• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Wanaziba

Trainer & Collector
I was wondering if I could get my signature checked please?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
gliscor - it's fine.

Wanaziba - it's fine assuming you made the banner. (Otherwise add in credit)

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
junpearl63 and treeco123, you're both fine.

BrutakaBlaziken, it's fine assuming you made the image yourself. If not, you need to credit whoever did. Other than that it's fine.

Rule 9 says that photobucket is not an acceptable source, does that mean that you dont have to put any names down if its from photobucket, or does it just mean that you cant only say photobucket or google, you must give a username

Sig check please :D

I'm new here, so I need a sig check please.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
abyssmalstar, yes as a credit source you can't just put "found from Photobucket," you must also provide an account name. "Image made by Suchandsuch at Photobucket" is generally what we're looking for. Also your signature is fine.

TheOfficialHappyDragonite, your signature is over the height limit by about 104 pixels. Please adjust it so it's under the height limit.

Aura-Darkness, your signature is fine.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Is this appropriate?

Is this signature okay? I think it is and just want to be sure so I don't get any strikes. I'm fairly new (about a month), so please don't get too angry if it's a stupid question. Thank you! I love the way the staff and rules work here (not sucking up-it's true; you guys are very organized).

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Lord Scalgon, the image is fine but you have to give credit to where you found it.
Vermehlo_Steele, yes it's fine.
(insert username here), you're not asking a stupid question at all. That's what this thread is here for c: your signature is fine.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Check please, I am wondering if my sig fits the pixel limit.