• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Help Thread - Small questions go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been TWO days since your post...

Anyways, Latias and Latios will NEVER roam in the Littleroot-Petalburg-Rustboro-Dewford place. Never.
That's what I thought. Is there any good place to corner them? Like, in FRLG with the legendary dogs, there is that teeny, tiny route with that small patch of grass (I forget what route, it's inbetween Saffron and Celadon)

Last edited:

Ammako

You should just surf around in the watery routes, using repels with a lv 40 Pokémon at the front.

>Ducky<

Wigglytuff?

I'd like to know which trainer has got an wigglytuff on their team in Emerald,
or if there are two moon stones to be found. Please help!

>Ducky<

Where can i find a trainer with a wigglytuff in Emerald?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Help thread next time, please.

I don't believe anyone has Wigglytuff in their team in Emerald, bar maybe in the Battle Frontier. As for Moon Stones, there's one in Meteor Falls, and *maybe* one in Granite Cave (you may need the bike for it though, if it's there).

>Ducky<

Why do you need to see Wigglytuff in your dex?
Just catch a Jigglypuff and evolve it. 0_o

It's the only pokemon I have left to see. And to evolve jigglypuff I need a moon stone, and I already used mine on a dang skitty

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.

I don't believe anyone has Wigglytuff in their team in Emerald, bar maybe in the Battle Frontier. As for Moon Stones, there's one in Meteor Falls, and *maybe* one in Granite Cave (you may need the bike for it though, if it's there).

Normal gym. Some schmoe has one.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
If I used an Old Rod on Route 119 to hunt for Feebas, what is the highest level it would reach? If it goes higher than lvl 10, what if I used a Max Repel and a lvl 11 Pokemon to eliminate Magikarp and Goldeen from showing up? Wouldn't Feebas show up 100% of the time on the tile? Or would this entire method be redundant?

Ammako

Well, we are in the Help Thread currently...
Unless you have moved his posts?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
If I used an Old Rod on Route 119 to hunt for Feebas, what is the highest level it would reach? If it goes higher than lvl 10, what if I used a Max Repel and a lvl 11 Pokemon to eliminate Magikarp and Goldeen from showing up? Wouldn't Feebas show up 100% of the time on the tile? Or would this entire method be redundant?

The level is still max at 10. But with the Old Rod you have a 50% chance of finding Feebas in the right tile so it's not too hard. Fish twice in each tile and you'll eventually find one of the four.

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
Is it possible to shiny reset for the beldum that wally leaves for you in emerald?

i would think so sice its just like any other pokemon it would be like sring for one of the startes since its given to you
ps wally doesnt give you the beldum steven does

Ammako

You can Soft Reset for ANY Pokémon. Even the Wonder Card events.
The only difference with the Wonder Card events is that they can't be shiny.
But you can Soft Reset for their natures and IV's.

>Ducky<

the stone in granite cave was a everstone :(

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Which alphabet does the Japanese version of the game use?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Which alphabet does the Japanese version of the game use?
The Latin based one, as with all the games.

For purposes of Inputting; The game uses 3 sets of Characters, Romaji (Letters Like this), Hiragana (regular Japanese words and names such as さすけ Sasuke) and Katakana (Sounds and words from other languages, and Pokémon names ピカシュ ;025; Pikachu)

Kanji may be used in Dialogue, but I doubt it. It's a large file for the most of the words. Most Kids don't know it.

Katakana is more Angular, than Hiragana, with both you can work out how the sound it is.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

For purposes of Inputting; The game uses 3 sets of Characters, Romaji (Letters Like this), Hiragana (regular Japanese words and names such as さすけ Sasuke) and Katakana (Sounds and words from other languages, and Pokémon names ピカシュ ;025; Pikachu)

Kanji may be used in Dialogue, but I doubt it. It's a large file for the most of the words. Most Kids don't know it.

Katakana is more Angular, than Hiragana, with both you can work out how the sound it is.
I see.

Thank you =3

Ammako

You misspelled Pikachu. :/
It should go like that: ピカチュウ

And no, there is no Kanji in the Pokémon Games.
Here are the characters used by every 3rd gen. game:

- Standard roman letters;
- Romaji (Bigger roman letters);
- Katakana;
- Hiragana.

The Japanese games doesn't uses the standard roman letters, but have them programmed in for compatibility purposes.
Same for the other language games. They only use the standars roman letters, but have the other ones programmed in.

Last edited:
The Trainer Card only goes up to four stars, right? And, can you make all the people in the Trainer Fan Club in Lilycove like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.