• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Draken

How are my sigs?

Sig check. Credit goes to myself, minus the skeleton images which were taken from a Wallpaper.

Ammako

Is this new sig okay?
I'm not completely sure if linking to pictures instead of displaying them directly spares them from sig rules, so better ask than nothing!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Sig check please =P

pokemon special made the banner

Last edited:

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
SiG CHeCK?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Firekit, your signature is over the height limit. Adjust it so that it's at or under the height limit of 420 pixels.

AstralEon, you need to credit whoever made the group image.

mi10ticfan, you need to credit whoever made that togekiss sprite.

deokishisu.123, you need to credit whoever made the banner.

Everyone else's signatures are fine.

Illusione-Tempus

Ichi said:
mi10ticfan, you need to credit whoever made that togekiss sprite.

*facepalm* This has been the third time a sig checker didn't fully check everything from the links ._.

I LINKED it to GPX+, where they have a new feature called dress-up Pokemon. And that I dress up Togekiss myself. Besides, I am a spriter. If I made it myself then I don't need to give credit. Because it's definitely mine. If you have a browser like Firefox, try to view the image source first, then conclude.

Next time, actually check the links? It's not that hard right?

EDIT: Or maybe a link to the picture: http://gpxplus.net/files/img/8/100/AGV1ZGL3/dressup.png

No more issues about the dress-up Pokemon from GPX+ to people who have a GPX+ account please?

Last edited:

bobri28

Get your snacks
can i have a sig check please? someone in the rate the signature above you game said mine has to many images

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
*facepalm* This has been the third time a sig checker didn't fully check everything from the links ._.

I LINKED it to GPX+, where they have a new feature called dress-up Pokemon. And that I dress up Togekiss myself. Besides, I am a spriter. If I made it myself then I don't need to give credit. Because it's definitely mine. If you have a browser like Firefox, try to view the image source first, then conclude.

Next time, actually check the links? It's not that hard right?

EDIT: Or maybe a link to the picture: http://gpxplus.net/files/img/8/100/AGV1ZGL3/dressup.png

No more issues about the dress-up Pokemon from GPX+ to people who have a GPX+ account please?

First off, I did check your link, and all I see is your profile on another site I've never even heard of. Nowhere on your profile does it say anything about a "dress-up" pokemon feature. Nowhere on your profile does it even say anything about the sprite in question, and I'm not about to go rummaging through some site just to verify that you made the sprite. How about you link to something useful or next time just calmly explain yourself before jumping down my throat. If three people give you the same exact issue, then maybe you should reevaluate who's the one at fault.

Secondly, I don't know you at all, so how am I supposed to know what websites you go to or how these websites work? I know full aware that when people make the images themselves they don't need to give credit, but nowhere in your profile on that other site does it make note of the fact that you made the sprite. Even if I did know right off the bat that you're a spriter, I can't know 100% that you made the sprite, so I'd make sure you knew to give credit anyways.

A simple "I made the sprite" will suffice next time.

flygonabsol99, your signature is fine.

bobri28, the rule limiting the amount of images you have has been eliminated, so whoever told you that hasn't checked up on the rules. The new rule is that you can have as many images as you'd like in your signature so long as they do not collectively exceed 150000 pixels. Your signature is fine.