• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
I have an update!!

I beat the first two gyms and Team Magma and my rival and I'm on my training way to beat Wattson. I just got my bike (YESS) and then my Gameboy Advance SP died. ='[ So it's charging and I am waiting to train.

'Tis all.

~BM

ger9119

Major Update
-Finished Traing for the Elite Four

-Beat the first four with ease

-Miltioc was annyoing but by Grumpig taught it a lesson

-MVP of the first elite four challgene was Jet the Expluod

-Went to the Battle frontier

-Began the ledgendary hunt

-Caught a Modest Latias(Yay)

-Caught groudon/kyrogue

-Caught a few Johto pokemon

-began in the Battle domes double battles

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Re started my Ruby today
Details coming soon

Sapphire update:
Finally obtained a Relaxed Male Mudkip, have trained to level 7 and I'm almost at petalburg city.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
My update goes as follows:

-beat Wally.

-beat all the trainers around Mauville and Verdanturf.

-beat Wattson.

-crushed the boulder for the couple.

-beat the interviewers.

-beat one trainer.

-am currently waiting to finish battling the trainers and beat Magma.

'Tis all.

~BM

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Sapphire:
Caught myself x2 lotads, a zigzagoon, a wurmple and I'm on the look out for a ralts and a taillow and Slakoth.

Currently training them all up to level 10. Will then trade for an electrike/Vulpix/Meditate/Cacnea/Salamence

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Restarted my Sapphire, with a Treecko and evolved it by the time I got through the forest. I also caught a Zigzagoon to pick up items. The other Pokemon I caught was a Slakoth, of whom I'm currently raising to level 12.

restarted emerald, and i'm doing a hardcore monotype challenge.
hardcore-if they faint i release them.
decided to do a steel monotype, so i'm catching, and training an aron for brawly

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Emerald:
For Sapphire: Currently breeding:
Modest Hydro Pump Bagon
Modest Thief Electrike
Modest Hypnosis/Faint attack Vulpix
Adament Mediatate/Makihutia
Modest Cacnea

For Ruby
Modest/Timid Dragonbreathe/Crunch Treecko
Timid Carvanha
Jolly Trapinch
Brave Curse Numel
Electrike as before
Adament Mediatate/Makihutia

Aggro

Competitive player
-I've won toughness and beauty contest, both pokemon were painted
-Caught Modest Rayquaza and maxed its sp.atk
-Had a Berry Blender Master event and found a bug in the game
-I'm planting a lot of berries. I want to win every contest. I need to copy movesets for it.

Good luck on brawly, aron is not beating it anytime soon, and not for sure in hardcore mode
you were sure right hes not beating him so i restarted and am doing the scramble challenge, and i've caught skitty and poochyena, evolved mudkip, and now i'm training for brawly

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
restarted to try using treecko again. after losing too roxanne 3 or 4 times, i gave up and restarted with mudkip named her swampy. then i caught myself a zigzagoon(dash), shroomish(twinkle), poochyana(fang) and tailow(Nugget). just beat roxanne on my first try and the 1st two trainers on the next route.

swampy(mudkip) - lvl 14
dash(zigzagoon) - lvl 12
twinkle(shroomish) - lvl 14

Fres <3

currentl IV breeding some for BF

Modest bagon\Hydro pump
Or
Adamant Bagon
Or
Jolly Bagon
ans still diesiding between my last

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
I recently started a new game on Emerald. My progress so far:
*Started new game.
*Chose Torchic.
*Beat the wild Zigzagoon.
*Beat the 1st May battle.
*Got the Pokedex and 5 Poke Balls.
*Got to Petalburg City.
*Wally caught his Ralts.
*Soft reseted until I got a Marill with the Huge Power ability and good Attack IVs.
*Caught the said Marill.
*Defeated the Team Aqua Grunt in Petalburg Woods.
*Got to Rustboro City.
*Battled some trainers on Route 116.

And as I'm typing this,I'm battling more trainers on Route 116. I'll battle the 1st Gym when Marill gets to Lv.14 and Torchic to Lv.16 (when it evolves into Combusken and learns Double Kick).

Current team:
;183; (Marill) Lv.11
-Tackle
-Defence Curl
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun

;255; (Torchic) Lv.12
-Scratch
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Ember

swampert55

In Ruby, I trained in Secret Bases, raised Absol 5 levels to 81. Also raised Meganium 1 level to 90 and Tyranitar 1 level to 86. I won the lottery in Lilycove with a Kabutops from my FR, it was 2 digits so I got a PP Up.

I also traded Mewtwo and Lanturn to Colosseum to prepare for yet another Mt. Battle challenge. I hope I get a Rash or Mild Ho-Oh.

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
All right,I have an update.

I trained Marill to Lv.14 and Torchic to Lv.16. So,Torchic evolved into Combusken. I beat the 1st Gym easily. I didn't need Combusken at all. The 3 Gym trainers easily had their Geodudes 1 Hit KO'd by Marill's Water Gun. Same with Roxanne's Geodudes. But when Roxanne sent out her Nosepass,I had a little trouble. Since Nosepass is pure Rock Type and not also Ground Type,Water Gun didn't do nearly as much as it did on the Geodudes. Nosepass used Block on Marill and starting using Rock Tomb. Plus,when Nosepass got into yellow HP,Roxanne used a Potion. Same thing when it got into yellow HP again. Eventually,after using about 8 Water Guns on it,I won. When the battle started,Marill was at Lv.14,and when it ended,Marill was at Lv.16. It got to Lv.15 from beating Roxanne's 2nd Geodude,and to Lv.16 when it beat Nosepass. Since it had got to Lv.15,I taught it Rollout. Later,I'm gonna do the Team Aqua in Whismur Cave thing.

Current team:
;183; (Marill) Lv.16
-Rollout
-Defence Curl
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun

;256; (Combusken) Lv.16
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Focus Energy
-Ember

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
You guys I'm really upset.

I restarted my Sapphire version this weekend and the Poochyena that was attacking Professor Birch was shiny. =(

That just grinds my gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.