• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Serebii League

MegaSilver

Training All Pokemon
If the words "EV training" are foreign to you, I'd suggest you learn very quickly.

I know that it stands for Effort Values. I learned that here! =)

But I guess I have misunderstood something else, then? I new to this site, so I got some things to learn...

I guess I need to scour the site more.

MegaSilver

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Wow, this looks so cool nice job guys! ^^ Also, I see another person on the forum has a Lt. Surge avatar *glares eyes*

phop

(D)
This sounds awesome!

Can you give us any idea at what levels these trainers will be at?
Do you have to defeat the Elite Four on the game to stand any chance?

EDIT: Man, it looks like I can't sign up now; or am I wrong?

MegaSilver

The OSL leaders will be far more challenging than any in-game trainer, perhaps even Red ;D

But seriously, if you guys want a gym battle you can catch the leaders on the OSL chat. The link can be found in the OSL forum. I look forward to your challengers (chew)

Pathfinder

No Angel
The OSL leaders will be far more challenging than any in-game trainer, perhaps even Red ;D

But seriously, if you guys want a gym battle you can catch the leaders on the OSL chat. The link can be found in the OSL forum. I look forward to your challengers (chew)

Silly Phop there is no stronger trainer than Red XD [/sarcasm].

The OSL is a competitive battling league so you will want to familiarize youself with Ev's , Iv's , Nature's and breeding and all that jazz if you want to stand a chance.

Anyways ya most of hang out on the 2 OSL chats but everyone takes forum challenges as well so don't let that discourage you from challenging.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Looks fun. If I ever bother training my pokemon for competitive battles I'll give in a shot.

Good Job guys.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
This is Wi-Fi battling, right? Dang it! I really need to get my Wi-Fi working.

And there is one thing I want to say. What is the point in EV training, special breeding, and all that nonsense. You go through all that work and what do you end up with? Super-Pokemon war machines which you then proceed to use as tools. Simple tools. What's the point in training Pokemon when you don't even form an emotional bond with them? As Karen always says, "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." I mean, seriously? Pokemon revolves almost entirely around friendship. So what is it without it? What? What I ask of you?!?!?!

*pant pant*

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest.

Last edited:

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Wow this looks amazing, will make sure to check it out when I have the time. Good job guys.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny

And there is one thing I want to say. What is the point in EV training, special breeding, and all that nonsense. You go through all that work and what do you end up with? Super-Pokemon war machines which you then proceed to use as tools. Simple tools. What's the point in training Pokemon when you don't even form an emotional bond with them? As Karen always says, "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." I mean, seriously? Pokemon revolves almost entirely around friendship. So what is it without it? What? What I ask of you?!?!?!

*pant pant*

nobody cares if your pokemon are strong or not - if you don't want to win then don't train them correctly

DragonDance

thrasher

*pant pant*

Yes, because you can actually form emotional bonds with data, and pixels of colour.

Void

*pant pant*

Please visit a nearby mental asylum.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I would join, but considering how EV training is so important here, I might not stand a chance.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
If I had Wi-Fi and a thousand times as much patience as I currently have, I may consider signing up.

But I don't, so I won't.