• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Serebii Forums Newbie Help & FAQ 2016 Edition - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, quick question, is there a way to check out which mods are for which sections now?? Before the update they were listed on the bottom but now there's nothing.

For instance I'm trying to see who are the mods for the anime spoilers section.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
How do you make a blur spoiler? It’s not available in the top bar thingy & I don’t know how to code one in.

Hey guys, quick question, is there a way to check out which mods are for which sections now?? Before the update they were listed on the bottom but now there's nothing.

For instance I'm trying to see who are the mods for the anime spoilers section.
You've been here long enough to know that Sushi and Dephender moderate that section. Although Sushi hasn't posted in over a year so Dephender seems like the only active anime spoilers mod right now
How do you make a blur spoiler? It’s not available in the top bar thingy & I don’t know how to code one in.
Click on the "More options" icon (the 3 dots) on the editor panel and click on the "Inline spoiler" icon after highlighting the text you want to blur
I literally have no idea. Someone else will have to help you.
Why even reply then if you couldn't offer any help?

Autobot N

I literally have no idea. Someone else will have to help you.
For a regular spoiler, you do [ SPOILER], but for a blurred one, it'd be [ ISPOILER] (but with no spaces).
Like this: Gary is the champion and Giovanni is the last gym leader

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Does anyone know the exact formula for how “reaction score” is calculated?
I think it's total number of likes, loves, and hahas received minus the number of sads and wows, and twice minus the number of angrys received. It's a bit of a meaningless metric imo, I never look at it at all.

B. Thunder Tiger

Not sure if I should ask it here, given that the Change Username thread is locked, but two months ago, I requested my name of B.Thunder Tiger be changed to Astro Pantherion, a function you can do on your own profile page. It says it's awaiting approval of a mod, but its been two months ago...and still says the same message, so that begs the question if it's still going to happen or not.

Thanks in advance!

OwensJB

Not sure if I should ask it here, given that the Change Username thread is locked, but two months ago, I requested my name of B.Thunder Tiger be changed to Astro Pantherion, a function you can do on your own profile page. It says it's awaiting approval of a mod, but its been two months ago...and still says the same message, so that begs the question if it's still going to happen or not.

Thanks in advance!
That function doesn't work and apparently the staff have no intention of fixing it because it's been broken for like a year now.

wildcaml

re: member
whats up everyone. i'm trying to find out if there's already a good place on here for competitive battling, but something that's more vgc/anything goes focused and not all smogon-y.

if not, i'm also having trouble finding a bdsp battle thread at all o.0 haven't been here in a while, so i may have missed something hehe

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
whats up everyone. i'm trying to find out if there's already a good place on here for competitive battling, but something that's more vgc/anything goes focused and not all smogon-y.

if not, i'm also having trouble finding a bdsp battle thread at all o.0 haven't been here in a while, so i may have missed something hehe

We have our general Competitive section.

wildcaml

re: member
thanks!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Hazys

Hi, I'm able to post on other boards normally but when I try to post on the RPG board I'm not allowed to; I get a "likely spam" pop-up. Do I need to have been here for a minimum amount of time or have a minimum amount of posts before I can post there? I don't see anything about that in the board rules.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Hello guys with the exception of the preview button it seems like my thread tools tab isn't working. How to fix?