• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I healed at the Slateport City PC and I walked to the next route since I had done everything in Slateport City. I managed to captured a wild Electrike and Plusle on the route between Slateport City and Mauville City and I decided to add Electrike to my team. I headed north and I battled against various trainers. I leveled up my Pokemon that way and then I stopped by the Trick House. I talked to the man there and then I headed east since I had to walk all the way to Mauville City next. I battled some trainers there and then I met up with my rival. We had a quick rival battle there and then I got to Mauville City about 10 minutes later after having trained in the tall grass. I saved before going to the nearby Pokemon Center.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Did a few things on Emerald today because I needed to transfer some stuff to my SoulSilver. First, I needed a Bold-Natured Pokemon with the Synchronize Ability, so I bred one of my Gardevoir and Ditto. Got a couple Ralts with that Ability and Nature very easily. Then, I went to the Battle Tower to clone a few more Pokemon and some items to send over. When I was done with all that, I Pal Parked six Pokemon and items to SoulSilver.
Also, after that I used some of my Rare Candy stash to level up a couple Pokemon.

Lorde

I arrived at the Mauville City Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I then finished up and walked to the Poke Mart to shop for items that I would be needing for the next part of my journey through Hoenn. I stopped in front of the Mauville City Gym and I saw Wally there with his father. Wally challenged me to a Pokemon battle with his Ralts and after I won, he left. I healed once more at the local Pokemon Center and then I roamed around Mauville City. I got the Rock Smash HM and then I went to the Game Corner. I returned to the Mauville City Gym and I entered it. I battled three of the Gym trainers inside there and then I saved as I headed out to train some more for the Gym match against Leader Wattson.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
Yesterday I did some training outside of Rustboro. My Treeko is now lvl 11as is my Wingull.

Lorde

I returned to the Mauville Gym and I beat the last Gym trainers. I got to Wattson's location after solving the Gym puzzle and I challenged him to a battle. He used Magnemite against me, but I had Aron ready for that. I don't know how I did it, but I beat his Magnemite without much of a challenge. Wattson then used Voltorb against me and I swapped out to my Linoone. I managed to defeat Voltorb by weakening its Electric-type moves with Mud Sport and then I swapped out to my Kadabra when Wattson used his Magneton. That battle was super tough, but I switched to Shroomish and I won the battle. I obtained the Dynamo Badge from Wattson and the TM containing Shock Wave. I saved before leaving the Gym.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
I have been playing Sapphire version for a few hours so far today (slow workday).
I caught a Slakoth and traded it to the child in Rustboro for a Makuhita. I added Zigzagoon to my team (because it is normal type and can learn cut). My team now is:
Treeko lvl 14
Wingull lvl 14
Makuhita lvl 13
Zigzagoon lvl 13

Once my Pokemon get to level 15 I will challenge Roxanne at the Rustboro gym. Getting Makuhita to lvl 15 might be a tad difficult because he doesn't follow my orders anymore.

Lorde

I returned to the Pokemon Center in Mauville City after I defeated Wattson. I had all of my Pokemon healed there and then I went over to the Bike Shop to pick up a Bicycle there. I got an Mach Bike and then I headed west towards Verdanturf Town. I got to Route 117 between Verdanturf Town and Mauville City and I visited the Pokemon Day Care. I left my Linoone there to level up and I started to battle the various trainers along the path there. I managed to beat half of them, but then I had to return to Mauville City to heal my team. I got that taken care of and I returned to the route between Mauville City and Verdanturf. I managed to defeat the other trainers finally and I saved once I got to Verdanturf Town.

Edd the Huntsman

A British Bloke
We still doing this? Mmkay.

Just beat Archie, Maxie's just given him a severe talking-to, and Steven's flown in majestically to tell me the world's stuffed if I don't do something. Way to shift the responsibility, STEVE.

Lorde

I visited the Verdanturf Town PC and I healed my Pokemon. After swapping Pokemon too, I went to the local Pokemon Contest hall. I visited that and received the Contest Pass there, then I returned outside and I bought some stuff at the Poke Mart. I spent some time finishing off the tasks at Rusturf Tunnel and then I left Verdanturf Town when everything was finished. I headed back to Mauville City and I headed north once I arrived there. I eventually reached the Winstrate Family's house and I challenged them to battles in order to level up my Pokemon. I barely defeated them and I had to heal my Pokemon again once the battles were over. I saved the game shortly after leaving the Mauville City Pokemon Center.

JD

I recently defeated Team Aqua on Mt. Pyre now I'm grinding the rest of my team to level 40 before I go to fight Team Magma at their hideout.

Swampert(Roids) 40
Lombre(Tequila) 40
Swellow(Skyler) 40
Vulpix(Kindle) 36
Heracross(No nickname yet) 34

Lorde

So I walked north from Mauville City after I finished healing my Pokemon and used Rock Smash when I found a few boulders blocking my path, then I battled trainers along the way. I couldn't yet access the desert part of Hoenn at the moment, so I had to find some other way to get around that. I headed for Mt. Chimney and I battled some more trainers at the base. I had to heal again before I went through the Fiery Path and when I got there, I went straight towards the northern exit and I managed to capture a Torkoal as I explored the cave. I came out of the cave eventually and I met some more trainers that I had to battle against. Once that was done, I healed my Pokemon at a rest house and saved again.

golduck#1

Accidently lost all my games so I bought one copy of every game and deciding to go through with each starter and a different team each time and complete the game then just leave it so every game is completed. Obviously this works for Ruby/sapphire/Emerald well because three games= 3 different starters but for pretty much every other game I have to buy an extra copy of one of the versions. Anyways heres what I have been doing.

Ruby: I just started the game and chose Torchic. I already have my teams planned out but I decided to cut one of the pokemon from my ruby team so now it's open for anyone. I have been and will continue to train a whole range of pokemon until I find one I like. Anyways I trained up my Torchic to evolve into a Combusken before the first gym while also training a Slakoth to level 14 as he is the second member of the team. Pretty frustrating the train but it makes the game longer so it's not all that bad. I ended up taking on Roxane and dominating her with double kicks and saved the game. Next journey will involve Slakoth turning into Vigaroth and making it slateport to continue some training.

Sapphire: Haven't started but will start off with Mudkip.

Emerald: I started this game a while back and have collected all the badges and managed to make it through to the end of victory road. My team is incomplete with me still needing to train up my Bagon to get a Salamance (oh the fun in training that, sigh) and severely underleveled with Sceptile being my strongest at 48, with Absol being level 42, Torkoal level 40, Lairon level 39, Lombre level 41 and Bagon only 25. Looking to get everyone to the 52 mark with the exception of Bagon.

Lorde

After healing my injured Pokemon at the strange lady's rest house north of Mauville City, I continued on my way towards Fallarbor Town. I battled some trainers along the route and then I got to the portion of the Hoenn region with volcanic ash. I traveled around the area and I encountered various Pokemon along the way. I captured a wild Sandshrew that was in the area and then I got lucky and captured a wild Skarmory. I then battled some trainers that were there. I got to the house there where they made items out of ash and I obtained the Soot Sack to collect the ash outside. I ran around doing that and then I battled another trainer. I finally arrived in Fallarbor Town and I saved at the Pokemon Center there.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
I beat May and headed back to Littleroot town where I received my Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs. I then continued my journey to Petalburg city and on the way I ran into a wild lvl 4 Poocheyana so I captured it and named him Greyhound. That's all I did.

Lorde

So next after healing my Pokemon at the Fallarbor Town Pokemon Center, sashayed out to the local Poke Mart to buy some Super Potions and other items. I finished doing that and then I went to the Pokemon Contest hall to compete in a Super Rank Pokemon Contest just for fun's sake. I ended up winning that after using some PokeBlocks to make my Hariyama's Contests stats increase and I headed out again. I went west until I arrived at a route and I battled some trainers in the area. I picked up a Roar TM from a guy there and then I captured Pokemon in the tall grass as I headed south towards Meteor Falls. I visited Lanette's house and picked berries outside and I saved before battling more trainers.

c1234

Trainer Since '98
Today I caught a Geodude, Zubat, and Abra outside of Dewford. I am trying to pick my team right now. This is only my 3rd time getting here in Hoenn.

Lorde

I battled many trainers between Fallarbor Town and Meteor Falls and then I set off up towards the mountains and I entered the cavern there at Meteor Falls. I saw Team Magma grunts inside there and then they left the cave before I got to battle them. I headed for the exit after I captured a wild Solrock and I managed to get back to Fallarbor Town. I went all the way back the way I had come and I eventually reached the base of Mt. Chimney. I was finally able to use the cable car there and I headed for the summit of Mt. Chimney. Once I got to the summit, I noticed that Team Aqua and Team Magma were battling. I had to battle against Team Magma grunts while I was there and I saved before heading to the crater.

AD95

Caught a slakoth in the forest next to petalburg city. Needed a Slakoth to bring to my pokemon X game.

Lorde

I got to the bottom of the Jagged Pass after beating Maxie at Mt. Chimney's summit. I soon arrived in Lavaridge Town and I went to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team there before doing anything else. I then left the Pokemon Center and explored the town a little more. I bought some herbal medicine at a shop there and then I bought some other items at the Poke Mart since I was getting ready to head to the Lavaridge Gym. I got there and I battled the first two Gym trainers inside. I had a challenging time against them, but I still managed to proceed after those battles. I got on the hot sand and I made it around the Gym, using mostly Manectric and Swellow to battle. I saved halfway through the Gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.