• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Rotom Forms Discussion ~ Please read the first post ~ - All Formes Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
theres something i've never understood. Why when you fight rotom, does the legendary battle music come on? if like they are form's of rotom, (which every one keeps saying.) this would expalin the whole like hyped up attitude towards a quite frankly rubbish pokemon. i mean there that whole thing with gardania and the mansion and then all you get out of it is a little lightning thing? i think theres more to rotom than is present but i DO NOT think all of these are forms of rotom.
It has its own music

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
theres something i've never understood. Why when you fight rotom, does the legendary battle music come on? if like they are form's of rotom, (which every one keeps saying.) this would expalin the whole like hyped up attitude towards a quite frankly rubbish pokemon. i mean there that whole thing with gardania and the mansion and then all you get out of it is a little lightning thing? i think theres more to rotom than is present but i DO NOT think all of these are forms of rotom.
It has its own music

PurpleMew

no promises
GREEN: Reminds me of Magnemite or some kind of train.
ORANGE: Castform maybe?
BLUE: No idea, but looks like some kind of Bug-Type
RED: Crab?
PURPLE: Rotom form.

I totally agree with you and was about to post the same thing lmao.

They all look mechanical in some way like someone said the red one was like a toaster but its all just waiting and wondering until any more new shows up or they reveal them fully.

Dannytoge

信じる!
It has its own music

yeah, i thought it was the same battle music as giratina, heatran and darkrai, but i could be wrong. But the difference in music , suggests rotom is "special", if these are all forms of rotom, theres wayyyy to many :S.

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
>_x
They don't... really look like Regis to me.
Maybe I'm missing something?
Why do you think so?

Its mainly the blue, orange, and purple ones. I was thinking so because the game is going to make all the regis obtainable, and was just thinking maybe thats how they look in the torn world. ( ....... I have a big imagination )

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
>_x
They don't... really look like Regis to me.
Maybe I'm missing something?
Why do you think so?

Its mainly the blue, orange, and purple ones. I was thinking so because the game is going to make all the regis obtainable, and was just thinking maybe thats how they look in the torn world. ( ....... I have a big imagination )

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
ok so i was searching pictures of smeargle today and i foud a baby version you know like pichu wynaut etc. and it looks awesome! someone plz tell if its real or fake
and im not a troll cuz someone called me one :(

BCVM22

5 silhouettes. 4 Regis.

Next.

ok so i was searching pictures of smeargle today and i foud a baby version you know like pichu wynaut etc. and it looks awesome! someone plz tell if its real or fake
and im not a troll cuz someone called me one :(

It's fake.

Next.

And you come to this conclusion as a result of all the similarities, connections and associations they've shown the Regis and Rotoms to have, or what?

May I please point out that neither you nor I now what these silloeuttes are. At this point everything is speculation. Rentaline99's ideas are just as good as anyone's, you can't start having goes at people if it's a topic where you know as little as he does, just relax.

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
And you come to this conclusion as a result of all the similarities, connections and associations they've shown the Regis and Rotoms to have, or what?

eevee and magnimite had nothing in common and they both got evolved forms along with many others. There doesnt have to be any connected between rotom and the regis....btw this is all opinon.

BCVM22

eevee and magnimite had nothing in common and they both got evolved forms along with many others.

A print advertisement for a new game, and internal decisions regarding which critters will get evolutions? Not even remotely similar.

May I please point out that neither you nor I now what these silloeuttes are. At this point everything is speculation. Rentaline99's ideas are just as good as anyone's, you can't start having goes at people if it's a topic where you know as little as he does, just relax.

So you're making the case that we are under no obligation to remember what constitutes a logical decision, particularly when it comes to advertising, and we should just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks?

Mm, no, I'm not following. Someone put forward their theory. I responded with a pair of logical reasons why that theory would be summarily unlikely. Be bothered by it if you must, but I don't recommend it. If at any point I feel the unstoppable urge to theorize about what the silhouettes represent, which I don't do, then feel perfectly free to try and counter it with whatever logical response you might come across.

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
A print advertisement for a new game, and internal decisions regarding which critters will get evolutions? Not even remotely similar.

This is my final responce to you sir/maddam I dont see what an ad has to do with the in game knowledge of eevee and magnimite getting evolutions, so thats meh to me. But in other news the things could be anything at this point, so time will only tell. Its A Wrap!

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
these could very well be Rotom forms, however the only thing that keeps me from accepting that is this:

If they are fire/ghost, grass/ghost, etc. forms, why was the electric form so special? Also, rotom's name is motor backwards. Motor is easilyconnected with electricity, not fire or grass.

I know it's fun to speculate, don't get me wrong, I love it too, but I mean they are what they are, our ideas aren't going to make it something else

So you're making the case that we are under no obligation to remember what constitutes a logical decision, particularly when it comes to advertising, and we should just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks?

Mm, no, I'm not following. Someone put forward their theory. I responded with a pair of logical reasons why that theory would be summarily unlikely. Be bothered by it if you must, but I don't recommend it. If at any point I feel the unstoppable urge to theorize about what the silhouettes represent, which I don't do, then feel perfectly free to try and counter it with whatever logical response you might come across.

Whats wrong with throwing things at the wall to see what sticks? This thread is merly a brainstorm of everyones ideas and speculation on this subject. Rentaline's theory could be true and you don't know whether he is right or not, you just don't think he is. He's just throwing an idea in there. not everything has to be filled with cold logic, it's fun to speculate.:)

OT: I really doubt that it is a knew pokemon, maybe new forms but I think that they're just some robots that are involved in the storyline somehow. They could be robots that are sent to hunt down Palkia, Dialga, Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf. That's when Giratina gets pi**ed and appears out of the sky with bloodthirst in it's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.