• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Shadow XD001 - It's fine.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Jeez, I get here one minute after a checker comes in. >__>; Sig check please, I made the banner and the site where I found the picture is listed in the link in the banner.

metalboy

I have cancer.
Is my sig ok?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
metalboy, your signature is about 30 pixels over the height limit. Otherwise it's fine.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
ig check plz
(btw, Ichi, your sig puts Soap on a Rope. and thats a good thing.)

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I have been trying to edit my signature, but how do I add a picture into it?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Torosiken, you're fine.

Spacialrend, you have to upload the image you want to use to an image hosting website like imageshack or photobucket, and then you can put it in your signature under tags. For example, the image in my signature:

[IMG[font="verdana"]][/font]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/smugthewartortle/RedGreenBlue.png

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I clicked *Copy image location* on the right-click menu, pasted the link, but nothing happened.