• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Rotom Forms Discussion ~ Please read the first post ~ - All Formes Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
shut up already.

Since when has this thread boiled down to a couple of people dueling it out over something so trivial. Also, it is offensive to use such words towards others. I know I'm not a mod, but I do know that it is frowned upon heavily.... just be polite and stop yelling at each other.

On Topic: Has anyone got a better idea for the green silhouette yet? I still can't see how its supposed to be a rotom....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
IMO, the green one looks like a Steel/Electric type pokemon... sort of like a microwave lol

Hmm, that could work - its possible they might change the types of rotom for fun, but I'm not sure the D/P framework would allow it...

BDog1

[Livin' A Lie]
Well yeah thats true, it would be hard to impliment the changes of rotom in Platinum back to D/P...

But they could always do the trade restrictions like from G/S/C to R/B/Y, not allowing the new forms to get over to D/P

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
K I must be missin someting cuz I never saw a "green" silhouette I didn't know any of them were colored lol. Which one is it???

Nyx

TornWorld Tour Guide
Actually im on the edge and I have a feeling they are forms.
But a piece of me thinks they are actually 5 new poke's.

They are all obviously Rotom forms.
Purple one - Psychic/Electric
Orange one - Ground/Electric :)D)
Red one - Fire/Electric
Blue one - Water/Electric
Green one - Grass/Electric

This was probably covered. Also, they all are basically structured like Rotom. Centered body, arms that represent electricity in some way, and no legs. :|

Last edited:

Maruno

If I know Nintendo, they like to overuse new features until they die of exhaustion. So the most logical idea is that they are new forms.
I have no idea why, but I completely forgot how Nintendo works.

They're new Formes. Of course they are. Why would they abandon an idea like that when only 12 pokémon have alternate Formes?

Nyx

TornWorld Tour Guide
I have a feeling that they will be machine type pokemon just a hunch.

Like Machine with different elemental abilities, not just electricity.

Sephiroth_Strife

I agree that the bottom three look like new formes for Rotom and that the silhouette to the upper right looks like a new Castform. But the green one... That is clearly a security camera put in place to make sure that none of the other colored buggers get away. These things need to be kept secret, you know. ;p

MiGhTy_MiChAeL

I'm Maelstrom
Green one

Right,

So as to not fill up the forum and other threads with discussion of these five likely alternate forms, I have created this thread in which you can discuss them. Here they are if you forgot them

new.jpg

Discuss

I think the green one is a little whale, maybe another water/electric type like chinchou/lanturn

Nyx

TornWorld Tour Guide
I agree that the bottom three look like new formes for Rotom and that the silhouette to the upper right looks like a new Castform. But the green one... That is clearly a security camera put in place to make sure that none of the other colored buggers get away. These things need to be kept secret, you know. ;p

Presisely.

wiz4

is back.
They are all obviously Rotom forms.
Purple one - Psychic/Electric
Orange one - Ground/Electric :)D)
Red one - Fire/Electric
Blue one - Water/Electric
Green one - Grass/Electric

This was probably covered. Also, they all are basically structured like Rotom. Centered body, arms that represent electricity in some way, and no legs. :|

The color has nothing to do with the typing.

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
If dusknoir gets a new form... i hope its Hp goes up... my poor thing has 253 only :(
I do beleive rotom will be more involved this game, considering it acts like the girl from "The Ring", it must be part of teh torn world. Has anyone considered Spiritomb? mabye it'll get a faster, more sweepish form..?

God, Thank you for raising the dead and making ghost type...

Status
Not open for further replies.