It defeated Mightyena with three Surf attacks.It OHKOed Camerupt with a Surf.It's Ice Beam froze Crobat.He used Super Potion and i used Ice Beam again.One more Ice beam and he was defeated.The funny part in my exploring of Magma Hideout was that I kept looking for the Master Ball not realising this was Emerald not Ruby.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.38 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.38 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.39 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.37 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.38 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.38 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
Feebas is only found on six different tiles on the entire route. So check each tile that you can surf on about 2-3 times at most. They should be extremely common on the tiles they can be found.

Ahh okay, wasn't aware of that! Appreciate the tip Gustavo!

Just one more question.... are these 6 tiles randomly generated whenever you re-enter route 119? I ask because I've tried absolutely every method in order to catch a Feebas. I went through practically every single tile on the water-route and fished for about 3-4 tries with every rod avaiable.

Patience is a virtue I guess.......

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I went to Slateport and found that Team Aqua had stolen Captain Stern's Submarine.I went though Aqua Hideout defeating all the trainers.Aqua Admin Matt was surprisingly more tougher than Magma Admin and Leader.But overall he was quite easy.His Mightyena raised Aron's attack and confused it with Swagger which made it hurt itself in its confusion.It used Roar on Aron and Camerupt was dragged out.Camerupt used Earthquake to do damage to Mightyena.He used Super Potion.Camerupt used another Earthquake and it was defeated.Camerupt was defeated by a Critical Hit from Golbat's Wing Attack.Aron used Rollout defeating Golbat with his second Rollout and didn't take much damage from its Bite attacks.I also got the Master Ball.Then I went to Route 124 defeating all the trainers and arrived in Mossdeep City.I flew to Slateport City to go to Trick House but this time the puzzle was boring.After completing it I saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.38 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.38 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.39 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.38 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.39 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.39 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I checked out places in Mossdeep City.I got a Super Rod.Then I went and defeated all the trainers on Route 125 and visited Shoal Cave just to find few items.Then I went back to Mossdeep City and battled all the trainers in Mossdeep Gym.I healed my Pokemon and battled Tate and Liza.They started with Claydol and Xatu while I sent out Gardevoir and Camerupt.Xatu used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.Gardevoir's Thunderbolt did some damage to Xatu.Claydol OHKO'ed Camerupt with Earthquake and also damaged Gardevoir.I sent out Sceptile.Sceptile's Leaf Blade did heavy damage to Claydol.Xatu uses Sunny Day to bring Sunlight.Gardevoir's Thunderbolt defeats it.Claydol's Earthquake damages Gardevoir and Sceptile though the latter takes little damage due to its resistance.They send out Solrock.Sceptile's Leaf Blade knocks out Claydol.Gardevoir's Thunderbolt does some damage to Solrock before being defeated by SolarBeam.I send out Tentacruel while they send out Lunatone.Sceptile's Leaf Blade knocks out Solrock while Tentacruel's Surf does some damage on Lunatone.Lunatone uses Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.Sceptile's Leaf Blade and Tentacruel's Surf do heavy damage to Lunatone.Lunatone's Psychic does heavy damage on Tentacruel and its Sitrus Berry restores its health.Sceptile's Leaf Blade finished off Lunatone.I won the Mind Badge and TM Calm Mind.I went to Mossdeep Space Centre and find out it is taken over by Team Magma.I defeated all the trainers.I find Steven Stone who asks me to battle with him in a double battle v Maxie and Tabitha.I choose Gardevoir,Sceptile and Tentacruel for the match while Steven chooses his Metang,Aggron and Skarmory.We start with Gardevoir and Metang while they choose Mightyena(Maxie's) and Camerupt(Tabitha's).Gardevoir uses Psychic to do heavy damage to Camerupt.Mightyena uses Scary Face on Gardevoir.Metang's Metal Claw does some damage to Mightyena.Camerupt's Take Down damages Gardevoir a little.Mightyena uses Swagger on Metang to raise its Attack but confuse it.Metang's Metal Claw misses.Gardevoir's Psychic finishes off Camerupt.Tabitha sends out his Golbat.Golbat uses Wing Attack to do some damage on Gardevoir.Mightyena uses Swagger on Gardevoir to raise its Attack but confuse it.Metang's Metal Claw knocks out Golbat.Tabitha sends out his own Mightyena as Gardevoir hurts itself in its confusion.Maxie's Mightyena uses Taunt on Metang.Metang knocks out Tabitha's Mightyena with Metal Claw.Gardevoir hurts itself in confusion.Maxie's Mightyena uses Swagger on Metang.Metang defeats it with Metal Claw.Maxie sends out his Crobat who is greatly damaged by Gardevoir's Thunderbolt.Crobat knocks out Gardevoir with Wing Attack.Metang hurts itself in its confusion.I send out Sceptile.Sceptile uses Screech on Crobat.Crobat uses Wing Attack on Metang.Metang's Psychic knocks out Crobat.Maxie sends out his Camerupt.It is defeated by Sceptile's Leaf Blade and Metang's Metal Claw.They leave the Space Centre.Steven gave me HM Dive for helping him.I saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.40 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.40 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.40 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.39 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.40 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.40 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

Status
Not open for further replies.