• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Is it better now?

Silverstar44

<---- Shiny Hunting
Is my signature okay?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
PikaPal_Lyra: Safe.
goomi123: Over the 150,000 pixel limit
arceusvictini: Safe.
YaDunGoofed: Safe.
Autismic: If you made the image, then safe. If not then needs credit.
Articuno_rocks: Safe.
Victini01: If you made the banner, then safe. If not then needs credit.
Silverstar44: Safe.
Sieste23: Too tall (we measure with spoilers open), too many spoilers (you’re only allowed one in a signature), over the 150,000 pixel limit, and too wide.
Luann: Too tall (we measure with spoilers open), Too many spoilers (you’re only allowed one in a signature), over the 150,00 pixel limit, and too wide.
deoxysxx: Safe.
ladender: Too wide.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
ARCEUS ALMIGHTY these rules are really too restrictive. Ever thought of changing them???

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi, I have a question about my signature, I recently added some stuff to it and I think the pictures are a little big. I put the 139 image tags on it but they still seem large to me. I am wondering if there is a smaller number under 139 to put. Also I want my signature checked too :).