1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Serebii Forums Newbie Help & FAQ 2016 Edition - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Ragnarok, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Why can't I see anyone's signatures?

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Try checking in Browsing Preferences, which is your Account Section, go down to ' Show people's signatures with their messages' and check it. If it's unchecked, it might be why you aren't able to see signatures.

wolf jani likes this.
  3. wolf jani

wolf jani Warning: I might get Salty if Ash catches Lucario

If you're on mobile then signatures can't be seen on vertical. Turn your phone screen horizontal if that's the case.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  4. FullFathomsFive

FullFathomsFive Well-Known Member

Just a quick one - is there a minimum post count restriction for posting images?

5. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Yes, there is a minimum post count before you can post Images or links. I believe it's something like 10 or 20. In many cases, the Subforum may limit all non-staff to post images, regardless of Post count. In those cases, the image will be a link instead. As EX staff, I was present at the debates when Serebii added Link block for lower post counts. (It was more of an Anti-spam bot method, but it helps staff stop new sign ups to post things that shouldn't be on a forum for kids.)

wolf jani and FullFathomsFive like this.
  6. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

If your using a phone tilt it sideways then it will show up

7. Entradius1

Entradius1 Eternal Nub

I have a dumb question: How do I edit my avatar? I read through the first page and I still cannot figure it out.

Edit: Figured it out. Thanks for the quick reply.

8. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

Go into your profile and click on your current avatar then you can upload a file

9. Lt. BLEU™

Lt. BLEU™ Top Class Lieutenant

Hi, I remeber there used to be a page that showed all BB codes, I cannot remember/find it. Can anyone please help me?

10. Entradius1

Entradius1 Eternal Nub

I have another stupid question: How do I view that date and time and the calendar on the forums?