• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So at Ever Grande City, I dashed back to the Pokemon League building to finally fight the Elite Four after having trained my team. I fought Sidney first and I thrashed his Mightyena and Crawdaunt with my Sceptile's Leaf Blades and then I thrashed his Shiftry and Cacturne with Altaria's Fly attacks. I defeated Sidney's Absol last with Hariyama's Brick Break and next I challenged Phoebe. I used Sceptile and Crawdaunt against her two Dusclops and Banette, then Rayquaza's Outrage to defeat Phoebe's Sableye. I fought Glacia afterwards and slayed her two Sealeo with Manectric's Thunderbolt, her Walrein with Sceptile's Leaf Blade attacks, and her two Glalie with Hariyama's Brick Break attacks. I then saved my game next.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Once my Pokemon were at full health again, I left Ever Grande City to continue training. I Surfed over to Route 129 and defeated all the Swimmers there. Then, I moved on to Routes 130 and 131 and did the same. Defeating all those trainers was pretty easy and did not take that long at all. My Pokemon were already quite a few levels higher than the Pokemon I faced in battle, so my team was able to take out all my opponents without breaking a sweat.

After that was done, I made it to Pacifidlog Town again and saved my game there. I was planning on going to the routes between Pacifidlog and Slateport next time, but now I think I'll save them for later since I really don't feel like doing them now. :x
So instead, I think I'll just go back to Ever Grande and go through Victory Road.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I am still grinding on Victory Road. My Pokes are all lvl 51-52 now. I will probably battle the E4 when they reach 55-60.

Lorde

I fought Drake next and thrashed his Shelgon, Altaria, and Flygon with Crawdaunt's Ice Beam attacks, then I slayed his Kingdra with Sceptile. I used Rayquaza's Outrage to emasculated Drake's Salamence last and I finally battled Champion Wallace afterwards when I showed up at his chamber. Manectric's Thunderbolt attacks defeated Wallace's Wailord and Gyarados, then I used Sceptile's Leaf Blade to finish off his Whiscash. I used Altaria's Fly attack against Wallace's Ludicolo, then my Manectric again against Wallace's Tentacruel. Finally, I used Sceptile against Wallace's Milotic and I beat him with Leaf Blade too. Birch and Brendan showed up next, then I got registered in the Hall of Fame and the credits rolled.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Flew back to Ever Grande City. I went inside the Pokemon Center for a minute in order to make sure my team was at full health, then went over to Victory Road. I explored the first room for a bit and fought a Cooltrainer. Then, just as I was walking towards the next room, Wally suddenly appeared out of nowhere for a battle.

I sent out my Sharpedo against Wally's Altaria and OHKOed it with Ice Beam. I kept Sharpedo in and had it use Ice Beam again in order to defeat Roselia. Next, I switched to Machamp and destroyed Magneton with Earthquake. Wally then sent his Gardevoir out, so I went back to Sharpedo and used Crunch. Finally, I took out Delcatty with a Cross Chop from Machamp.

After Wally was defeated, I continued along my way. I battled one more trainer and then went down a ladder to the next room.

Lorde

So after getting registered in the Hall of Fame, I woke up in my bedroom and headed downstairs next. I saw my dad downstairs and he gave me the S.S. Ticket key item that I needed to ride the S.S. Tidal ferry. After he had left, there was a television broadcast about a mysterious flying Pokemon, which I identified as being red to make Latias appear later. After leaving my house, Professor Birch showed up and he upgraded my Pokedex for me into a National Pokedex. Once I was back outside, I got a call from Scott, then I flew off to Mossdeep City again. I visited Steven's home and took the gift Beldum that he left for me and next I flew to Fallarbor Town. I accessed the Desert Underpass and caught a wild Ditto inside.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Continued going through Victory Road. I had quite a long way to go still and had to use quite a few HMs to get around. I explored every remaining room to make sure I got all the items, which took a very long time. Also, I defeated a ton of trainers and got my Pokemon to level up a bit more.

Eventually, I found the exit and reached the other side of Ever Grande City. I immediately headed up to the Pokemon League building and went inside. After healing my tired Pokemon, I sold some items I didn't need and purchased a lot of healing items.
Now, I think I'm ready to take on the Elite Four, so I'll start that next time.

Lorde

I soon reached the end of the Desert Underpass tunnel and picked up the Root Fossil there. I headed outside again next and flew to Lilycove City again. After doing some shopping at the local Department Store, I dashed west to Route 121 and visited the Safari Zone again. I paid the fee and sprinted towards the new areas. I ran south first and encountered and caught a wild Sunkern, Mareep, Aipom, and Stantler, then I headed north and caught a Houndour, Teddiursa, and Pineco. I left the Safari Zone afterwards and I headed back to Lilycove City and took a ride on the S.S Tidal finally. I was taken to the Battle Frontier and got the Frontier Pass and met Scott right away as well. After he explained things, I saved.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Started fighting the Elite Four today. I entered Sidney's room first and sent out my Machamp against his Mightyena. I took Mightyena out with Machamp's Cross Chop and then switched to Karate Chop to defeat Shiftry. Next, I switched to Sharpedo and Surfed Sidney's Absol, then OHKOed Cacturne with Ice Beam. Finally, I went over to Xatu and won the match by using Giga Drain on Crawdaunt.

After defeating Sidney, I put Sharpedo at the front of my party and then went straight to the next room to battle Phoebe. She sent Dusclops out first, who was pretty annoying with its Protect spamming. My Sharpedo easily defeated it with a Crunch attack, though, and Crunched Banette as well. I kept Sharpedo in against Sableye too and used Surf on it. After that, I decided to go to Xatu to see if it could handle Phoebe's other Dusclops. Xatu got a Calm Mind boost on the first turn, took a lot of damage from Shadow Ball, then just missed OHKOing Dusclops with Psychic. So, Xatu then fainted and I had to go over to Machamp to save the day. Machamp defeated Dusclops and the other Banette with Earthquake.

Next, I'll go fight Glacia.

Lorde

After finally arriving at the Battle Frontier, I ran around and gossiped with many NPCs and shopped for supplies at the Poke Mart. I sashayed to the Battle Factory and Battle Dome, then I visited the Battle Pike and challenged it. I wandered through the rooms and fought a few trainers, then I got attacked by someone's Dusclops, and finally I reached the end and won BP. I headed out after my successful challenge and passed the Battle Palace and saw an odd tree. I then watered it with the Wailmer Pail and the Sudowoodo attacked and I caught it. I wandered towards the water next and Surfed, then I found the entrance to Artisan Cave. I explored the area and caught a wild Smeargle, then I visited other facilities next.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I used some of my items to heal my team. Then, I used my TMs for Bulk Up and Brick Break and taught them to my Machamp, something I’d been meaning to do for a while but forgot. Once that was done, I continued on into Glacia’s room and challenged her.

My Xatu went up against Glacia’s first Sealeo and defeated it by using several Psychic attacks. Then, I switched to Machamp as Glalie came in and set up a Bulk Up. With that boost, Machamp was able to take down that Glalie and the rest of Glacia’s team with Brick Break.

Next, I moved to the next room and fought Drake. My Machamp defeated Shelgon with Brick Break and then I switched to Sharpedo to Ice Beam Altaria. I went back to Machamp briefly to deal with Kingdra, then had Sharpedo come out again to Ice Beam Drake’s remaining Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.