• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Rotom Forms Discussion ~ Please read the first post ~ - All Formes Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Right,

So as to not fill up the forum and other threads with discussion of these five likely alternate forms, I have created this thread in which you can discuss them. Here they are if you forgot them

new.jpg

Discuss

EDIT:
The following images are FAKE~!
rotomnew.jpg

platinumdg7.png

Rotom2.jpg

Rotom2-1.jpg

234898xs7.jpg

And guys, start respecting each other. You silly geese are being kind of mean to each other. And yes, this applies to the alleged "thread kings" even. :/
If you see someone post a stupid idea, frown, and move on. Or report it. I'll delete and you won't have to see it.

So, stop. :/

~Erik

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, like, many times, I'd love them to be new Pokémon, not alternate forms :/. Why D:? Because I'm tired of seeing alternate forms... ;_; It's getting repetitive. <~ I thought Deoxys was unique s:". Anyway. If they are alternate forms, I think they're Rotom or Baltoy's alternate forms. Pure guess. C:

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
Rotom, believe...
they all have the same spike on their head.

evandeck

but that scan says the pokemon will be revealed after Platinum

If they are actually new species of Pokemon, and they are in Platinum, they won't be able to be moved into DP, PBR, etc, so I'm pretty certain they'll be new formes rather than new Pokemon.

AniGamer

Pokémon Ranger
As I said, like, many times, I'd love them to be new Pokémon, not alternate forms :/. Why D:? Because I'm tired of seeing alternate forms... ;_; It's getting repetitive. <~ I thought Deoxys was unique s:". Anyway. If they are alternate forms, I think they're Rotom or Baltoy's alternate forms. Pure guess. C:

I'm not tired of new forms because new forms are good. Think about it new forms means stronger Pokemon in the game which leads to even more good and unique teams. I love to see happy trainers, and I'm glad that I'm happy.

Only time will tell I suppose.

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
Rotom forms with new types, perhaps?
A bug/ghost, fire/ghost, etc.

evandeck

Pokemon Sunday sohuld have stuff about the scans in 2 weeks

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I'd love to see a non-legendary Pokemon with an alternative form. Maybe Rotom or Chimecho forms.

I was also thinking, if they are new Rotom forms, and they have different types, as in one of them is Ice-type, one is Grass-type, etc, then won't this give the standard Rotom a ton of Ice, Grass, etc. moves to use? Only time will tell I guess...

shyguy725

Now 20% more active!
I hope they are new forms because if they were new pokemon then those would be horrible designs IMO. They look like rotom forms as other people are saying. Also the purple ome reminds me of pikachu with 2 tails lol.

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
I was also thinking, if they are new Rotom forms, and they have different types, as in one of them is Ice-type, one is Grass-type, etc, then won't this give the standard Rotom a ton of Ice, Grass, etc. moves to use? Only time will tell I guess...

does nobody read my posts

evandeck

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
It is very obvious that all five are alternate forms of Rotom. Given that so many pokemon have been given alternate forms and the fact that three of the silhouettes have the same characteristic spike on their heads like Rotom does, it would make sense that they were its new forms. My question is, what will me them different from Rotom?

Will they be different types? And that is not likely because one silhouette has an electricity-like appendage beneath it. So what will make them different from Rotom? And what causes Rotom to change form?

Last edited:
does nobody read my posts

Of course I read your post. It was the inspiration for my post! I was saying, if Rotom does get all these other formes, with different type combos, like you mentioned, that would mean each form would probably have access to moves of their types, and therefore the DP Rotom would also get all those moves, which would be really cool for Rotom fans.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Right,

So as to not fill up the forum and other threads with discussion of these five likely alternate forms, I have created this thread in which you can discuss them. Here they are if you forgot them

new.jpg

Discuss

Well to me the bottom three (blue, red & purple ones) looks like new forms of Rotom to me & the Orange one looks like a new form of Castform. I can't say what the green one is supposed to be though.
But i any mostly sure of one thing, that these are alternate forms of some of the existing pokemon.

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
My guess is that the new supposed forms of Rotom would all be the same type (ghost/elec), but maybe would have a different form based on whatever Rotom possessed when you encountered it, ie. the TV in the Old Chateau.

Status
Not open for further replies.