• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Signature Check Thread - NEW: CHECK OP TO LEARN HOW TO SELF CHECK IMAGES

Monpyro97

Can i have a sig chech please ?

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
foxyman1167, unfortunately there is no way to have them side by side on opposite sides. If there is a way I don't know about it, but as far as I know it's impossible. It's fine the way it is though.

Monpyro97, it's fine if you made the image. If not you need to credit who did.

Everyone else is fine. Sorry for the really late update, I've been busy with easter stuff, and then I caught a seriously fierce cold that had me in bed for 2 days. Not to mention I've been absorbed by two really fun games.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I hases the bestest BLACK AND WHITE SIGGY EVA!!!111

no seriously, a check would be appreciated.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
XxpikapikaxX, you have to credit whoever made the images.
Extreme Floatzel, the image is huge length-wise. You have to either resize it or find a new image.

Everyone else is good.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Is my sig ok and do images from Serebii count towards the total pixel count?

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Sig check plz. Whats the max number of ;149; allowed in a sig?

Dattebayo

Banned
May you please check my new sig for me? I'm very concerned that the one who made me this sig isn't following the rules for the sigs' size limit.