• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Serebii Forums Newbie Help & FAQ 2016 Edition - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Why can't I see anyone's signatures?
Try checking in Browsing Preferences, which is your Account Section, go down to ' Show people's signatures with their messages' and check it. If it's unchecked, it might be why you aren't able to see signatures.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Just a quick one - is there a minimum post count restriction for posting images?
Yes, there is a minimum post count before you can post Images or links. I believe it's something like 10 or 20. In many cases, the Subforum may limit all non-staff to post images, regardless of Post count. In those cases, the image will be a link instead. As EX staff, I was present at the debates when Serebii added Link block for lower post counts. (It was more of an Anti-spam bot method, but it helps staff stop new sign ups to post things that shouldn't be on a forum for kids.)

Entradius1

Just some dude
I have a dumb question: How do I edit my avatar? I read through the first page and I still cannot figure it out.

Edit: Figured it out. Thanks for the quick reply.

Entradius1

Just some dude
I have another stupid question: How do I view that date and time and the calendar on the forums?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Where have all the individual pokemon trading pages gone? Are they still a thing?
There used to be a trading page for every single pokemon so if you wanted to trade specifically for one pokemon you'd go their page rather than just the quick trade thread.

Kungfu-Bear

Hey can someone help me... Anyone knows how I can solve this problem or who I can contact with it to, I'm trying to comment here but I'm being blocked with this message:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Maybe because it's a new account or post is too long? Short replies like this one seems working, but I don't know if I can just split it in two parts what I want to share. I read its not allowed to do double posting. It's not that long though, 4 not-so-big images and 20 lines ):

EDIT: also I don't know if i'm in the right thread, last post was 8 months ago :(

OwensJB

Hey can someone help me... Anyone knows how I can solve this problem or who I can contact with it to, I'm trying to comment here but I'm being blocked with this message:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Maybe because it's a new account or post is too long? Short replies like this one seems working, but I don't know if I can just split it in two parts what I want to share. I read its not allowed to do double posting. It's not that long though, 4 not-so-big images and 20 lines ):

EDIT: also I don't know if i'm in the right thread, last post was 8 months ago :(
Did your post have links? I think there's a limitation that blocks posts with links if you have 10 posts or less (it's meant to stop spambots iirc).

Kungfu-Bear

Did your post have links? I think there's a limitation that blocks posts with links if you have 10 posts or less (it's meant to stop spambots iirc).
Hi, yes the post has 4 or 5 images inserted by urls plus 1 quote, but when I delete these images and try to send without it I still get blocked with this message. The comment is approximately 20 lines in total. Only short replies like this one seems working for me Thanks for reply.