• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I got a new banner. It should be fine, but just in case, check please.

If anyone wants to know, the spoiler has updating links...When someone visits a page with them, the virtual dragons' growth accelerates. They're not mine; they're in there to help people ^^

Check please.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Siggity checkie poo pleasity

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Check to see if to tall

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Adalricus Safe
Mister_SGG Safe ... Back in my Day, Cod was a fish...
the3rdH0kage one line too tall I may have seen your signature before I started rating.
djhappy Safe - When did Butterfree learn Hypnosis.
Exeggudork Safe
amittal12 Too tall and too wide, caused by the first Team pose.
lavaburst14 Safe
TouyaBlack Too tall, and combined file size too large, also Fire Type Trainer gif needs editing, it's over 500KB on it's own.
YokoKurama Safe
(P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) Safe
RainaXainne Safe
Mon1010 Safe
NidokingJ Safe
iliekmudkipz Safe
Chess Zoroark Too tall I think there is a fate worse than chess.
The Red Thunder Safe
Pacifist3000 Safe
Bullkid Safe
greatguy Safe
OldManJenkins Safe
Usatoday Safe
SuperPichu Too tall
Meeker Safe
Eeveelover824 Safe
Dylan18 Safe
wcailum Safe
jeyre80 Safe