• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Sig check plz

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Weavile39: Safe.
Blastoiseboy19: No to the quote. That would be offensive content. Plus your whole signature is too tall with it.
chimp891: Safe.
arceusvictini: Too large file size. You’ll need to get rid of either the userbar or the banner to be under the 500 KB limit.
vicz1998: Safe.
jb08045: Over the 150,000 pixel limit.
Flyingpichu64: Too wide, but only because of the text. Break it up into a couple of shorter lines and you should be fine.
Vanillachu: Too wide, but only because of the text. Break up the first line into two shorter lines and you should be fine.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
arceusvictini: I don’t remember the KB size for the userbar, so you’d have to show it to me again.
Flyingpichu64: Safe.
Vanillachu: Too tall and over the 150,000 pixel limit.
Moltanic: Safe.
jb08045: Safe.
PikaPal_Lyra: Safe.
Calamity: Safe.
misterdarvus: Too wide.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
arceusvictini: I don’t remember the KB size for the userbar, so you’d have to show it to me again.
Flyingpichu64: Safe.
Vanillachu: Too tall and over the 150,000 pixel limit.
Moltanic: Safe.
jb08045: Safe.
PikaPal_Lyra: Safe.
Calamity: Safe.
misterdarvus: Too wide.

floatzel_rank_by_arceusvictini-d4f6oud.gif

Thanks!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
TheBluePorygon: I can’t perform a check since some of your image links are broken.
misterdarvus: Too wide. It’s because of the mode of formatting you're using which 1. Puts the image and text on the same level (so they’re measured together in terms of width) and 2. Puts a big space between the two. So that makes your signature come out to be really wide. If you can get rid of that big space it would probably be acceptable though.
DarkEspeon14: Safe.
maz2468: Safe.
arceusvictini: The userbar comes out to be about 319.25 KB and your banner is about 278.70 KB, so if you had them both in your signature it would come out to be 597.9 KB and the limit is 500 KB. So your banner needs to take up at least 97.9 less KB in order to be within the limit and keep both.
Zhanton: Yeah, I’m afraid it’s a bit too tall. I’m measuring about 452 pixels for height (your monitor may vary) with the limit being 420.