• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Rotom Forms Discussion ~ Please read the first post ~ - All Formes Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanos7

Master of Dragons
OMG!! Rotom's new forms are trash! Is this seriously the future of Pokemon games now? Pokemon having different forms & sh*t. This is basically Pokemon ripping off from Digimon w/ different forms. For example, Veemon armor digivolve to Flamdramon.

They aren't ripping anything off with forms.

Plus, "Digivolve" comes from "evolve" Meaning digimon is ripping Pokemon

Piplup~Luver

Squirtle
I like the new forms.
The refrigerator and the fan being my favorites.The OVEN!(not toaster) is pretty cool too.

So even though the event to get these forms is over wifi, you can only get it in Japan through mystery gift? Im confused.Why cant you get it if you own a copy and live......say, in Europe and you have wifi?

Piplup~Luver

Squirtle
I like the new forms.
The refrigerator and the fan being my favorites.The OVEN!(not toaster) is pretty cool too.

So even though the event to get these forms is over wifi, you can only get it in Japan through mystery gift? Im confused.Why cant you get it if you own a copy and live......say, in Europe and you have wifi?

Nintendo-Wii

I love this!!!

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I must have skip that?
But from the quote, it shoulds like abit of guess. "if A2 extracted this correctly"...

Its that "if", in other words, a "maybe".

Hence "apparently". I sincerely hope that he's wrong, I just don't find it likely that he'd screw this up unless these guys are coded weird compared to every other Pokémon.

OMG!! Rotom's new forms are trash! Is this seriously the future of Pokemon games now? Pokemon having different forms & sh*t. This is basically Pokemon ripping off from Digimon w/ different forms. For example, Veemon armor digivolve to Flamdramon.
I fail to see how the concept of a poltergeist Pokémon possessing random appliances has ANYTHING to do with Digivolving things.

Last edited:

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
i hope we can ge tthese forms in america i want the wahing machine rotom:)

R_N

These forms look quite neat, I really love all of their designs

Cut Form Rotom is the best, hand down, though. Can't wait for the sprites to be ripped, would love to see them in game.

EDIT: To the poster above me, I'm sure we'll be seeing them in America. Why wouldn't we? It is simply a matter of when is all. Let's just hope they release the item over Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Blaziryu

Okay, I gave wrong examples of Pokemon ripping off from Digimon. Here's some good examples: There's Imperialdramon in normal form, his Fighter Mode/Form & his Paladin Mode/Form. Plus, there's also Gallantmon in its normal form & its Crimson Mode/Form. And there's Beelzemon in its normal form & its Blast Mode/Form.

Grei

not the color
Okay, I gave wrong examples of Pokemon ripping off from Digimon. Here's some good examples: There's Imperialdramon in normal form, his Fighter Mode/Form & his Paladin Mode/Form. Plus, there's also Gallantmon in its normal form & its Crimson Mode/Form. And there's Beelzemon in its normal form & its Blast Mode/Form.

Jesus Christ, Pokemon is not ripping Digimon off.

Digimon can change forms because data can be modified to work differently depending on it's configuration. Rotom can change forms because it's a Ghost that inhabits ELECTICAL APPLIANCES.

Not cut it out kthnx.

Dig-kun

Well, I´m back from school
By the way the discussion is still at fire
XD

I think we´re gonna catch all of them, or one per game.
The max Nintendo would do is to place a lawnmower, a fan, a washer, a fridge and a oven at the house and we could go there and change Rotom, ike we do with Deoxys

Dig-kun

Well, I´m back from school
By the way the discussion is still at fire
XD

I think we´re gonna catch all of them, or or per game.
The max Nintendo would do is to place a lawnmower, a fan, a washer, a fridge and a oven at the house and we could go there and change Rotom, ike we do with Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.