• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Serebii League

OSLbannerttt.png

I would like to introduce everyone to the Official Serebii League!

Moderator Iggly and forum members goldfan, Cousin Dan, phop, and Goketsu have been working hard for over 2 months to get this up and running. But what is "this" you ask?

The Official Serebii League, OSL for short, is Serebii.net's official WiFi battling league. Just like the video games, there are 8 Gym Leaders and an Elite Four to fight your way through. Once you beat all of these top-notch battlers, you will be declared Serebii's Pokemon Champion!

If you're interested in partaking in this challenge, visit "The League" forum to learn more about the League as well as the rules and restrictions for the battles and how to challenge each Leader.

serebii1.png

Start training and have fun! :)

Last edited:

razor fire

hmm... seems interesting. I might take part in this. I have to breed a few pokemon first though..

razor fire

I've got three pokemon already done so I might be able to join this after all :D

Yay, its up! My team and I have been waiting for this =D

Thanks to the people that worked so hard on it!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
ah so that's why i've been seeing new sections that required a password lately, thanks for letting me know i will see what i can do.

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
Awesome. Now all my Pokemon that are half-way EV trained, with half finished movesets, and are half way evolved can finally get done.

razor fire

QUESTION:

Are there any prizes? Except for being on the Wall of Fame or something like that?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This looks awesome. Now I really need to get my rear in gear and EV train.

MegaSilver

Training All Pokemon
This sounds awesome!

Can you give us any idea at what levels these trainers will be at?
Do you have to defeat the Elite Four on the game to stand any chance?

EDIT: Man, it looks like I can't sign up now; or am I wrong?

MegaSilver

Last edited:

randomspot555

This sounds awesome!

Can you give us any idea at what levels these trainers will be at?
Do you have to defeat the Elite Four on the game to stand any chance?

EDIT: Man, it looks like I can't sign up now; or am I wrong?

MegaSilver

If the words "EV training" are foreign to you, I'd suggest you learn very quickly.