• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Shiny_Wooper

could you check mine please? i didn't make any of the pictures but Zekromaster826 M.O.T graphics,mew's universe shop SoulFang and TimeLordOtaku make these

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i added a quote

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Check again please.

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I think you may have missed me two posts ago, I downsized my picture. Is it better? And if not, what exactly is the limit? I'd like to know so I can try and keep within the limit in the future.

Thoaee

I moved the trades into the spoiler.
I also tried to make the image 'float' to the right side (but still centred) so the text could be put on the left side of it (wrapped around the image), but it seems this forum doesn't support the float command sadly.
Code:
[float][/float]
In case there is a code like this and I've missed it, please tell me.
Anyway, could you check my signature again please ?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
OK I'll remind people again. We OPEN the Signatures Before we start measuring. The rules say the height is measured AFTER we open the Spoiler.

chellochello Too tall
Takatheeducatedkid Safe
Nikku078 Safe, just. I accept it's a Screen shot of a TV program on CN HD.
Thoaee Too Tall
SoLaR-ScEpTiLe Safe

In another Note: If you do post to get a sig check and then Delete your post before an official sig check: You will forfeit your immunity against Strikes. Most staff can't see deleted posts here, and if they don't see your post they will apply strikes.

Vernikova

Champion
Check please.

The artist's Pixiv page has been deleted so I can't link to anything.