• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
...Still can't beat Wallace. D:

I went to the Sky Pillar to hopefully catch Rayquaza. *knows the cracks in the Pillar from the manga so she's well prepared*

Though I can't catch it in any ball I use srsly wtf. I'll try again later, if something happens.

;006;

Aggro

Competitive player
I've defeated Wallace :] The whole league was very easy (except Drake's Salamence). I'm lovin baton passing :)

I've traded my lvl 100s from Fire red to Emerald. Traded Bagon to Fire red. Caught Latios (BRAVE NATURE FTW) and traded it to my Fire red.

I'm currently catching legendaries and earning battle points.

Kalosian

So long
Transfered some Pokemon from Emerald to Diamond yesterday. The reason was that I needed 2 Earthquake TMs on Diamond and I have more than 20 ones on Emerald.

DFK

Eevee fanboy
I got the Ability Symbol from Anabel this weekend and I'll say that it was one heck of a trip. Overly liberal abuse of Toxic from Blissey allowed me to win. Alakazam did at most 60 damage to her, Entei could land at most 400 with a critical Fire Blast after two Calm Minds, and I got lucky on Snorlax waiting until the 2nd turn to use Belly Drum, allowing Toxic damage to kill him as I switched to my last Pokemon. I'm growing quite fond of Toxic now.

I've also just started breeding Seviper with an old Eevee so I can pass Crunch and flawless Speed to a Sceptile I plan to use as a sweeper. He's mostly for taking on Gold Tucker, but I think I can find other uses for him as well. I'm thinking about making a Palace team in the near future to make getting the Gold symbol there a bit easier. The Vaporeon I bred might be useful there, but if I do I need to replace Baton Pass.

I'll figure something out soon.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
recently restarted on Emerald, after migrating all my old pokemon over to Diamond, and ive just checked my new team and am a lil creeped out...

Shroomish - Naughty
Ralts - Naughty
Beautifly - Relaxed
Taillow - Relaxed
Zigzagoon - Modest
Mudkip - Modest

Purely coincidental! And my team is in that order as well haha, because im training them (fairly) equally before i beat Roxanne! Thinking of getting them up to Lv 15 before i tackle her, so it will be a nice breeze through. Zigzagoon is doing a nice job of picking up items for me as well, bless his lil heart! Might actually train him properly this game, not sure yet...

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
recently restarted on Emerald, after migrating all my old pokemon over to Diamond, and ive just checked my new team and am a lil creeped out...

Shroomish - Naughty
Ralts - Naughty
Beautifly - Relaxed
Taillow - Relaxed
Zigzagoon - Modest
Mudkip - Modest

Purely coincidental! And my team is in that order as well haha, because im training them (fairly) equally before i beat Roxanne! Thinking of getting them up to Lv 15 before i tackle her, so it will be a nice breeze through. Zigzagoon is doing a nice job of picking up items for me as well, bless his lil heart! Might actually train him properly this game, not sure yet...

Aggro

Competitive player
Defeated 2 Frontier Brains - Lucy and Brandon. Lucy was hard :/ But my Metagross just pwned Brandon (Regirock and Registeel 2HKO, Regice OHKO with Meteor mash, without boosts).

Now I'm hunting for Feebas.

Golden_Arcanine

Sapphire: Still haven't touched it. Really need to do it so I can migrate the Regis, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latias.

Emerald: Just got absolutely owned by Counter. Was facing Dome Ace Tucker and it was my Swampert vs. his and I use EQ and he uses Counter. I use Ice Beam and he uses Surf, Swampy dies. I send out Metagross, and use EQ. He counters and finishes me off with Surf. X_X I'm working on getting a Starmie. Need another Battle Frontier member. Any ideas? I have Special Attack Starmie and Agility Metagross.

whale cat

FC: 459710574321
Hell

last week i saw a shiny girafari in the safari zone,sadly it flees after nine turns. i also saw a shiny whismur although horribly for WHATEVER REASONS MY GAME FROZE ON IT.
I WAS CRUSHED.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
first i defeated brawly. next i sent aqua packing from slateport. i also just caught an oddish to deal with my rivals marshtomp and a minun. im now lvling up the oddish to be close to rest of team

team
combusken lvl 21
aron lvl 20
zubat lvl 20
oddish lvl 16

Raquaza92

Trying to get the Battle Factory's silver symbol, it's the last one I need before I get the Lansat berry, then I'll try getting gold. I'm also changing the moves on the pokemon I'm using for battle frontier, and I'm training my Ho-oh for compatetive battle.

Chaos Rush

Well, my old Battle Frontier team was Charizard, a special Sceptile, and Gyarados. I managed to beat Lucy, I first sent out Gyarados w/ Persim Berry. Her Seviper used Swagger, but thanks to my Persim berry it turned out for the better. Then my Gyarados used Earthquake, Seviper fainted, then she sent out Shuckle. I used Earthquake, she used Toxic, IT MISSED!!!! I had Gyarados Earthquake again, and Shuckle tried using Toxic and it missed again!!! I used Earthquake once more, and then Shuckle fainted. Next she sent out Milotic and I though, "oh crap". But two Earthquakes from Gyarados took care of her.

Now I'm working on a new, better, Battle Frontier team. Recently I completed the Hoenn dex for the 3rd time on Emerald (while keeping the Johto starters on Ruby version). Now I had access to Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile, which was great since I had all three Johto starters. My next Battle Frontier team is Alakazam(special), Salamence(mixed), and Feraligatr(undecided).

DFK

Eevee fanboy
Need another Battle Frontier member. Any ideas? I have Special Attack Starmie and Agility Metagross.

Since you have two sweepers, I suggest getting a wall/tank of some sort. I like to use Donphan due to high Attack and Defense, good HP, Electric immunity, and STAB Earthquake. He can also boost his already high Defense with Defense Curl if you feel like you need it.

As for me, I've got myself a male Seviper with flawless Speed sitting in a box. I'm now trying to get a Modest female Treecko with flawless Special Attack to breed with the Seviper, but I'm having really bad luck with that so far. Six batches in and only 2 females, one Hasty with flawless and one Modest without. Oh well, I'll try some more later.

R_N

Finally got Groudon yesterday, and caught Kyogre (yay Netball. And I got it first go around, too), Registeel (only took three resets!), & Regirock (Second easiest) today.
Will go for Regice & Rayquaza tomorrow, me thinks. Not looking forward to Sky Pillar, though :\

Oh and I gave the Battle Factory a round, it's nice. Not nice enough to keep going through it another 2 times for the symbol (nor any of the other facilities, for that matter).

Aggro

Competitive player
I'm going abroad for 4 days, so I'm going to powergame ;]
I must catch all legendaries, but I don't know. Reset for natures or for shiny?
I lost again at battle pyramid. It's annoying ;|
And if I'd meet another shiny in Battle Frontier, I finish with this game xD

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
beat my rival and wally. caught a plusle and a seedot and i went back to petalburg to catch a wurple and replace zubat with beautifly. im now lvl'ing up beautifly and thinking of going back to dewford to get a geodude to help with wattson.

team
combusken lvl 22
aron lvl 22
beautifly lvl 16

Caelesti

dancing queen
I'm training for the Battle Frontier. My old team of Combusken, Flygon, and Cacturne were good... but, I don't know.

Pokémon:

Miltank: Body Slam, Milk Drink, Shadow Ball, and Rollout.
Sunflora: Mega Drain, Petal Dance, Endeavor, and Sunny Day.
Octillery: Psybeam, Aurora Beam, Fire Blast, and Octazooka.

Once I get them all to level fifty I really need to improve their movesets...

R_N

Got Regice, wasn't too bad, though it had a tendency to kill Altaria.

Decided to go Safari Zone-ing and got a lot of the johto pokemon in there.
Then there is Girafarig who just refuses to stay in the ball. Numerous other rare pokemon, with LOWER CATCH RATES!!!, were caught pretty easily, but this thing...this thing is evil. RAGE

And now I decided to go for Rayquaza. He is decidedly harder then Kyorge & Groudon, as his attacks actually pack a punch and Outrage in particular is basically a one hit KO. Rest doesn't help any either :\
If it weren't for the fact that it would mean hacing to go through the Pillar again, I'd probably go and get Kyorge or Groudon to take some hits (ie: Ooutrage) till he becomes mangable.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Going to re start on Ruby or Sapphire or both got two teams i've decieded which teams i'm having:
Swampert/Manetric/Ninetails/Medicham/Caccturne/Salamence
or
Septile/Sharpdeo/Flygon/Campuret/Manetric/Haryima or Medicham

Status
Not open for further replies.