• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbran5

My Swablu reached level 35 and evolved into Altaria! It leaned Dragon Breath doing so.

On the seventh trainer in the Battle Factory, I lost as an Aerodactyl swept my Scizor, Espeon, and Golduck. It ended my win win streak at 13.

While on Route 120, I encountered and captured a shiny Oddish! It is my second shiny Pokemon.

Aegon

I battled May for the last time, and then headed to Mt Pyre. I defeated Magma and obtained the Magma Emblem, which I used to enter their hideout at the Jagged Pass. I explored the cavern, and soon defeated Maxie with some difficulty. My Pichu evolved during its time there.

I returned to Slateport, to find Team Aqua stealing a submarine. I headed over to their hideout near Lilycove and defeated them with ease, picking up a Master Ball while I was there.

I then surfed on Route 124 to reach Mossdeep City, where I saved.

.:Current Team:.
;257; Vulcan Lv. 38
;274; Coillte Lv. 39
;227; Silver Lv. 39
;329; Sahara Lv. 39
;349; Marina Lv. 32
;025; Chuchu Lv. 35

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wandered through Route 102 for a while until I reached yet another trainer. I battled them with Zigzagoon this time, and that proved to be interesting. I kept up a pattern of sending out Zigzagoon while swapping out to Treecko whenever a tough opponent had to be faced. I continued that pattern for a while as I was training on Route 102. I eventually reached Petalburg City and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I then headed for the Gym and I met up with my dad (Norman). We talked and he wanted me to help Wally capture his first Pokemon, despite the fact that I was new at the whole Pokemon thing. Wally captured a wild Ralts on Route 102, and then I returned to the Gym. I had to head on over to Rustboro City next, so I grabbed some items from the Poke Mart and I headed of. Saved.

Aegon

I challenged the Mossdeep City Gym, and actually enjoyed it this time around. I didn't have much difficulty, and soon found myself with the Mind Badge. I then headed over to the space center, where I defeated Magma with Steven. I returned to his house, and he gave me Dive.

With the HM in tow, I went back to Route 124, and explored the Dive spots. I then went to Shoal Cave to pick up Shoal Salts (I returned later to obtain Shoal Shells), and the man there made me a Soothe Bell.

I surfed south from Mossdeep, and explored all the ocean routes, bringing me to Ever Grande. I couldn't climb the Waterfall, so continued on my way. Before following Team Aqua, I decided to go to Pacifidlog Town, from where I searched the following routes, battling trainers and collecting items along the way. I went full circle, and found myself in Slateport City. I flew to Lilycove City and cycled to the Berry Master's house, where I collected berries and planted some more. I saved back at Mossdeep City.

;257; Vulcan Lv. 38
;275; Coillte Lv. 45
;227; Silver Lv. 43
;330; Sahara Lv. 45
;349; Marina Lv. 32
;025; Chuchu Lv. 40

Lorde

I headed off to Rustboro City and I came to the route between Petalburg City and Petalburg Woods. I trained in the tall grass there, and I captured a wild Wingull that I encountered. I moved on to the beach area and then I headed for the Petalburg Woods. I battled a Rich Boy outside, picked some berries at a berry patch and then I entered the forest. I captured a wild Shroomish that appeared in the tall grass and then I moved forward, training along the way. I eventually ran into a Devon Corp. employee and a Team Aqua grunt who was bothering him. I had to battle the Team Aqua grunt and once that was done, I proceeded to Rustboro City. I got out of the forest after battling another trainer, and I visited the flower shop there. I got a berry and I headed off again. I battled a Lady and a Lass and then I saved.

Kacho

You are next.
Breeding pokemon for Cute contest, that's all.
working on all grass only contest winning.
Currently has Shiftry for Tough and Ludicolo for Beauty...
wondering if Oddish family works for Cute contest with...
Charm, Rest, Sweet Scent, Poison Powder

Aegon

I picked some berries, and finally had enough to evolve my Feebas into Milotic by making Indigo Pokéblocks at Lilycove. I then got to Sootopolis City by diving underwater, and saw Kyogre and Groudon fighting. After getting advice from Wallace, I went to the Sky Pillar, and disturbed Rayquaza, who later broke up the argument between the deities.

I challenged the Gym next, and had a very, very hard time. Damn Kingdra! Water Pulse kept confusing me, and it spammed Rest and Double Team. Eventually, I managed to take it out with some hax of my own; Paralysis.
;257; Vulcan Lv. 42
;275; Coillte Lv. 45
;227; Silver Lv. 44
;330; Sahara Lv. 45
;350; Marina Lv. 38
;025; Chuchu Lv. 42

Lorde

I battled the twins right before I got to Rustboro City. I had a tough time against them since my own Pokemon weren't trained for double battles, but I eventually won and I set off once more. I got to Rustboro City eventually and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I went around town after that, and I picked up the HM for Cut. I then stopped by the Trainers' School and I got the Quick Claw item. I gave that to Treecko and I left to train some more at the Petalburg Woods before I challenged Roxanne at the Gym. I worked on training my Wingull and Zigzagoon, as well as on training Treecko. I was there for about 40 minutes, and I returned ot Rustboro to heal. I got inside the Gym and I battled the Gym trainers. I eventually reached Roxanne's place, and I saved there.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
was soft resetting for my treecko, no luck after 150 resets so i turned off to revise, then got bored and started again but had no luck

Aegon

I explored the houses in Sootopolis after my Gym Battle, as I had forgotten to do so after removing Kyogre and Groudon from their city. I then went to Ever Grande City, where I entered Victory Road. That place. That place of certain doom! By the time I had gotten to the basement, I almost out of Pokémon. And revives. I managed to scrape my way through, though, mainly thanks to my Skarmory. I healed and saved at Ever Grande City Pokémon Center.

;257; Vulcan Lv. 43
;275; Coillte Lv. 46
;227; Silver Lv. 47
;330; Sahara Lv. 45
;350; Marina Lv. 42
;025; Chuchu Lv. 43

Lorde

I got to Roxanne's place at the Rustboro City Gym, and I challenged her. I used my Wingull against her Geodude, and I actually had a tough time even though Wingull knew Water Gun. I eventually managed to defeat Roxanne's Geodude, but it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I then had to battle against her Nosepass, and I used Treecko against it. I managed to score a critical hit, but Nosepass didn't faint until the second strike. I defeat Roxanne and obtained the Stone Badge from her as well as the TM containing the move Rock Tomb. I left the Gym to heal at the Pokemon Center, but then I had to help recover the Wingull that had been kidnapped. I headed for Rusturf Tunnel to stop Team Aqua, and battled some trainers along the way there. I captured a wild Taillow and a wild Nincada, and I saved before entering the cave.

HydroSwampert

I have been training in Victory Road some and healing, and I have challenged the Elite 4 some and then healed. I am currently in Sidney's Room. I saved. 58:16
My team is:
ULIEK? (Marshtomp) Lv.49
Ekalak (Aggron) Lv. 49
Walrein (Walrein) Lv.48
Musashi (Dustox) Lv.47
Buggy (Shedinja) Lv.47
Callie (Delcatty) Lv.47
I need to nickname Walrein and I need to train some more, I think! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

ZombeeVaporeon

Zombee Eevee Master
First time beating Pike Queen Lucy, how you may ask? Simple. Metagross with 338 Attack and 290 Speed using Earthquake OHK's her Seviper. Had a little issue with her Milotic, got it as far as one third before Metagross faintedm which then i sent out my Lanturn. Two thunderbolts (Sadly, the second was Mirror Coated) almost defeated her Milotic. HOWEVER, my last pokemon was a Shuckle ^_^ Which i used sludge bomb to finish the Milotic off. Now, Shuckle vs. Shuckle. Long story/battle short, i stall with protect/rest combo while occasionally Sludge Bombing until her Shuckle begins to struggle which i use my LAST toxic, thus winnning the Wall vs Wall battle. :)

Lorde

I got inside of Rusturf Tunnel and I met up with a Team Aqua grunt inside. I battled him and once I won that match, I managed to save Pecko the Wingull. After all of that, I went to Devon Corp and I received a letter from the president. I was supposed to take it to Steven Stone on Dewford island, so I healed at the local Pokemon Center and headed south towards Petalburg City. I got to Mr. Briney's house along the way, and he said that he'd take me to Dewford Town. We crossed the sea and we got there quickly. I wandered around Dewford Town, and I decided to visit the city hall place. I changed the trendy saying and I prepared to head for Granite Cave to give Steven the letter from his father. I saved at the Pokemon Center after healing.

So I'm doing a Ruby Nuzlocke, and I just encountered a Shiny Numel on Jagged Pass.
YAY.
Even though I had just spent a ton of time training my first Numel, I'm replacing it with Shiny Numel. Because Shiny Camerupt is fly.
Now to devote even more time to training the shiny before fighting Flannery. At least this way, I'll also get some more grinding in for my other Pokemon.

Lorde

After finishing things up at the Dewford Town Pokemon Center, I headed for Granite Cave. I got to the route near there and I battled a couple Fisherman class trainers. I then went inside Granite Cave where I managed to use Flash to light the way. I encountered a couple wild Pokemon like Aron and Makuhita, and I captured both of them for my collection. I then trained the rest of the way, using Flash to guide my way through the cave. I eventually got to the end of the cavern, and I met Steven Stone there. I gave him the letter from his father and then he rewarded me with a TM. He left the cave and then I left back to Dewford Town's Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I then headed for the local Gym and I saved once inside.

mAdkip

Ok, so yesterday I restarted my Ruby.. I chose a female character for change, named her MAY. I chose Torchic but I soon withdrew it into the computer once I caught a ;263;. (this time I won't use staters, I used Torchic on my last go anyways, now I want to try something new.) I will use Zigzagoon because she picks up items and her Headbutt or Strength really hurt.

I didn't intend to catch a ;283;, but once I found it, I thought it was rare, so decided to raise it (its careful nature is terrible though) Next I caught another Pokemon I never raised, ;287; due to its Truant. It will really get on my nerves until it evolves, but I'll try to be patient (I've anyway raised Magikarp, which is worse, so many times before).

My main pokemon though will be ;273;, which I caught, tought it Bullet Seed and soon evolved it to ;274;.

I trained my team, got the first Badge -thanks to Nuzleaf's bullet seed and Surskit's Bubble- and saved in Dewford city. My next goal is an Aron, and perhaps a Zubat.

Lorde

I got to Brawly's Gym in Dewford Town and I began to challenge its Gym trainers. I battled the first trainer, and I had a tough time against his Fighting-type Pokemon. I tried using Wingull for the most part, but things still weren't exactly easy. I managed to beat him and move on to the next Gym trainer, but that battle was also difficult. I managed to make Treecko evolve into Grovyle though, so that was a good thing. I decided to leave the Gym and heal at the local Pokemon Center. I then went off to Granite Cave to train my team. I captured a Zubat while in the cave, and I trained that as well, since I needed something that would be useful against Fighting-type Pokemon. I wandered around Granite Cave for a while, and I saved as I left to heal my team at the local Pokemon Center again.

Status
Not open for further replies.