• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Rotom Forms Discussion ~ All Formes Revealed~!

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyFormeSheimi

You Lost The Game
Wow, now Rotom can:

Entertain me
Keep my pop cold
Make me cake
Wash my clothes
Cool me off on a summer day
and
Mow my lawn.

What a pointless Pokemon .-.

;)

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Wow, now Rotom can:

Entertain me
Keep my pop cold
Make me cake
Wash my clothes
and
Mow my lawn.

;)

Funny! I was about to say something like that! I definitely love the idea about cake! :)

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
That many forms seems a bit much to have really distinctive stats or purposes. There probably are some major differences in the movesets to further set them apart.

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
Wow, now Rotom can:

Entertain me
Keep my pop cold
Make me cake
Wash my clothes
and
Mow my lawn.

;)

haha ya thats exactly right..........UGH WHY DID THEY DO THAT sure it has good extra moves but its stats r THE SAME and its ability is THE SAME and, i thik they look kinda stupid.....

SkyFormeSheimi

You Lost The Game
Haha! I know right?

I hate the new Rotoms.

I think they should've just been able to teach him 1 of the new moves from a move tutor or something..

I hate the idea of it all.

The only one that looks DECENT is the fan one and I still wouldn't want that!

BCVM22

The only one that looks DECENT is the fan one and I still wouldn't want that!

So... don't do what's needed to get the Secret Key and don't bother with the new forms? That way, you can avoid this Pokémon you find so useless and so heinous for whatever reason and the rest of us get spared your whining.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
haha ya thats exactly right..........UGH WHY DID THEY DO THAT sure it has good extra moves but its stats r THE SAME and its ability is THE SAME and, i thik they look kinda stupid.....

Actually, the stats are NOT the same. They are the same between forms, but normal rotom becomes quite stronger when form changed, as for the thing with diferent high status like deoxes: THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER POKEMON LIKE THAT! That is deoxes' claim to fame. Now then, they didn't have to make more forms for Rotom, but it was a good idea. Some of us like the new forms. WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT? Rotom just gained a choice between one of five new moves. I would call that pure awsomeness, think about it, you encounter a rotom in the wi-fi battle tower, you have no idea what form it is because of the fact they look like normal over wi-fi...

I think everyone has got to learn a valuable lesson. Nintendo does NOT make the games to make certain pokemon way stronger, that is a side effect. They do what makes sence. Rotom is a polergist, of course they gave him new forms that take over objects...

Actually, I think Game Freak was planing something like this since diamond and pearl... let's look at the facts:
1. Garnea makes an after Sinnoh dex apperance in front of the old chateu, like Crasher Wake makes an apperance in front of stark mountain, where heatran lives, a legendary pokemon.
2. When you 'Thwump' the TV, Legendary music plays.

It would look like Nintendo was calling Rotom a legendary, which would make sence, seeing as he comes right before them in the national dex... BUT:

3. You can breed Rotom forever to get as many Rotoms as you want.

So he CAN'T be a lengendary. But whats up with one and two? I think Nintendo was planing on doing something wth Rotom in Platinum from the get-go, so the forms were pre-decided... maybe... It's definly possible and plausable!

I didn't get that either, how Rotom can be bred at least thousands of times, and you could have hundreds of Rotoms to post on GTS (Write this down, it could help you!) I mean, loads of people like Rotom, most haven't caught on that, Rotom is breedable

What happens if you trade Wash Rotom to Diamond and Pearl? Does it go normal, or does it end up in Wash Form??? Or does it end up like a normal Rotom, with Hydro Pump, cool. Well, Does it?

pichu girl

loves ashes pikachu
the first new rotom pic

what the hell is the first pic of rotom i
like the Dimond/Pearl vertion i caught it on dimond in a master ball but cant wate to see them on platinum:)

tell me if i spelt some thing worng:(

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
what the hell is the first pic of rotom i
like the Dimond/Pearl vertion i caught it on dimond in a master ball but cant wate to see them on platinum:)

tell me if i spelt some thing worng:(

>Giggle< You caught it with a master ball? It's only lv. 15! You should just use a pokeball, no offence, but you do realize you can breed it with ditto?

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
And their all over the GTS, lol!

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
And their all over the GTS, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.