• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Did you put [IMG ][/IMG] tags around the link?

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
yeah! is there anywhere that I need to click *Enable Signature* or something? are there supposed to be spaced between and the address?

Edit: The signature below...

Can someone check my sig? It meets pixel requirements(200x200), but it is an animated GIF. Please inform me by PM or VM that you have a reply or reply right then and there. I don't subscribe to this thread and I don't want to have to look around to find a reply.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I don't think "Photobucket" is a proper credit source. Wherever you found it is where you should credit it to. I'm not going to personally message people their signatures, either. If you were really that concerned you'd take the time to check it regularly, especially since it isn't all that difficult to find my post as it's directly after yours.

johto-11

Master Trainer
sig check

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
SSBB123, you need to credit where you found that gif. Otherwise it's fine.
johto-11, your signature is over the height limit.

Everyone else is fine.

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Hello, is my signature fine?

Thank you.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I figure I should better be safe than sorry.

I want my signature checked. Hopefully, the bolded sentence in there is alright.

Madmin The Madman

Pokemon Rancher
Does my signature fall under all the governing rules?