• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Help Thread - Small questions go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
i need help getting the Spelon Berry. i talk to the berry masters wife and taell her "GREAT BATTLE" but she doesn't give it to me.
waht am i doing wrong?

You probably have got one already. She'll only give you one per game.

Check your Bag or your Berry Trees to see if you have one.

jaxonferz

ok. i am trying to get a pamtre berry from the berry master's wife. i need to say "challenge contest" but when i talk to her, contest isnt an option. any help on how to get that into my vocabulary????

ok. i am trying to get a pamtre berry from the berry master's wife. i need to say "challenge contest" but when i talk to her, contest isnt an option. any help on how to get that into my vocabulary????

I think you have to beat the Elite 4 for that word. Have you done that yet?

LokesLano

Baby Bopper
say, how does one get into
Regirock's desert ruins?

That unopened rock mound is tormenting me to no end..

jaxonferz

say, how does one get into
Regirock's desert ruins?

That unopened rock mound is tormenting me to no end..

Bring a Relicanth and a Wailord to Pacifidlog Town, and Surf west through the currents. You might get lost here, as you have to go down a certain part of the current to end up in the right place.. Try Surfing directly left of the lower left house in this town, and enter the current where it is indented a bit. Over halfway through, at the beginning of route 134, you'll find a still area of water inbetween four rocks that has a Divable section in the centre.
Once you have Dived down, move southwards until you find yourself in front of the Braille inscription on the rock, and resurface with Dive again. Walk up to the inscription on the wall in the far end of the room here and use the move Dig in front of it. Now go through the entrance and and examine the next inscription at the far end of this room, making sure that you have Relicanth in the first slot of your party and Wailord in the last slot, beforehand.
After doing this, you'll find that the Regi-trio's tombs have been opened up, and you can now battle and capture them.

Regirock is in the cave on route 211, Regice is on route 105(Surf on the west side of this route and cross over a small island, then Surf upwards), and Registeel is just on the lower half of route 120(where it stops raining, by the second bridge down, head left up the stairs and through the taller grass. You'll see the cave ahead).
In each cave, you will need to translate the Braille inscription on the wall, and follow the instructions, to open up the room that contains the Pokémon.

Where I can find the rock who evolve the pokemons? (sapphire)
And Super Rod?

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Where I can find the rock who evolve the pokemons? (sapphire)
And Super Rod?

All the Evolution Stones are not found in RSE, instead you must "Trade" a type of item for the Original RBY Stones.

Fire - Red Shard
Water - Blue Shard
Thunder - Yellow Shard
Leaf- Green Shard

Sun Stone and Moon Stone occasionally found on some Pokemon. Sun stones on SolRock and Moon Stones are on Lunatone and Clefairy.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
okay heres a random yawn situation
Heracross used Brick Break
Snorlax used Yawn!
Heracross became drowsy!

Heracross used Aerial Ace! Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzzzz! Heracross fell asleep!
Snorlax used Rest! Snorlax went to sleep and became completely healthy!

so heres my question... does the Heracross's accuracy get lowered from being drowsy?

Ammako

okay heres a random yawn situation
Heracross used Brick Break
Snorlax used Yawn!
Heracross became drowsy!

Heracross used Aerial Ace! Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzzzz! Heracross fell asleep!
Snorlax used Rest! Snorlax went to sleep and became completely healthy!

so heres my question... does the Heracross's accuracy get lowered from being drowsy?

No?

Big Nutter: You actually can find the stones in the game without the shards.

Fire: Fiery Path
Water: Abandoned ship
Thunder: New Mauville
Leaf: Route 119

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
for the battle frontier, are any pokemon EV trained? otherthan Brandon using the Regi's and the Birds (i think) does anyone use legendaries?

just quoting my question cause it hasnt been answered yet, but i deleted the last post

also if im breeding Staryu's and find a Modest one, can i give it the Everstone, and increase Staryu's offspring of having a 50% chance of being Modest?

Mycul99

hey just a quick technical question,
can i trade from my UK pal game to an american GBA game??

lv.100

I need amoveset for rayquaza thanksoh, and is there any way possible to get the leichi berry without going to mirage island?

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
hey just a quick technical question,
can i trade from my UK pal game to an american GBA game??
Yes, you can.
I need amoveset for rayquaza thanksoh, and is there any way possible to get the leichi berry without going to mirage island?
...well, movesets do not go here, actually... >_< If it's for 3rd gen competitive - look in that forum section here. If in-game - go here. And follow the rules of the section you post in prior to posting as well, just in case. Basically - those are the places for things regarding movesets of Pokemon. Would advise giving some more info on it as well - such as the nature of it.
And here's a link to a moveset for Rayquaza in 3rd gen games on the main site. Should help. :)

Leichi berry - I believe not. :/ (Checking up with the 3rd gen Berrydex on serebii.net confirms this, it seems). Colo and XD has all the stat-boost berries being buyable via Coupons bar the Leichi - you'll have to get it by some other means.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Is there a move deleter in R/S/E like in FR/LG and if so where? I need to delete some HMs to transfer some Pokémon to Diamond. Apologies if this has been asked/answered but search isn't working for me atm.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Is there a move deleter in R/S/E like in FR/LG and if so where? I need to delete some HMs to transfer some Pokémon to Diamond. Apologies if this has been asked/answered but search isn't working for me atm.

Lilycove in Hoenn, the place where you attack the base of Team Aqua/Magma. It's next to the SuperMart.

Fuchsia City in Kanto. The Gym where you battle Koga, and the Safari zone is here.

Ammako

Hello, I need quick help here, as I can't really wait for a long time for an answer.

Is the guy in Mauville City Pokémon Center generated by your ID? If yes, then wich ID would give me the Trader?

Status
Not open for further replies.