• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I defeated all the trainers on Route 126 and 127.I went back to Mossdeep to buy some Repels.Then I saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.40 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.40 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.41 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.40 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.41 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Everstone
;323; Camerupt Lv.41 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Between today and yesterday,I defeated all the trainers from the routes 128 to 134.Hoenn's Sea Routes are so boring.Routes 128 to 131 were very easy but the routes after Pacifidlog Town(i.e.Route 132 to 134) were quite a challenge because of the currents there and since I fight all the trainers,it was very difficult to come back and forth until all the trainers had been defeated.I also removed the Everstone from Aron as I will evolve it at Lv.44 when it learns Double Edge.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.42 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Pursuit/Quick Attack/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.43 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.43 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.42 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;304; Aron Lv.43 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Metal Claw/Take Down) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:None
;323; Camerupt Lv.42 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Take Down) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After defeating Brawly at the Dewford Town Gym and obtaining the elusive Knuckle Badge from him (as well as the Bulk Up TM), I headed out to the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my injured Pokemon. I swapped Pokemon on the PC as well since I needed to prepare a party for the next leg of my journey through the Hoenn region. I headed back to the pier where Mr. Briney was waiting, and we decided to sail to Slateport City next. We docked on the beach just south of the actual city, and I had to battle my way across the beach. After defeating the little kids in their inner tubes, I visited the local shop and I got some Soda Pop after I defeated some more trainers inside. I arrived in Slateport City at long last, and I visited the outdoor market. I wanted to buy some stuff there, but most items cost an arm and a leg, so I just saved the game shortly before visiting the Oceanic Museum.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I caught a Lombre for using Dive and battled a lone Dive trainer on Route 126.Then I went to Seafloor Cavern and battled Shelly and Archie and defeated them both.Sceptile learned Slam.I got TM Earthquake which I taught to Aron.I went to Sootopolis to find Wallace.Then I went to Sky Pillar and Rayquaza woke up.Rayquaza calmed down Kyogre and Groudon.I got TM Brick Break which I taught to Sceptile.I also tutored Double Edge to Camerupt.Then I went to challenge Sootopolis Gym.I defeated all the trainers.Aron learned Double Edge and evolved.I healed and challenged Juan and won quite convincingly.He started with Luvdisc while I sent out Camerupt.Luvdisc's Water Pulse did heavy damage and confused Camerupt.Camerupt hurt itself in its confusion.Luvdisc defeated Camerupt with another Water Pulse.I sent out Gardevoir.Gardevoir defeated Luvdisc with Thunderbolt.Juan sent out Crawdaunt.Gardevoir OHKO'ed Crawdaunt with Thunderbolt.Juan sent out Whiscash.Gardevoir did heavy damage with Psychic.Whiscash used Rain Dance to summon rain.Gardevoir knocked out Whiscash with another Psychic.Juan sent out Sealeo.Gardevoir's Thunderbolt did massive damage while Sealeo's Water Pulse did some damage and confused Gardevoir.Juan used Hyper Potion to restore Sealeo's HP while Gardevoir's Thunderbolt did massive damage again.Juan used Hyper Potion again while Gardevoir's Thunderbolt did massive damage and paralyzed Sealeo.The rain stopped.Gardevoir knocked out Sealeo with another Thunderbolt.Juan sent out Kingdra.Kingdra's Ice Beam and Gardevoir's Psychic did some damage to each other.Kingdra used Double Team to raise its evasiveness but it was knocked out by another Psychic.I won the Rain Badge and got TM Water Pulse.I saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.43 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Brick Break/Slam/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.44 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.44 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.43 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;305; Lairon Lv.44 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:None
;323; Camerupt Lv.43 Male Careful (Ember/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

HydroSwampert

Pokemon Ruby Version Scramble Challenge

Wow. I haven't posted here in a while. Anyways, I'm going to try to wrap this Scramble Challenge up soon, hopefully today. This isn't going to be as in-depth as my previous posts here were.

So I left off between Glacia's and Drake's room. I healed my Pokemon and I walked into Drake's room. I challenged him.

Aggron vs. Shelgon
My Aggron 2HKOed his Shelgon with Iron Tail.

Walrein vs. Flygon Lv. 53
Two consecutive Ice Balls 2HKOed his Flygon.

Walrein vs. Altaria
An even bigger Ice Ball 1HKOed his Altaria. Tusky, my Walrein, leveled up to Lv. 54!

Walrein vs. Flygon Lv. 53
Tusky's Ice Ball missed. Tusky's Blizzard missed. Tusky's second Blizzard missed, but his third Blizzard hit and 1HKOed his Flygon!

Marshtomp vs. Salamence
Marshtomp fainted after taking two hits, while he only used Surf once on Salamence, which didn't do much.

Shedinja vs. Salamence
I used a Hyper Potion on Tusky. Shedinja was fainted by Salamence's Flamethrower, though.

Walrein vs. Salamence
After missing his first Blizzard since Salamence used Fly, Walrein missed his second Blizzard too. Blizzard was then out of PP. I used Ice Ball, which missed the first time. The second time it hit, and it brought his Salamence down to yellow HP. Salamence fainted Tusky with his next move, though.

Aggron vs. Salamence
Aggron missed Iron Tail. I then decided to use a Revive on Tusky. Next turn I used a Hyper Potion on Tusky. Salamence then fainted Aggron.

Walrein vs. Salamence
Walrein used Ice Ball, and it knocked out Salamence!

I had won! After talking with him for a little while, I healed my team. I then walked through the next room and into the champion's room, who is Steven! After a little bit of talking, we started to battle!

Delcatty vs. Skarmory
After almost 2HKOing Skarmory thanks to a Critical Hit, we both healed next turn since Delcatty had been Badly Poisoned by Skarmory. After two more turns, I used a Full Restore on Delcatty since she was Badly Poisoned again and was at about half HP. Two more Shock Waves knocked out his Skarmory!

Marshtomp vs. Armaldo
Two Surfs 2HKOed his Armaldo, but not after a Critical Hit Slash on Marshtomp which brought him into red HP left.

Marshtomp vs. Aggron
I healed Marshtomp with a Hyper Potion right away. Aggron used Earthquake. I used Earthquake which brought him into red HP after he took in sunlight. I then switched into my Shedinja.

Shedinja vs. Aggron
Shedinja was hurt by the Spikes that Skarmory had put out earlier. Aggron then fired his Solarbeam at no one.

Marshtomp vs. Aggron
So it turns out that Aggron didn't fire his Solarbeam at no one. He hit Marshtomp with it, which knocked him out.

Walrein vs. Aggron
Steven then healed his Aggron. Tusky used Earthquake, though, which brought Aggron down into yellow HP left. Tusky used Earthquake again which KOed Aggron!

Walrein vs. Claydol
Walrein used Dive. On the second turn, Walrein hit his Claydol which brought it into yellow HP left, at about half HP left. Walrein then used Ice Ball which missed. Walrein used Ice Ball again which hit, and brought him down even farther into yellow HP. My Walrein's Ice Ball hit again, which brought his Claydol into red HP left. Steven then used a Full Restore on his Claydol, which completely healed it. Walrein then KOed his Claydol with either one of two more uses of Ice Ball, still in a row. Walrein leveled up to Lv. 55!

Aggron vs. Cradily
Aggron used Iron Tail which brought Cradily into red HP. Cradily then used Giga Drain on my Aggron which brought him back up into yellow HP. Aggron then used Iron Tail again which KOed Cradily!

Aggron vs. Metagross
Metagross used Earthquake on my Aggron, which KOed him.

Dustox vs. Metagross
Dustox used Sludge Bomb, but it didn't affect Metagross, which I forgot about.

Delcatty vs. Metagross
I used a Revive on Marshtomp to revive him. Metagross KOed my Delcatty with Meteor Mash.

Walrein vs. Metagross
I used a Hyper Potion on Walrein. Metagross then used Meteor Mash, which brought Walrein down to exactly half HP left. I then used a Hyper Potion on Matrshtomp to fully heal him. Metagross then used Meteor Mash on my Walrein again, which brought him down to very low red HP left. I then used another Hyper Potion on Walrein, which completely healed him. Metagross then used Psychic which did less than Meteor Mash did. Walrein then used Earthquake, which did about one third of Metagross' total HP in damage to him. Metagross then used Meteor Mash on Walrein, but he missed. Tusky then used Earthquake on Metagross again, which brought him low into yellow HP. Metagross then used Meteor Mash on Walrein again, which hit and brought him into low yellow HP too. Metagross' Sitrus Berry healed him a little. Metagross then used Psychic on my Walrein which KOed him!

Marshtomp vs. Metagross
Steven used a Full Restore on his Metagross. Marshtomp used Earthquake on him, which brought him down to about half HP left, in yellow. Marshtomp was then out of PP for Earthquake! I decided to use Revive on Walrein. Metagross then used Earthquake, which brought Marshtomp down to about one third of his total HP left, in yellow. Metagross then used Psychic on Marshtomp which KOed him.

Walrein vs. Metagross
I used a Hyper Potion on Walrein. Metagross used Meteor Mash, which brought Walrein to a little more than half of his HP left, in green. Walrein then used Earthquake, which brought him down into low HP left, in red. Earthquake was then out of PP! Metagross then used Meteor Mash which brought Walrein down into low HP, in red. I then used a Hyper Potion on Walrein, which completely healed him. Metagross then used Psychic on Walrein, which did about one third of his total HP to him in damage, in green. Walrein then used Dive. Metagross' attack missed. The next turn Walrein came back up and KOed Steven's final Pokemon, his Metagross!

I had won! After talking for a little while, May came to give me some advice, but I had already battled the champion. Professor Birch then came. After a little whle of talking, he chcked by PokeDex. I had seen 138 different species of Pokemon and caught 24 different species of Pokemon. After congradulating me, Steven took me into the final room. He entered me into the Hale of Fame with my team!

My Team:
Delcatty Lv. 53
Walrein Lv. 55
Marshtomp Lv. 53
Aggron Lv. 54
Dustox Lv. 53
Shedinja Lv. 53

Name: Joe
IDNo. 19921
Time: 67:20

The credits started rolling. Well, I think this walkthrough is just about over with. I'm probably not going to go after the Regis and Rayquaza since I want to restart this game soon, after transferring some of my Pokemon over. The credits finished. This might be my last post for this Scramble challenge. I'll see. Thanks for reading!

Edit 2: Awesome! I'm now a Mind Trainer here! What a great way to possibly end this walkthrough!

Edit 3: Well, I transferred most of my Pokemon to my Pearl Version and my Platinum Version, six Pokemon to each. I only left behind my Wurmple, my Relicanth, my Golbat, and my Hariyama. Hope to see you four again someday.

And now, for one last time, my trainer information.
Player: Joe
PokeDex, Caught: 24
PokeDex, Seen: 138
67:37
Badges: 8

Well, I will be restarting this save file shortly. My next playthrough will be a Nuzlocke, so it will be in the appropriate section here on Serebii. Thanks again for reading my walkthrough!

Last edited:

Lorde

I arrived at the Oceanic Museum after shopping for some items at the local Poke Mart. I encountered several Team Magma members inside the building and I battled against them. I obtained a TM after I defeated all the Team Magma members and sent them running. I headed out once again to heal my Pokemon, then I finished everything else in town and I headed north toward Mauville City next. I arrived on Route 110. I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass and I captured a wild Electrike there as well. I battled against some trainers and I registered some Pokefans in the PokeNav. After that, I stepped into the Trick House and I wandered around there for a bit before heading back out and battled the trainers on Route 103. I healed my Pokemon after those battles, and then I stepped back into Route 110 and I saved the game after I captured a wild Gulpin in the tall grass.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
It's been forever since I last posted. Anyway, I've wiped the floor with Norman's trainers. Now time to challenge Father of Mine. I've also finally got to a team of six that I like. I still plan on doing my rotation of eight Pokemon from this Generation only, so I need two more good ones to appear, (preferably a water type so I can Surf).

Team:
;253; Lv. 26
;281; Lv. 23
;297; Lv. 26
;317; Lv. 26
;322; Lv. 26
;328; Lv. 22

Last edited:

Lorde

I continued to head north towards Mauville City, but I was stopped halfway through Route 110 by my rival. We had a short rival battle in the tall grass, and then I had to heal my Pokemon at the Slateport City Pokemon Center. I returned to Route 110 and I battled some trainers. I then arrived at Cycling Road's northern entrance, and I picked some berries. I made it to Mauville City, and I visited the Poke Mart to purchase some items. I walked around and talked to people in the city. I eventually made it to the Mauville City Gym, but I was forced to battle Wally before I could enter it. I defeated him and then I wandered into Route 117. I battled some trainers there and left a Pokemon at the Day Care Center. I captured a wild Roselia and a wild Illumise in the tall grass and I did some training for the upcoming Gym battle there as well. I saved the game after grinding for 30 minutes.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Did lots of level grinding, and I still have more! Three of my Pokemon have evolved and I caught and Absol. Won't challenge Winnona until I have my team of rotating Pokemon are at level 30.

Lorde

After training on Route 117, I decided to head back to Route 110 and do some training there. I also captured some wild Pokemon while I was in the area, as I wanted to fill up my Pokedex some more. After training, I healed my Pokemon at the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I bought a few Potions at the Poke Mart, and then I entered the Mauville City Gym. I faced off against the trainers inside and I solved the Gym puzzle quite easily. After healing my Pokemon again, I challenged Gym Leader Wattson to a battle. He sent out his Magnemite first, and I used a Geodude that I had captured at Granite Cave. I defeated Magnemite with Magnitude, and then I used my Combusken against Wattson's Voltorb. I defeated it with Double Kick, then I used my Makuhita against Magneton. I defeated it with a few Arm Thrust attacks, and I won the Dynamo Badge and the Shock Wave TM.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Winnona has been defeated! A bit pleased with my team now. Aside from Sceptile and Kirlia, I've never used any of these Pokemons on a playthrough before. Swalot has proven to be really useful. I think I'll keep my team of 8 for now. So here we go!

;254; Lv. 36
;281; Lv. 23
;297; Lv. 28
;317; Lv. 29
;323; Lv. 34
;329; Lv. 35
;340; Lv. 31
;359; Lv. 30

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
With the ability to use Waterfall outside of battle,I went to the Meteor Falls.I defeated the two trainers there and got some items including TMs for Iron Tail and Dragon Claw.I taught Dragon Claw to Sceptile.Then I went to Ever Grande City and entered Victory Road.I found Wally who wanted to battle.He started with Altaria and I sent out Sceptile.Sceptile did heavy damage with Dragon Claw.Altaria used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed.Sceptile took heavy damage from Altaria's Aerial Ace but defeated it with another Dragon Claw.Wally sent out Roselia.Sceptile did some damage with Dragon Claw while Roselia's Magical Leaf did little damage.Sceptile did some more damage with Dragon Claw while Roselia's Magical Leaf did little damage again.Wally used Full Restore to heal Roselia's health while Sceptile's Dragon Claw did some damage.Sceptile did some more damage with Dragon Claw but it was defeated by Roselia's Magical Leaf.I sent out Tentacruel.Tentacruel knocked out Roselia with Ice Beam.Wally sent out his Gardevoir.Tentacruel did heavy damage with Surf while Gardevoir used Future Sight and foresaw an attack.Tentacruel knocked out Gardevoir with Sludge Bomb.Wally sent out Magneton.Tentacruel did heavy damage with Surf while Magneton used Supersonic to confuse Tentacruel.Tentacruel took some damage from the Future Sight attack.Tenacruel knocked out Magneton with another Surf.Wally sent out Delcatty.Tentacruel hurt itself in its confusion while Delcatty's Faint Attack did little damage.Tentacruel did heavy damage with Surf but Delcatty used Sing to make Tentacruel asleep.I used a Chesto Berry to wake Tentacruel up.Delcatty's Assist used DragonBreath which did little damage.Tentacruel knocked out Delcatty with Sludge Bomb.I then proceeded to defeat the rest of the trainers at the Victory Road.Here Lairon evolved into Aggron and Camerupt learned Eruption.I arrived at the Pokemon League and saved the game.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.45 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
;282; Gardevoir Lv.45 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.46 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
;073; Tentacruel Lv.45 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
;306; Aggron Lv.45 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:None
;323; Camerupt Lv.46 Male Careful (Eruption/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None

Lorde

I finished everything at the Mauville City Gym, so I headed out to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon after the Gym battle. I went over to the Poke Mart as well, and I did some shopping there. I then headed out to Route 117 again, and I battled all the trainers along the route. I managed to find some more Pokemon in the tall grass that I wanted to capture, so I took care of that. I finally arrived in Verdanturf Town, and I visited some of the houses. I had to solve a few issues while I was in town, but I eventually went back to Mauville City when that was taken care of. I headed north after that, and I battled the trainers at the Winstrate family's house. I then encountered some rocks that were blocking the path to the rest of Route 111, so I used Rock Smash to break them apart. I started battling my way through the trainers as I tried to get near Mt. Chimney. I saved near the desert.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Today I attempted Pokemon League.I failed but atleast I managed to defeat Sidnet,Phoebe and Glacia and managed to get the last of Drake's Pokemon to low health.I guess it is just a matter of few levels before I am able to beat them.I also equiped some items on my Pokemon to help them to defeat the Elite 4.

Team:

;254; Sceptile Lv.45 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed
;282; Gardevoir Lv.46 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
;277; Swellow Lv.46 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:Silk Scarf
;073; Tentacruel Lv.46 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:Mystic Water
;306; Aggron Lv.47 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Quick Claw
;323; Camerupt Lv.46 Male Careful (Eruption/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:Charcoal

Lorde

I battled some trainers on Route 111 and then I reached Mt. Chimney. I battled against some trainers at the foot of the mountain, but when I tried to climb the mountain using the cable car, I couldn't. I had to go through the Fiery Path, so I went inside. I battled some wild Pokemon inside and I captured a wild Torkoal that I encountered for the Pokedex. I headed back to Mauville City to heal my Pokemon and to buy items, then I went back to Route 111 and the Fiery Path. I exited the cave eventually and I battled some more trainers at the northern portion of Route 111. I picked some berries and healed my Pokemon at the rest house, then I entered Route 113. There was ash everywhere, but I passed through the tall grass on my way to Fallarbor Town. I captured a wild Spinda and a wild Sandshrew there, and I battled some trainers too. I saved after getting the Soot Sack from a man.

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
After some training, Ninjadusk (Nincada) finally evolved. With two bug Pokémon on board (Ninjask and Shedinja), I will hopefully be able to beat Archie on top of Mt.Chimney this time.

Lorde

I battled the last remaining trainers on the route, and then I finally got out of the ashy tall grass when I arrived in Fallarbor Town. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center since they were weak from the various battles they had fought, then I visited the Pokemon Contest hall. I bought some items after wandering around town, and I decided to head south toward Meteor Falls since that seemed like the place to visit. I battled some trainers along the way there, and I even got the Roar TM from a guy in a suit. I captured a wild Nuzleaf and Swablu in the tall grass. I picked some berries and I visited Lanette's house while I was there on Route 114. I left after talking with her, and I battled some trainers in the mountains near Meteor Falls. I eventually entered the mountain, and I found some Team Magma grunts inside who had stolen Prof. Cozmo's meteorite. I saved after that.

I finally completed the Sapphire Pokédex and so I thought I'd take a look at my old Ruby cartridge to see how far I'd got on that and look to complete it too.

After booting it up I've found that I'd just arrived at Sootopolis City. So my latest Pokéadventure will start from this point on. Looks like I'll soon have Ruby beat too - will keep you posted...

Lorde

The Team Magma grunts from Meteor Falls headed for Mt. Chimney, so I had to go after them. I took the long way around and went back to Fallarbor Town. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I went east towards Route 111 again. I battled some Pokemon along the way for the experience points, then I arrived at the northern entrance to Fiery Path. I went through it until I arrived close to the cable car building. I took the care up to the mountain's summit, and I spotted some Team Aqua grunts in a battle against Team Magma. I spotted Archie there, and he told me to stop Maxie's plan. I had to battle my way up to the mountain's crater, but my Pokemon got injured during the battles. I had to leave the mountain and heal in Mauville City to the south. I bought some items at the Poke Mart before heading back to Mt. Chimney. Once I arrived at the summit again, I saved the game.

Sokka

In related news,

Pokemon Colosseum-

Beat the game and got access to trade with my GBA games

Pokemon Firered -

Caught a Chansey with a Lucky Egg <3

THEREFORE, in Pokemon Emerald

I traded my Lucky Egg to my Pokemon Emerald. I gave it to my Totodile (now a Croconaw) and I plan on using it to evolve it into a Feraligatr. I got my lovely Totodile when I finished the Hoenn Pokedex. 2nd time I did that :3 First was on an Emerald when I was a kid. Lost it ;-; and my Cyndaquil too ugh.

After that, I traded between my Emerald and Colosseum in order to get my Meganium. Now I can get a Chikorita and Bayleef. woot woot! I still need a Cyndaquil though.

Still need to copy my Lucky Egg just incase >.>
All in all, it's been incredibly productive here in Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.